New [GM]'s or exsisting team streached further? - Archives - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

New [GM]'s or exsisting team streached further?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 Thorny

Thorny

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 296 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 11 August 2010 - 03:02 PM

Boo

So with the implementation of a new title will there be new Community Managers, Game Managers and support personnel?
Or will the current staff be stretched even more with a new Game to monitor.

We have been told a few times due to staffing resources GM's cant be active in games all the time and as much as they would like to hold GM event's such as spawns, hide and seek etc they are unable to due to staffing issues.
We already have a nice lil team but they seem rather pushed some times.

If there is a new person on the team (or 2 or more claws crossed) then Hi! welcome! Im Thorny pop on Hammy server Requiem some point and sayy Boo.

Best of luck & warmest wishes
Thorny

(ps tell God King Hastur to add my /flirt emotioncon!)

#2 Famous

Famous

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6209 posts
  • LocationEngland
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 11 August 2010 - 03:20 PM

when i get bored of req i play this other game when gms are in game basically all the time, they answer peoples question, try to help with various things, just casually chat with players, also today one of them asked who is lagging and trying to give tips on the visual options etc. and we were asked for our fps, i got 7 -.- everyone laughed at me then gm ported me into less busy place and we tested more then i talked with him for a bit etc. it was really nice...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users