Eden "Collecting Items" - RO Bug Reporting Archive - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Eden "Collecting Items"

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
No replies to this topic

#1 Chris

Chris

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 148 posts

Posted 14 February 2011 - 08:52 PM

There are two bugs in the 20-40 "Item Collection" quests of Eden Group.

The first bug has to do with collecting 5 'Well-Baked Cookie' and 1 'Piece of Cake.'
Problem: When you apply for the collecting mission in the Eden group you are given two options to choose from "No, I won't accept it." and "Yes, I will accept it." (In that order -- as shown by screenshot1), but the npc recognizes you as accepting the mission if you pick the "No" option; and visa versa. The second screenshot shows what the npc says if you choose "No, I won't accept it."

Posted Image
Posted Image

The second bug has to do with collecting 20 'Worm Peelings' and 20 'Garlet.'
Problem: When you take the mission and go to the npc in Payon named 'Dashia' he doesn't recognize that you are on the quest and gives you his response when you are not doing a collection quest.

For this bug I made sure to check on two different characters (lvl 31 and lvl 35), making sure that I was under 50% weight and above, and with both the exact and large amounts of the items in question. Below are the screenshots that show the quest window open and his response.

Posted Image
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users