• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Hyourin

Hyourin

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 February 2011 - 09:03 PM

Usually after 20 minutes or so, my computer freezes during the loading 'yellow bar' when changing towns, moving along in a dungeon, and so on. I hit up the task manager and find out that Dragon Saga has 'stopped responding.' It really erks me when I try to enjoy some fun parties with my friends only to dc before even entering the mission map.

If anyone has any solutions, please post :Emo_14:. Oddly this hasn't happened before the recent patch of recent.

PS: Also, this kind of thing also happened in Maplestory. Whenever I did something semi huge, like a Party Quest or Expedition, my computer would just freeze up and say the same message in the task manager *Not Responding*. Very annoying and saddening to occur. T.T

Edited by Hyourin, 11 February 2011 - 09:33 PM.

#2 GravitySpace

GravitySpace

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 13 February 2011 - 12:59 PM

Usually after 20 minutes or so, my computer freezes during the loading 'yellow bar' when changing towns, moving along in a dungeon, and so on. I hit up the task manager and find out that Dragon Saga has 'stopped responding.' It really erks me when I try to enjoy some fun parties with my friends only to dc before even entering the mission map.

If anyone has any solutions, please post :Emo_14:. Oddly this hasn't happened before the recent patch of recent.

PS: Also, this kind of thing also happened in Maplestory. Whenever I did something semi huge, like a Party Quest or Expedition, my computer would just freeze up and say the same message in the task manager *Not Responding*. Very annoying and saddening to occur. T.T

I'm having the EXACT same problem... and after having 4+ technical problems just trying to get the game up and running, I am very disappointed with this game.

#3 Cloudin

Cloudin

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 08 October 2011 - 08:28 PM

D: WELL EPIC FAIL ON MY PART! I download everything right, waited 4 hours til patch was done (did that right), and when im like YESSSS FINALLY! and click to start the game.... log in and click a server..it got to a picture, and it have a loading bar at the very bottom. wait..wait...wait.....1 hour passed. WTF! so can someone help me... :/

Edited by Cloudin, 08 October 2011 - 08:29 PM.

#4 Himeyasha

Himeyasha

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 903 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 09 October 2011 - 02:40 AM

I suggest you repatch overnight.

(reinstall the program whatnot.)

#5 Rimmy

Rimmy

Too Legit To Quit

• Dragon Saga Moderator
  • 2354 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 09 October 2011 - 05:28 PM

Try deleting the "patch.id" file in your Dragon Saga folder and then start the patcher again so the game will re-patch (it will take some time, so be patient). Make sure you have no programs running in the background (including internet browsers) while patching, or the patched files may be corrupted.

Edited by Rimmy, 10 October 2011 - 09:32 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users