GrapefruitGod

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1338 posts
  • LocationSurrounded by kneesocks
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:decard

Posted 10 February 2011 - 07:14 PM

Actually he (Yurai), and everyone else who said to deal with it has plenty of experience with it. It's a passive skill that does nothing but help you when you get careless or locked. Nerfing it to make it proc less isn't as bad as the OP is making it out to be.

#27 Kazra

Kazra

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 958 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 10 February 2011 - 07:15 PM

Sorry but when discussing nerfs, you generally compare them with other classes. Otherwise you won't have a standard to compare to. That being said, I have a savage, PF, and ninja. All of them are over 60. I've also been playing this game for over a year; I think I can confidently say that this nerf was MINOR.

#28 Yurai

Yurai

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2917 posts
  • Playing:Pogo's Lounge

Posted 10 February 2011 - 07:15 PM

Why are they always nerfing the bandit>Rogue>Savage class? Once again theyre taking away the power of i believe our most feared skill. Crazy Soul is our (savage) trump card and now it wont be as effective. Seriously take a look at the classes that are OP instead of taking away from us again, we dont have much to give away anymore. These constant nerfs are making the savage a dying class, not many people have them as their main anyways.

just the constant nerf of all the good or useful skills of the savage class. yea plenty of classes get nerfed in the new patch, but how many classes are truly affected by these new nerfs? the savage isnt an OP class and should just be left alone instead of constant nerfing. i do feel bad for the invoker class though because they got hit harder than every other class in the patch

personal experience with having the charchter leads to why this thread was made, dont think you have a savage now, you may know alot but you lack personal experience.
You can read up on the skills descriptions, watch videos, pvp them, but personal experience adds a great deal to it.
what you said yurai isnt relevant at all, the post said crazy soul a move savages have, why bring up other classes this is the thief forum.

Why do you assume that I do not have personal experience with the class? Also, my post is relevant to this thread. As you can see from the quoted posts, the thread starter himself brought up the other classes -- not me.

dont recall describing it as a major nerf, but sure whatever helps you sleep at night. anyways im done talking to you. have a nice day ^^

Why are they always nerfing the bandit>Rogue>Savage class? Once again theyre taking away the power of i believe our most feared skill. Crazy Soul is our (savage) trump card and now it wont be as effective. Seriously take a look at the classes that are OP instead of taking away from us again, we dont have much to give away anymore. These constant nerfs are making the savage a dying class, not many people have them as their main anyways.

If you did not think that this nerf was major, then surely you wouldn't go so far to suggest that it contributes to making the savage a dying class.

Edited by Yurai, 10 February 2011 - 07:19 PM.

#29 BreatheBradley

BreatheBradley

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 07:24 PM

Unless you have the charchter you dont have experience with it, being that it helps you. just cause you pvped them you dont personal experience with the class.
IF YOU "DONT" HAVE A SAVAGE GTFO

#30 Kazra

Kazra

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 958 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 07:34 PM

I have a savage and I don't find this nerf a problem.

#31 Yurai

Yurai

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2917 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 07:36 PM

Unless you have the charchter you dont have experience with it, being that it helps you. just cause you pvped them you dont personal experience with the class.
IF YOU "DONT" HAVE A SAVAGE GTFO

Where did I say that I don't have a savage?

#32 BreatheBradley

BreatheBradley

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 07:41 PM

Where did I say that I don't have a savage?

Wheres your proof?

#33 Yurai

Yurai

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2917 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 07:50 PM

Wheres your proof?

Let me rephrase. I don't have a savage -- I have a level 65 rogue. I PvP fine with it and it doesn't even have crazy soul. Perhaps you should learn to play the class effectively before crying about nerfs.

Edited by Yurai, 10 February 2011 - 07:50 PM.

#34 BreatheBradley

BreatheBradley

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 08:04 PM

Let me rephrase. I don't have a savage -- I have a level 65 rogue. I PvP fine with it and it doesn't even have crazy soul. Perhaps you should learn to play the class effectively before crying about nerfs.

You still have a rogue, waiting for my proof. It doesnt have crazy soul, where is your "personal experience". I didnt cry about nerfs, go re-read my posts.

#35 GrapefruitGod

GrapefruitGod

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1338 posts
  • LocationSurrounded by kneesocks
  • Server:decard

Posted 10 February 2011 - 08:08 PM

He doesn't have it. He does fine without it

????????

#36 Yurai

Yurai

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2917 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 08:09 PM

You still have a rogue, waiting for my proof. It doesnt have crazy soul, where is your "personal experience". I didnt cry about nerfs, go re-read my posts.

Your posts are filled with QQ and overly defensive statements.

#37 BreatheBradley

BreatheBradley

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 08:15 PM

He doesn't have it. He does fine without it

????????

The point is my whole argument is to have "personal experience" with skill crazy soul, how can you talk about something you dont have.
And I told you to gtfo 5 posts ago cause you dont have a savage.

#38 BreatheBradley

BreatheBradley

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 08:17 PM

Your posts are filled with QQ and overly defensive statements.

Wow mad cause your wrong. My facts beat your opinions.

#39 Yurai

Yurai

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2917 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 08:22 PM

The point is my whole argument is to have "personal experience" with skill crazy soul, how can you talk about something you dont have.
And I told you to gtfo 5 posts ago cause you dont have a savage.

Why would I need personal experience with the skill if I don't even need the skill to be effective? If I had it, it would make things somewhat easier, but it still does not change much. Relying on skills such as crazy soul only serve to detract from the player's actual skill in playing the class. There is no real or noticeable difference in 30% process rate and 15% process rate of the skill. You would agree if you understood how the skill actually worked. It's sad how the people who main in the class complain about a nerf when they don't even understand the mechanics behind the skill itself.

Wow mad cause your wrong. My facts beat your opinions.

Since when was this about facts beating opinions? The only facts are that crazy soul got nerfed and that you made several grammatical errors in such a short post.

Edited by Yurai, 10 February 2011 - 08:23 PM.

#40 BreatheBradley

BreatheBradley

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 08:36 PM

Why would I need personal experience with the skill if I don't even need the skill to be effective? If I had it, it would make things somewhat easier, but it still does not change much. Relying on skills such as crazy soul only serve to detract from the player's actual skill in playing the class. There is no real or noticeable difference in 30% process rate and 15% process rate of the skill. You would agree if you understood how the skill actually worked. It's sad how the people who main in the class complain about a nerf when they don't even understand the mechanics behind the skill itself.

Since when was this about facts beating opinions? The only facts are that crazy soul got nerfed and that you made a few grammatical errors in such a short post.

1 - You need personal experience to reply, ive said 3-4 times.
2 - You relying on a ninjas evade and katar block only serves to detract from your skill with the class, reason why you lose in pvp to other ninjas.
3 - Savage is not my main, still with opinions Yurai gotta learn.
4 - Since when was this about how "effective" you are or arent?
5 - What are you a little kid, grow up, "grammatical errors" and stay on topic or GTFO, I thought someone active on the forums could stay on topic.

#41 PamaypaY

PamaypaY

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 390 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 08:50 PM

crazy soul helps, but it's not a main skill. before 4th classes were out, rogues still pvped and did well. from my personal experience, it just made me a lazier pvper since, like mentioned before, it makes me reckless (i try not to as much xD). i'm not sure how much % it is now (i think i read it was 15%, not sure though) but i appreciate the extra help since i'm still currently stacking evade (still less than 200 QQ) and sometimes cannot get out of locks. i agree with the fact that some classes maybe OP compared to us, but we're not too shabby ;P only thing missing from our skill tree is a more effective long range attack, since rocket punch can't be canceled and cossack dance is very linear.

#42 Kazra

Kazra

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 958 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 08:51 PM

You're ignoring people who has personal experience as a savage and continuously bagging on Yurai's posts. For the last time, Crazy soul was NOT nerfed hard. I don't even have maxed crazy soul and its EXTREMELY easy already.

#43 BreatheBradley

BreatheBradley

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 09:02 PM

You're ignoring people who has personal experience as a savage and continuously bagging on Yurai's posts. For the last time, Crazy soul was NOT nerfed hard. I don't even have maxed crazy soul and its EXTREMELY easy already.

Im "bagging" on Yurai because he/she doesnt have a "savage".
Lets see some footage of it being "EXTREMELY" easy.

#44 to0n

to0n

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1075 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 10 February 2011 - 09:04 PM

Im "bagging" on Yurai because he/she doesnt have a "savage".
Lets see some footage of it being "EXTREMELY" easy.

Why does using a Rogue WITHOUT crazy soul not count as experience? If anything, that makes it harder.

#45 BreatheBradley

BreatheBradley

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 09:10 PM

Why does using a Rogue WITHOUT crazy soul not count as experience? If anything, that makes it harder.

The post was titled "crazy soul" was it not? IDGAF how "good" you are without it. Posters please have crazy soul or GTFO. Thanks~

post = thread*

Edited by BreatheBradley, 10 February 2011 - 09:11 PM.

#46 TheHero

TheHero

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 126 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 09:10 PM

crazy soul helps, but it's not a main skill. before 4th classes were out, rogues still pvped and did well. from my personal experience, it just made me a lazier pvper since, like mentioned before, it makes me reckless (i try not to as much xD). i'm not sure how much % it is now (i think i read it was 15%, not sure though) but i appreciate the extra help since i'm still currently stacking evade (still less than 200 QQ) and sometimes cannot get out of locks. i agree with the fact that some classes maybe OP compared to us, but we're not too shabby ;P only thing missing from our skill tree is a more effective long range attack, since rocket punch can't be canceled and cossack dance is very linear.

why cant people make posts as good as you can? thanks for making a formidable post, without being mean or making rude comments. this post is very informative, I learned alot from it. ty http://forums.warppo...tyle_emoticons/default/happy.gif

Edited by TheHero, 10 February 2011 - 09:16 PM.

#47 to0n

to0n

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1075 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 09:12 PM

The post was titled "crazy soul" was it not? IDGAF how "good" you are without it. Posters please have crazy soul or GTFO. Thanks~

You don't need to have the skill to have an opinion on it.
I'll give it from the perspective of a my Destroyer. I can't gatling, I can't AAS. The only thing I can do is gradually do damage with X or single launches without follow ups. Crazy Soul at 30% restricted any chaining of skills. Yes it was nerfed because honestly 30% was OP. With 10 or 15% you can still get out of combos and locks.

#48 TheHero

TheHero

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 126 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 09:14 PM

You don't need to have the skill to have an opinion on it.
I'll give it from the perspective of a my Destroyer. I can't gatling, I can't AAS. The only thing I can do is gradually do damage with X or single launches without follow ups. Crazy Soul at 30% restricted any chaining of skills. Yes it was nerfed because honestly 30% was OP. With 10 or 15% you can still get out of combos and locks.

or mp burn!!!!!! http://forums.warppo...tyle_emoticons/default/happy.gif

#49 PamaypaY

PamaypaY

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 390 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 09:17 PM

why cant people make posts as good as you can? thanks for making a formidable post, without being mean or making rude comments. this post is very informative, I learned alot from it. ty http://forums.warppo...tyle_emoticons/default/happy.gif

thanks for the compliment, i try to be as clear as possible.

#50 to0n

to0n

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1075 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 09:17 PM

or mp burn!!!!!! http://forums.warppo...tyle_emoticons/default/happy.gif

Side discussion: Yeah I'm not denying N2 is also broken, but if you want to have competitive 1v1s, you can always allow pots. In group PvP (EW, BSQ) there's cure and MP pots.

You can't do anything to restrict crazy soul though. This is by far the best escape skill, and combined with the high amounts of evade that Savages can get, it makes them insanely hard to catch.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users