• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Stevenstein

Stevenstein

I am New.

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 13 February 2011 - 06:52 PM

Whats happenin people? I first started playing RO when crusaders first came out when I was about thirteen years old. I played on and off for YEEEARS, and well seven years laer I'm here again looking for a guild to play with I'm looking for a guild who does PVM and who grinds for hours and hours on mobs while talking about random :Emo_14:. I don't do the whole PVP thing nor do I do WOE. I'm currently a lvl 1 novice who will one day be a royal guard tank. Hit me up if you want a very loyal member to your guild.

#2 Stevenstein

Stevenstein

I am New.

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 13 February 2011 - 06:54 PM

the ":Emo_14:" face was the S word but i guess i can't curse on here. replace it with subjects/topics.

Edited by Stevenstein, 13 February 2011 - 06:56 PM.

#3 Guhin

Guhin

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 116 posts

Posted 14 February 2011 - 01:03 AM

If you're on Ymir, hit me up on brother dud, and you can join our guild, the Beatbox Bandits. :Emo_14:

#4 Stevenstein

Stevenstein

I am New.

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 14 February 2011 - 09:52 AM

is ymir the one you pay for? when i played all they had was ragnarok online and sakray lolol... right now im playing on valk just cause its free but im quite capable of paying monthly

#5 Guhin

Guhin

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 116 posts

Posted 14 February 2011 - 11:15 AM

is ymir the one you pay for? when i played all they had was ragnarok online and sakray lolol... right now im playing on valk just cause its free but im quite capable of paying monthly

Yes, Ymir is a premium server. :huh:

#6 Stevenstein

Stevenstein

I am New.

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 14 February 2011 - 06:09 PM

alright im ganna keep you in mind when i get all that set up, thanks bro.

#7 Guhin

Guhin

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 116 posts

Posted 15 February 2011 - 02:25 AM

No problem. :huh: I look forward to seeing you on Ymir.

#8 SillySally

SillySally

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 62 posts
  • LocationSoviet Russia
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 23 February 2011 - 09:27 AM

Hello there! Glad to hear that you are ready to expand your iro knowledge into the larger world with guilds! I Would like to try to point your interest into my guild that i own myself here is some information about the guild

Guild name: V i l l a i n s
Guild Leader: iRap <3
Avg Guildsman level: 107
Guild level: 14
Highest level: 144
Activity: Lots

We are both woe 1 and 2 but one of the 2 will work, we have ventrilo and sound like we would enjoy an active GS, see if you can shred some 3rd class, we have people all over the world.. so more the better !

Join the fun and drop a post on here again or try to pm me in game

We do WoE and yes you should do WoE.. we are WoE 1 and woe 2 actives so saturday and tuesdays and im sure you can make one of these days! WoE is a great part of this game for when you are behind a strong guild you aint got :angry: to worry about playa!

contact us at these following people

shadowfire
Saylah
hideasu
iRap <3
The Grimnir
JuJu299
~Lloyd~

i am iRap <3 also know as the guild leader of villains, spending about 7 hours a day on this god for saken game.. making myself the best i guess?

#9 Kitten

Kitten

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3077 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 23 February 2011 - 03:23 PM

If you end up in Ymir you're also welcome to try Phantasm out. You sound like you'd fit in very well here.

We're much more interested in MVPing than we are with WoE currently (a lot of us are students, so we don't always have the time to WoE) but do WoE occasionally when we feel like it. It's not mandatory by any means.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users