Dragon Saga : Kryos Unleashed! - Page 7 - Dragon Saga Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * * 4 votes

Dragon Saga : Kryos Unleashed!

• Please log in to reply
231 replies to this topic

#151 EnderW

EnderW

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 967 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 10 February 2011 - 06:15 PM

WHERE IS DRAKOS?

you just skipped the level 65-70 content and released level 75

/faceplam

#152 chaosdragoon1

chaosdragoon1

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 564 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 06:16 PM

I bet the patching time is gonna be like an hour tho, lol. I'm a little sad that I can't start patching until 12 or later. Im gonna go to sleep and play in the morning after starting the patch.

#153 DragMaster

DragMaster

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 235 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 06:18 PM

I bet the patching time is gonna be like an hour tho, lol. I'm a little sad that I can't start patching until 12 or later. Im gonna go to sleep and play in the morning after starting the patch.

same here....except i was planning to hangout all day tomorrow and play bball and eat MickeyD's..sigh

#154 Kazu731

Kazu731

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3347 posts
  • LocationSky Garden
  • Server:Sky Garden

Posted 10 February 2011 - 06:18 PM

WHERE IS DRAKOS?

you just skipped the level 65-70 content and released level 75

/faceplam

They didn't get Drakos to release. Also, this content works for 63-7x. It's plenty to play with.

#155 Akihiro

Akihiro

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1235 posts
  • LocationWashington
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 10 February 2011 - 06:21 PM

Here's a thread I threw together detailing the changes a bit more in-depth

http://forums.warppo...es-compilation/

#156 EnderW

EnderW

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 967 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 06:24 PM

They didn't get Drakos to release. Also, this content works for 63-7x. It's plenty to play with.

I really don't care about their excuses they should have released drakos months ago it's part of the paris patch.

#157 Kazu731

Kazu731

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3347 posts
  • LocationSky Garden

Posted 10 February 2011 - 06:25 PM

I really don't care about their excuses they should have released drakos months ago it's part of the paris patch.

Well then, pout if you'd like. Everyone else will be having fun.

#158 Yurai

Yurai

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2917 posts
  • Playing:Pogo's Lounge

Posted 10 February 2011 - 06:36 PM

I wonder when we'll be getting the complete patch notes.

#159 Severfang

Severfang

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 557 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 06:37 PM

probably right before/half an hour after the patch is actually released

#160 Hastur

Hastur

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 1553 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 10 February 2011 - 06:58 PM

Hopefully not, but just incase we are going to attempt a manual patch version for people that do not want to wait.

Soon hopefully, Barunson keeps throwing us curve balls when it comes to what is going to be in and what is not. We have tested material and they are going back and telling us its not ready. I really wish they would make up their minds already.

Also some addendum to the first post:
· Level Cap raised to 75 (Delayed until second portion of update)
· Players can learn new professions to hunt and gather, in order to stock up for the cold season ahead. (Delayed until second portion of update)

We apologize for the confusion.

As far as maintenance goes in general, our servers are currently crunching and working their way through a script to reset quest variable for all character, due to the large amount of character data to be wiped this may cause us to extend maintenance further. If that is the case, we will open the patch server at 9pm for people to begin patching. If a manual patch is able to be created we will post that as well.

We are hoping we are not going to have to extend the maintenance further but we do not want to cut the process short and mess up character data. We'll keep you posted when we are sure of the extension.

Thank you.

#161 Kazu731

Kazu731

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3347 posts
  • LocationSky Garden

Posted 10 February 2011 - 07:01 PM

Hopefully not, but just incase we are going to attempt a manual patch version for people that do not want to wait.

Soon hopefully, Barunson keeps throwing us curve balls when it comes to what is going to be in and what is not. We have tested material and they are going back and telling us its not ready. I really wish they would make up their minds already.

· Players can learn new professions to hunt and gather, in order to stock up for the cold season ahead. (Delayed until second portion of update)

As far as maintenance goes in general, our servers are currently crunching and working their way through a script to reset quest variable for all character, due to the large amount of character data to be wiped this may cause us to extend maintenance further. If that is the case, we will open the patch server at 9pm for people to begin patching. If a manual patch is able to be created we will post that as well.

We are hoping we are not going to have to extend the maintenance further but we do not want to cut the process short and mess up character data. We'll keep you posted when we are sure of the extension.

Thank you.

Thanks for the update. Yeah, I'm impatient too but it wouldn't be worth risking character data. Hope it goes well!

#162 aznnnwhat

aznnnwhat

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 884 posts

Thank you.

NUUUUUU one more hour QQ

#163 dango

dango

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 519 posts
  • Locationdango shop

take your time, this is a big patch after all.

#164 chaosdragoon1

chaosdragoon1

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 564 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 07:04 PM

The IAH ice continent patch took me over an hour. But I don't have the greatest internet and most of the time someone is always playing something(usually an mmo) online.

#165 HiRyan

HiRyan

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 901 posts
  • LocationIn your pants

Posted 10 February 2011 - 07:11 PM

sigh barunson make up your minds!!!

#166 Rinami

Rinami

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 213 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 07:11 PM

If messing with quest data, could you modify some of the new quests to be accessed by higher leveled players(Mainly new 1st job change supposedly gives the fellowship necklace and new armor/weapons) if they can't already do them?(the wep and necklace being missed may upset players near the level range)

#167 Kazu731

Kazu731

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3347 posts
  • LocationSky Garden

Posted 10 February 2011 - 07:16 PM

If messing with quest data, could you modify some of the new quests to be accessed by higher leveled players(Mainly new 1st job change supposedly gives the fellowship necklace and new armor/weapons) if they can't already do them?(the wep and necklace being missed may upset players near the level range)

All the old necklaces became new necklaces before. Everyone gets it at job change--no one's missing out.

#168 BloodyRuby

BloodyRuby

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 374 posts
  • LocationPvP Room
  • Server:Vyvern

Posted 10 February 2011 - 07:17 PM

All the old necklaces became new necklaces before. Everyone gets it at job change--no one's missing out.

If thats the case then I hope the enchantments on the necklaces do not get reset. Cause I would hate to lose my 3% Aim rate on my fellowship.

#169 F4llcL

F4llcL

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 108 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 07:19 PM

comeon when the patch gonna be on

#170 Kazu731

Kazu731

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3347 posts
  • LocationSky Garden

Posted 10 February 2011 - 07:21 PM

comeon when the patch gonna be on

Still another 40 minutes to go and on top of that a possible delay.

#171 Rinami

Rinami

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 213 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 07:32 PM

I was refering to the current quest giving these necklaces being for killing farrell. The new quest is the job change which gives a window of 5-20 levels for people to miss out on it if the original quest is changed.

Also I think old equips that became new were never changed.

#172 Kazu731

Kazu731

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3347 posts
  • LocationSky Garden

Posted 10 February 2011 - 07:33 PM

I was refering to the current quest giving these necklaces being for killing farrell. The new quest is the job change which gives a window of 5-20 levels for people to miss out on it if the original quest is changed.

I guess I can see that. But I had an old Dragon Necklace from THQ on my Gren and noticed it's the new one now.

#173 Yurai

Yurai

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2917 posts
  • Playing:Pogo's Lounge

Posted 10 February 2011 - 07:34 PM

Old dragon fellowship necklaces were changed to match the new ones in terms of the default stats. The old job change quest was not for farrell, which means that users can still do the farrell quest and obtain the necklace.

#174 Kokaloo

Kokaloo

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 263 posts
  • LocationLas Vegas
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 10 February 2011 - 07:41 PM

I'm excited to get on when the patch is out :Emo_18:
Please disregard all my bashing and bickering before, for serious.

#175 Elfrank78

Elfrank78

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 07:43 PM

When the patch will be done ?? still getting failed to patch thing XD

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users