98 replies to this topic

#51 SharpEye

SharpEye

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 363 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 10 February 2011 - 09:18 PM

Side discussion: Yeah I'm not denying N2 is also broken, but if you want to have competitive 1v1s, you can always allow pots. In group PvP (EW, BSQ) there's cure and MP pots.

You can't do anything to restrict crazy soul though. This is by far the best escape skill, and combined with the high amounts of evade that Savages can get, it makes them insanely hard to catch.

It's okay. Just n2 + caused bomber to use all their MP pots then 1v1 :Emo_18:

#52 Kazra

Kazra

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 958 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 09:23 PM

How am I supposed to show that it's extremely easy? I don't have any problem 1 v 1'ing or group v group'ing with my savage. I do fine against any class. The only difficult class would be paladins, and honestly every class has difficulty against them. I'm sorry if you find it hard to PvP as a savage, but it's easy for me.

#53 BreatheBradley

BreatheBradley

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 09:23 PM

You don't need to have the skill to have an opinion on it.
I'll give it from the perspective of a my Destroyer. I can't gatling, I can't AAS. The only thing I can do is gradually do damage with X or single launches without follow ups. Crazy Soul at 30% restricted any chaining of skills. Yes it was nerfed because honestly 30% was OP. With 10 or 15% you can still get out of combos and locks.

1 - obviously you didnt read everything and just came to back up Yurai.
2 - My whole argument was having a "personal experience" with a "savage" with "crazy soul". If your gonna reply read up to0n.
3 - You need the skill to post an opinion on it for the class savage, we are suppose to be discussing why it has been, so people with the class should care.
4 - If Yurai couldve stayed on topic instead of attacking, wed be fine.
5 - Im defending my points.

#54 BreatheBradley

BreatheBradley

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 09:25 PM

How am I supposed to show that it's extremely easy? I don't have any problem 1 v 1'ing or group v group'ing with my savage. I do fine against any class. The only difficult class would be paladins, and honestly every class has difficulty against them. I'm sorry if you find it hard to PvP as a savage, but it's easy for me.

1 - A video.

#55 to0n

to0n

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1075 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 10 February 2011 - 09:26 PM

1 - obviously you didnt read everything and just came to back up Yurai.
2 - My whole argument was having a "personal experience" with a "savage" with "crazy soul". If your gonna reply read up to0n.
3 - You need the skill to post an opinion on it for the class savage, we are suppose to be discussing why it has been, so people with the class should care.
4 - If Yurai couldve stayed on topic instead of attacking, wed be fine.
5 - Im defending my points.

Stop excluding other people for not having the skill. My input has nothing to do with Yurai. Why are you so stubborn? I'm giving my personal experience as a PvPer against that skill. My points do have validity in them.

Please, explain to me how the Crazy Soul nerf is extremely bad. You have a Savage so you have experience right?!??!?!?!

#56 Kazra

Kazra

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 958 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 09:28 PM

1 - A video.

A video of... what? me 5-0'ing every single player in this game?

Honestly, you're not making a point anymore. If you think its hard, then go ahead.

#57 wizard898

wizard898

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 183 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 10 February 2011 - 09:37 PM

Sure is mad in here.

But yeah, crazy soul is fine right now. Like everyone said, if anything, CS just made me more wreckless.

#58 BreatheBradley

BreatheBradley

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 09:38 PM

Stop excluding other people for not having the skill. My input has nothing to do with Yurai. Why are you so stubborn? I'm giving my personal experience as a PvPer against that skill. My points do have validity in them.

Please, explain to me how the Crazy Soul nerf is extremely bad. You have a Savage so you have experience right?!??!?!?!

1 - Your argument will always be against it cause its not your class. Thats why you need it. "personal experience"
2 - Your defending Yurai thats the input.
3 - "Why are you so stubborn?" Cool story bro.
4 - I never asked or said i cared about anyone pvping them as experience. Read my posts before posting.
5 - I never said it was bad, reread again to0n.
6 - My whole argument was "Yurai" postd about crazy soul when they dont have a savage, same for you and grape whatever.
7 - Only people with "crazy soul" or a savage should be posting, but some posters think otherwise. this is the thief thread not archer

#59 Endbringer

Endbringer

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 574 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 09:39 PM

I 5-0' Yurai, To0n, Hifu, Lionheart and Xandiel with my savage in a 1v5. Its all cause of crazy soul.

#60 HiRyan

HiRyan

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 901 posts
  • LocationIn your pants

Posted 10 February 2011 - 09:40 PM

My savage didn't come with crazy soul :Emo_18:

Edited by HiRyan, 10 February 2011 - 09:40 PM.

#61 SharpEye

SharpEye

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 363 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 09:41 PM

Crazy Soul is fine at 15% because of how it functions with respect to moves that semi-launch/launch and multiple hit moves.

#62 Yurai

Yurai

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2917 posts
  • Playing:Pogo's Lounge

Posted 10 February 2011 - 09:41 PM

1 - Your argument will always be against it cause its not your class. Thats why you need it. "personal experience"
4 - I never asked or said i cared about anyone pvping them as experience. Read my posts before posting.
6 - My whole argument was "Yurai" postd about crazy soul when they dont have a savage, same for you and grape whatever.
7 - Only people with "crazy soul" or a savage should be posting, but some posters think otherwise. this is the thief thread not archer

Thieves are not exclusive to savages. From what you're saying, I still don't think you understand that. Your posts are straying further away from logical discussion and leaning more towards idiocy and/or plain ignorance. Personal experience with rogues is enough; it's basically playing a savage with crazy soul nerfed to 0% success rate. I don't see how my experience is invalid, as I've been playing with a "crazy soul" even worse than what it's nerfed to now.

#63 to0n

to0n

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1075 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 09:43 PM

1. My off-character is a Rogue.
2. What?
3. Again, not being open minded.
4. You're not even the OP, my posts still stand.
5. So you don't even have a real argument, the only thing you've been saying is "If you don't have a Savage, you can't talk and all your opinions do not matter."
6. That's irrelevant. We both have a high understand of the skill. Although we don't have the skill ourselves, we do both own a Rogue and have friends who have shared their experienced on Crazy Soul. Our views are just as valid.
7. Why? This isn't some exclusive Savage QQ thread.
8. Why are all your posts in obnoxious lists?

Oh and another thing. Savages themselves don't even have experience yet because the servers aren't up.

Edited by to0n, 10 February 2011 - 10:21 PM.

#64 Balladd

Balladd

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 411 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 09:52 PM

7 - Only people with "crazy soul" or a savage should be posting, but some posters think otherwise.

Sure is prejudiced in here!

#65 HiRyan

HiRyan

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 901 posts
  • LocationIn your pants

Sure is prejudiced in here!

sorry ballet you're not wanted here #10

#66 BreatheBradley

BreatheBradley

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 39 posts

Thieves are not exclusive to savages. From what you're saying, I still don't think you understand that. Your posts are straying further away from logical discussion and leaning more towards idiocy and/or plain ignorance. Personal experience with rogues is enough; it's basically playing a savage with crazy soul nerfed to 0% success rate. I don't see how my experience is invalid, as I've been playing with a "crazy soul" even worse than what it's nerfed to now.

1 - Was talking to to0n an archer, no you. Reread <----
2 - My posts are idiocy yet, you attack posters all over threads. My name is Yurai I do as I please but in the end i am a hypocrite.
3 - Your ignorance is that you dont crazy soul yet your arguing.
4 - Its invalid cause your a rouge, your talking about pvping when i said i dont care about.
5 - Talk about crazy soul, not how you pvp.

#67 to0n

to0n

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1075 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 09:54 PM

1 - Was talking to to0n an archer, no you. Reread <----
2 - My posts are idiocy yet, you attack posters all over threads. My name is Yurai I do as I please but in the end i am a hypocrite.
3 - Your ignorance is that you dont crazy soul yet your arguing.
4 - Its invalid cause your a rouge, your talking about pvping when i said i dont care about.
5 - Talk about crazy soul, not how you pvp.

1. I have a thief.
2. You have not contributed to the talk of Crazy Soul in any way.

#68 GrapefruitGod

GrapefruitGod

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1338 posts
  • LocationSurrounded by kneesocks
  • Server:decard

Posted 10 February 2011 - 09:54 PM

The two best rogue/savages have posted in this topic.

One of them is to0n

also,
what's your ign bradley, just curious

#69 Balladd

Balladd

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 411 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 09:58 PM

sorry ballet you're not wanted here #10

:C

The two best rogue/savages have posted in this topic.One of them is to0n
also, what's your ign bradley, just curious

You're not a Thief class, get out!

#70 BreatheBradley

BreatheBradley

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 10:07 PM

1. My off-character is a Rogue.
5. So you don't even have a real argument, the only thing you've been saying is "If you don't have a Savage, you can't talk and all your opinions do not matter."

1 - Not a savage I dont care.
5 - Because Yurai loves to flame.

My argument is every class but a savage is going to agree to it. So a savages input will be needed. Its 30% each move that hits which is fairly low.
Yurai and you are agreeing cause its not your class, your opinions think its fair, dont even have a savage just a rouge. You dont have experience as if a savage was your main and you cared. You never ethier of you give valid points just a bunch of talk. My point is Yurai and everyone defending him/her have no reason to post, he (ithehero) never said it was "hard" or cant "pvp" without it you all assume and just came to talk.

These forums are ruled/trolled by Yurai. Which has been proven here reason you all defend her, i got my point out its Yurais right or you get trolled.
Never did any of you but 1-2 people made valid points, Yurai just gotta poke his/her nose everywhere .
Kthxbai

#71 Balladd

Balladd

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 411 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 10:10 PM

My argument is every class but a savage is going to agree to it. So a savages input will be needed. Its 30% each move that hits which is fairly low.
Yurai and you are agreeing cause its not your class, your opinions think its fair, dont even have a savage just a rouge. You dont have experience as if a savage was your main and you cared. You never ethier of you give valid points just a bunch of talk. My point is Yurai and everyone defending him/her have no reason to post, he (ithehero) never said it was "hard" or cant "pvp" without it you all assume and just came to talk.
These forums are ruled/trolled by Yurai. Which has been proven here reason you all defend her, i got my point out its Yurais right or you get trolled. Never did any of you but 1-2 people made valid points, Yurai just gotta poke his/her nose everywhere .
Kthxbai

Yurai makes every thread about himself :Emo_18:

Edited by Balladd, 10 February 2011 - 10:13 PM.

#72 to0n

to0n

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1075 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 10:14 PM

These forums are ruled/trolled by Yurai. Which has been proven here reason you all defend her, i got my point out its Yurais right or you get trolled.
Never did any of you but 1-2 people made valid points, Yurai just gotta poke his/her nose everywhere .
Kthxbai

By that reasoning, all inputs that you would accept will obviously be biased. Sadly, in the end, it doesn't matter which arguments you take in or not. My points still stand, not for you (because you obviously can't counter it with anything sensible), but for the rest of the forum.

What I realized now is that you only care about Yurai, and not about the Savage class at all. Have fun hating.

Edited by to0n, 10 February 2011 - 10:19 PM.

#73 TheHero

TheHero

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 126 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 10:14 PM

almost 600 views already. whoot (not really)

#74 BreatheBradley

BreatheBradley

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 10:15 PM

1. I have a thief.
2. You have not contributed to the talk of Crazy Soul in any way.

was my intention. you guys are :Emo_18: retarded and cant read. Im proving 3 things.
1 - you all defend yurai
2 - yurai is king/queen :Emo_18: and always right when proven wrong
3 - i only posted cause yurai had to talk :Emo_18:, i dont crazy about crazy soul i quit.

Yurai is a-_- ^_^ who jacks off to his girl sprite characters and probably has all girl chars. He makes everything all about. its sad, too bad money doesnt make you a good pvper

feel free to email me at breathebradley@gmail.com if you wanna troll still.

#75 sam3oyster

sam3oyster

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 69 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 10:16 PM

Lv69 savage - With crazy soul...I think I'm eligible...right?
The server isn't up...you have yet to try the new skill adjustments...wait for it...see if it's as bad as the number suggests...then QQ.

EDIT: Have you tried getting hit by wyvern blade? You know...that blue spinning thing from myramidons? We never get launched by it.

Edited by sam3oyster, 10 February 2011 - 10:18 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users