Thief Leveling Guide for Renewal - Page 2 - Thief Class - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * - 15 votes

Thief Leveling Guide for Renewal

• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

#26 Nemoe

Nemoe

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 27 October 2012 - 10:03 PM

for 40-50:

get the eden quest for Shellfishes south of Hugel. (20,250 exp per 20 shellfishes)
surprised this wasn't on the list.

#27 Kumee

Kumee

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 18 January 2013 - 02:14 PM

I love this faq, gave a +1, but what if if we can't get the cards for the weapons =/ ? What do we do then ? I mean its not easy for everyone to buy all of it lol or even if the cards aren't available

Edited by Kumee, 18 January 2013 - 04:28 PM.

#28 GuardianTK

GuardianTK

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9388 posts
  • LocationIn a certain mansion
  • Server:Chaos Renewal + Odin

Posted 18 January 2013 - 06:45 PM

I love this faq, gave a +1, but what if if we can't get the cards for the weapons =/ ? What do we do then ? I mean its not easy for everyone to buy all of it lol or even if the cards aren't available

The cards aren't required, but they most certainly make things easier for leveling.

#29 Kumee

Kumee

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 08:14 AM

I tried without I died LOL, but anyways I got the cards and weapons .. now problem is, and I tried looking into the forums, how can I endow a weapon :0 ?

Please and thank you =)

#30 GuardianTK

GuardianTK

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9388 posts
  • LocationIn a certain mansion
  • Server:Chaos Renewal + Odin

Posted 22 January 2013 - 09:14 AM

I tried without I died LOL, but anyways I got the cards and weapons .. now problem is, and I tried looking into the forums, how can I endow a weapon :0 ?

Please and thank you =)

Sage alt with the elemental stones like wind of verdure, red blood, green live, and crystal blue will give you roughly 20-30min of endow time.

#31 EvilLoynis

EvilLoynis

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1652 posts
  • LocationToronto, Canada
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 22 January 2013 - 11:50 PM

Please and thank you =)

Sage alt with the elemental stones like wind of verdure, red blood, green live, and crystal blue will give you roughly 20-30min of endow time.

This is the best way. It is easy to level a mage upto say level 60-70ish. That's all you need to get your Sage to to have all 4 endows maxed, at maxed lvl 5 they give 30min.

Edited by EvilLoynis, 22 January 2013 - 11:51 PM.

#32 Franchu1991

Franchu1991

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 193 posts
  • LocationSpain
  • Server:Taking a break

Posted 09 April 2013 - 11:38 PM

If you have the money, you can buy elemental converters (around 8k each). They don't last so long, but can be useful when there's no sage around.

PD: a shame Hugel Hotspot is gone, great place for going up. Now is time for Pecos!

#33 luxvictoria

luxvictoria

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 72 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 11 May 2013 - 05:33 AM

Any advice for levelling a level 95 character besides from Magmarings? I'm getting extremely low EXP from them and it's making levelling an absolute chore for him.

#34 NaCl

NaCl

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 11 May 2013 - 09:03 PM

Any advice for levelling a level 95 character besides from Magmarings? I'm getting extremely low EXP from them and it's making levelling an absolute chore for him.

If u can afford to heal urself, having a priest or self pot, then u can try roweens on the right map of Rachel. teleport around to corners, lure like 3-6 each time with full hp. If u r a rogue, copy bowling bash to mob them. If u r assassin, maybe grimtooth will work (im not sure cuz i have nvr played an assassin). Backslide is ur best friend for escaping :) Make sure u run away if there are too many chasing u.

#35 Usurper

Usurper

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1743 posts
  • LocationPhilippines
  • Server:Thor

Posted 28 August 2013 - 04:20 PM

Hi guys, any suggestions on where to level a 150/49 chaser? I don't have a party btw. 

DEX - AGI build

Edited by Usurper, 28 August 2013 - 04:35 PM.

#36 3675131105232042153

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 143 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 08 November 2013 - 11:15 PM

does this work for non-trans? as well? just wondering cause atm i'm trying to figure out these builds from

novice > theif > rogue (and down the road from there)

#37 1590131107033423043

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 12 November 2013 - 08:34 PM

hi im new to renewal and i dont understand some stuff? may i know ur ign name and ask u ingame?

#38 monx

monx

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • LocationTulare CA,

Posted 29 March 2014 - 07:06 PM

Hi im new to the server i use to play legend Ro about 5 years ago. I finally decided to play again and said hmm the official server seems fun alot of people So far its been fun Im just having some issues. For example i dont know how to get around i know where those maps are but i dont tknow how to get to them u use to use a teleporter npc but this is a whole new experience to me How to do i get to http://rode-r.doddle...s/view/iz_dun00 or thor volcano? Im kinda lost... any tips? 

#39 Kandine

Kandine

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 246 posts
  • Locationmorroc (45,107)

Posted 30 March 2014 - 03:24 PM

Hi im new to the server i use to play legend Ro about 5 years ago. I finally decided to play again and said hmm the official server seems fun alot of people So far its been fun Im just having some issues. For example i dont know how to get around i know where those maps are but i dont tknow how to get to them u use to use a teleporter npc but this is a whole new experience to me How to do i get to http://rode-r.doddle...s/view/iz_dun00 or thor volcano? Im kinda lost... any tips? 

Byalan Island?

1. Warp or walk from Prontera to Izlude. Izlude is just south or Prontera, just to down to the south portal and Izlude portal is at the east of the map.

2. When already at Izlude, go about 2 o'clock position of the map and you will find a sailor NPC there, talk to him and choose to warp to Byalan Island.

Thor's Volcano? That is a high level map, not sure what you want to do there if you're just new to the server...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users