#1 TheHero

TheHero

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 126 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 10 February 2011 - 03:42 PM

lalala

Edited by TheHero, 24 March 2011 - 06:58 PM.

#2 Akihiro

Akihiro

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1235 posts
  • LocationWashington
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 10 February 2011 - 03:59 PM

Why are they always nerfing the bandit>Rogue>Savage class? Once again theyre taking away the power of i believe our most feared skill. Crazy Soul is our (savage) trump card and now it wont be as effective. Seriously take a look at the classes that are OP instead of taking away from us again, we dont have much to give away anymore. These constant nerfs are making the savage a dying class, not many people have them as their main anyways.

It really is sad, and I've already basically moved on from the class =/

I think they just realized that Savage wasn't nerfed hard enough when they broke all our skills...they aren't even getting any future buffs like Myrms and such are getting, either.

#3 Yurai

Yurai

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2917 posts
  • Playing:Pogo's Lounge

Posted 10 February 2011 - 04:05 PM

Crazy soul is fine as it is even after the nerf.

#4 TheHero

TheHero

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 126 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 04:07 PM

It really is sad, and I've already basically moved on from the class =/

I think they just realized that Savage wasn't nerfed hard enough when they broke all our skills...they aren't even getting any future buffs like Myrms and such are getting, either.

im only staying with my savage because i put so much effort into it. also i like how the savage plays, its really fun -_-

#5 Kazra

Kazra

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 958 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 05:28 PM

Crazy soul nerf isn't even that huge. If you believe it is, then you should get better instead of relying on a single skill.

#6 TheHero

TheHero

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 126 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 05:39 PM

Crazy soul nerf isn't even that huge. If you believe it is, then you should get better instead of relying on a single skill.

no need to to be mean, its not the fact that im relying on the skill. I just believe its a nice skill to have especially when it comes to pve and theres more than one person attacking you and trying to lock you.

#7 Yurai

Yurai

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2917 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 05:40 PM

If you need crazy soul for PvE, you should just delete your character now and quit.

#8 TheHero

TheHero

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 126 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 05:43 PM

If you need crazy soul for PvE, you should just delete your character now and quit.

never said i needed it, just stated that it was nice to have

#9 Yurai

Yurai

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2917 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 05:44 PM

Then why is there so much QQ?

#10 TheHero

TheHero

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 126 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 05:51 PM

just the constant nerf of all the good or useful skills of the savage class. yea plenty of classes get nerfed in the new patch, but how many classes are truly affected by these new nerfs? the savage isnt an OP class and should just be left alone instead of constant nerfing. i do feel bad for the invoker class though because they got hit harder than every other class in the patch

#11 Yurai

Yurai

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2917 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 06:00 PM

just the constant nerf of all the good or useful skills of the savage class. yea plenty of classes get nerfed in the new patch, but how many classes are truly affected by these new nerfs? the savage isnt an OP class and should just be left alone instead of constant nerfing. i do feel bad for the invoker class though because they got hit harder than every other class in the patch

This statement alone proves that you know absolutely nothing about any other class.

#12 HaHexfire

HaHexfire

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 06:04 PM

What does crazy soul do?

#13 GrapefruitGod

GrapefruitGod

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1338 posts
  • LocationSurrounded by kneesocks
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:decard

Posted 10 February 2011 - 06:06 PM

What does crazy soul do?

makes you play more reckless

#14 TheHero

TheHero

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 126 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 06:08 PM

This statement alone proves that you know absolutely nothing about any other class.

okay, sure you win. made the thread to create a discussion not to spark and argument and throw insults at each other.

#15 Rimmy

Rimmy

Too Legit To Quit

• Dragon Saga Moderator
  • 2354 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 10 February 2011 - 06:11 PM

Invokers are getting multiple nerfs in this patch that are actually quite significant. For instance, Witch's Curse becomes far less useful (20-second cooldown, shorter duration), X-spam damage decreases over time in PvP (minimum 30%), Lightning Magnet is much easier to escape (and it was already pretty easy to escape w/ high movespeed/evade rate), etc.

I understand your frustration at more nerfs for Savages, but they're still pretty deadly in PvP if you take proper advantage of the strengths they do have, IMO. With high evade rate + Crazy Soul, they're almost impossible to lock, and they're still one of the highest DPS classes in the game when outfitted with a good weapon (and as an added bonus, their attacks also make it difficult for most opponents to escape -- I've even seen some evade stackers have trouble getting out at times). From what I've seen, they're also capable of getting some pretty good CR and CD going.

Rather than lament your losses, focus on finding new ways to make the most of what you do have.

#16 Yurai

Yurai

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2917 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 06:11 PM

I am discussing the fact that you have no idea what you are talking about.

Edited by Yurai, 10 February 2011 - 06:11 PM.

#17 HaHexfire

HaHexfire

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 06:12 PM

makes you play more reckless

Lol wtf... Seriously. What does it do

#18 Rimmy

Rimmy

Too Legit To Quit

• Dragon Saga Moderator
  • 2354 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 10 February 2011 - 06:35 PM

Lol wtf... Seriously. What does it do

I believe it basically functions like a passive impervious effect (preventing hit effects like flinch, etc.), except it doesn't always kick in (there's a % chance). Of course, after the patch, impervious status doesn't work 100% for pallies either, so think of it as a passive, post-patch Impervion (correct name?) I guess.

It's basically just another way of becoming lock-proof.

#19 SharpEye

SharpEye

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 363 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 06:37 PM

Between Burrow, Exit, Moonwalk and Crazy Soul... HQs already have enough defensive/escape skills. The problem is they're unable to deal optimal damage if they're locking or unable to lock if dealing optimal damage.

#20 TheHero

TheHero

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 126 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 06:43 PM

I am discussing the fact that you have no idea what you are talking about.

then make a thread about it. dont post about it on here

#21 Yurai

Yurai

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2917 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 06:56 PM

then make a thread about it. dont post about it on here

Why would I do that? It's relevant to this thread; there is no need to create a new thread.

#22 TheHero

TheHero

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 126 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 07:05 PM

Why would I do that? It's relevant to this thread; there is no need to create a new thread.

this thread was created to discuss about crazy soul, not my knowledge about the game.

#23 Yurai

Yurai

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2917 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 07:10 PM

This thread was created to discuss the nerf of crazy soul as well as the supposedly non-detrimental changes for the other classes. Your lack of knowledge of the other classes is what makes you think that savages got a major nerf as opposed to minor, and it is also the reason why you think other classes received a less harsh nerf than your class.

#24 BreatheBradley

BreatheBradley

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 07:12 PM

personal experience with having the charchter leads to why this thread was made, dont think you have a savage now, you may know alot but you lack personal experience.
You can read up on the skills descriptions, watch videos, pvp them, but personal experience adds a great deal to it.
what you said yurai isnt relevant at all, the post said crazy soul a move savages have, why bring up other classes this is the thief forum.

#25 TheHero

TheHero

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 126 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 07:13 PM

This thread was created to discuss the nerf of crazy soul as well as the supposedly non-detrimental changes for the other classes. Your lack of knowledge of the other classes is what makes you think that savages got a major nerf as opposed to minor, and it is also the reason why you think other classes received a less harsh nerf than your class.

dont recall describing it as a major nerf, but sure whatever helps you sleep at night. anyways im done talking to you. have a nice day ^^

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users