• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#1 artofsteal

artofsteal

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 55 posts

Posted 14 February 2011 - 02:32 PM

So i finally downloaded and it and i was like YAY i can finally play . But then things went wrong.... So after trying to patch the 1st time it said something in Korean like. So i deleted patcher.id from what I've heard on the forum. I still had no progress. I know you would usually go patcher 2 and it'll be all fine. But thing was was that Patcher 2 didn't seem completed because when i switched it to patcher it didn't patch and it had less memory then the original Patcher. The Korean message also looked different from the one where you would switch the Patchers around. Help?

P.S Windows 7 64-bit

I also must mention that it ALWAYS stops at Connecting to Server and around at %15 - %17

:huh: :Emo_16: :wah: :huh: :P :Emo_14:

Edited by artofsteal, 20 February 2011 - 12:37 PM.

#2 fojas

fojas

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 68 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 14 February 2011 - 07:19 PM

Tip: click inside this box to load the editoWhen you dowlond the game u go file and loook for pather and patche2 delete patcher and name pathcer 2 to just pather then that should fix that problem and jump into another problem xD

#3 artofsteal

artofsteal

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 55 posts

Posted 14 February 2011 - 08:18 PM

Tip: click inside this box to load the editoWhen you dowlond the game u go file and loook for pather and patche2 delete patcher and name pathcer 2 to just pather then that should fix that problem and jump into another problem xD

You mean PatCHer right? Also, if you read my situation and not just the korean message thing, I ALREADY DID THAT. Patcher 2 only is available once you complete patching with the 1st patcher and you get this other korean message. THEN the patcher 2 gets the 876 KB like the 1st one. Atm this patcher 2 has LESS then 876 and it doesn't show the dragonsaga icon. Also, like i said before this korean message looks different when you actually switch to patcher 2.

#4 wside420

wside420

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 14 February 2011 - 08:32 PM

Ok here is the solution.

You find another game where the producer cares.
Problem Solved!

#5 Hawkstorm

Hawkstorm

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 329 posts

Posted 14 February 2011 - 08:46 PM

not a good solution, since DS is the best game ive ever played and probably ever will play

#6 artofsteal

artofsteal

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 55 posts

Posted 14 February 2011 - 09:17 PM

Ok here is the solution.

You find another game where the producer cares.
Problem Solved!

What hawk said. I f you think the service is bad which i know.....why don't you quit?

#7 artofsteal

artofsteal

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 55 posts

Posted 14 February 2011 - 09:25 PM

I keep getting the damn same korean message :huh: (Not the one where you switch to patcher 2...)

#8 artofsteal

artofsteal

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 55 posts

Posted 14 February 2011 - 10:40 PM

I NEED A GM ADMIN OR SOMETHING

#9 squinty

squinty

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 567 posts
  • LocationHQ

Posted 15 February 2011 - 01:28 AM

What do you mean by "switch" patcher?

All you had to do was delete Patcher and rename Patcher2 to Patcher. That is it.
If you are still having an error with the korean message then maybe your client was corrupt to begin with. You may have to reinstall.

Read around the forum, many people are having issues lately. You will find a solution.

#10 artofsteal

artofsteal

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 55 posts

Posted 15 February 2011 - 02:44 AM

All you had to do was delete Patcher and rename Patcher2 to Patcher. That is it.
If you are still having an error with the korean message then maybe your client was corrupt to begin with. You may have to reinstall.

Read around the forum, many people are having issues lately. You will find a solution.

The thing is that I did.......10 times...

#11 artofsteal

artofsteal

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 55 posts

Posted 15 February 2011 - 02:45 AM

The thing is that I did.......10 times...

If you switch which i can't atm since it wont let me and patcher 2 isn't yet completed so i can only use the messed up patcher 1, they have the same results.

#12 artofsteal

artofsteal

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 55 posts

Posted 15 February 2011 - 02:46 AM

I already also read around the fourm alot..

#13 Aquaia

Aquaia

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 68 posts

Posted 15 February 2011 - 02:49 AM

I think he means he deleted the 1st patch as usual and then switched the names.

#14 squinty

squinty

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 567 posts
  • LocationHQ

Posted 15 February 2011 - 03:38 AM

Then submit a ticket to WarpPortal stating your issues. However, I do believe this has been discussed so many times before.

Check this:
http://forums.warppo...e-korean-error/

Edited by squinty, 15 February 2011 - 03:39 AM.

#15 kaws

kaws

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 February 2011 - 04:08 AM

Im having problems patching.. in my folder i can only see Patcher and Patchpatcher?? I cant find Patcher2

#16 artofsteal

artofsteal

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 55 posts

Posted 15 February 2011 - 11:50 AM

Then submit a ticket to WarpPortal stating your issues. However, I do believe this has been discussed so many times before.

Check this:

Like i said alot of times, The patcher 2 isn't available till a certain korean message pops up and that is the other fourm ur referring to.. This Korean message is longer then the one on when you delete patcher etc etc. I did the dragonsaga on my computer from 0.03 and the one here which was 1.19 the messages were indeed not identical. Also, Patcher 2 doesen't have the 876 KB or something which it should because the one on my folder is that as well. Also btw, as I was roaming around in my dragonsaga folders, the PatcherPatch contains the same korean message as the one im seeing the patch.

#17 artofsteal

artofsteal

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 55 posts

Posted 15 February 2011 - 11:53 AM

Like i said alot of times, The patcher 2 isn't available till a certain korean message pops up and that is the other fourm ur referring to.. This Korean message is longer then the one on when you delete patcher etc etc. I did the dragonsaga on my computer from 0.03 and the one here which was 1.19 the messages were indeed not identical. Also, Patcher 2 doesen't have the 876 KB or something which it should because the one on my folder is that as well. Also btw, as I was roaming around in my dragonsaga folders, the PatcherPatch contains the same korean message as the one im seeing the patch.

Atm, im trying fojas suggestion on that forum...

#18 artofsteal

artofsteal

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 55 posts

Posted 15 February 2011 - 02:15 PM

FAIL!

#19 fojas

fojas

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 68 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 15 February 2011 - 02:29 PM

If i can i will upload my dragon saga client somewhere so ppl can dowload it and be at the same problem (My client lets u log in and play but lags)
When we all have the same client and the same problem maybe we can join together to solve the problem and fix it for everyone out there

#20 artofsteal

artofsteal

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 55 posts

Posted 15 February 2011 - 02:49 PM

If i can i will upload my dragon saga client somewhere so ppl can dowload it and be at the same problem (My client lets u log in and play but lags)
When we all have the same client and the same problem maybe we can join together to solve the problem and fix it for everyone out there

Thx :huh: but, I think everyone is already lagging lol

#21 artofsteal

artofsteal

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 55 posts

Posted 15 February 2011 - 02:53 PM

Check this:

How can i send a ticket cause i think it says their main site is under maintenance

#22 squinty

squinty

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 567 posts
  • LocationHQ

Posted 15 February 2011 - 03:04 PM

How can i send a ticket cause i think it says their main site is under maintenance

https://support.warp...in/Default.aspx

#23 fojas

fojas

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 68 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 15 February 2011 - 03:22 PM

Thx :huh: but, I think everyone is already lagging lol

Indeed but there are still ppl having problem to even get connect to the game so yea i going to help ppl that cannot connect at all to the game or cannot go in game and play with lag

#24 fojas

fojas

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 68 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 15 February 2011 - 03:29 PM

Well i fail i cannot put such a large file up sorry

#25 artofsteal

artofsteal

I made it Off Topic