• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 AzzyRael

AzzyRael

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 16 February 2011 - 04:47 PM

Hi, I just started playing Dragon Saga within the last week, and I reached level 20 on my Warrior just yesterday. Wanting to become a Knight, I went to the port of the Winds, and attempted to talk to the Warrior class trainer. He gave me no quest, and so I thought maybe I needed to do something else- but eventually it got to the point that I was receiving a Hero Quest from the Mage Trainer- I went with it, thinking that it might be the one I needed and it would lead me to the warrior trainer eventually. The quest is True identification of the wolf with both legs (a tad confusing name in my opinion), and Im stuck. Could someone tell me if Im glitching or something? Or if Im not, what Im supposed to do now? Im getting kind of confused here...

Any help is appreciated, Thanks! (Sorry if this is in the wrong area)

#2 SacredSpiff

SacredSpiff

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 59 posts
  • LocationIn your refrigerator
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 16 February 2011 - 09:39 PM

Just follow the chain of red quests and you'll get there. If I recall correctly, for that quest you need to kill the second boss in the Wolve's Den at Wailing Hill.

#3 Paravel

Paravel

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 04 April 2011 - 12:08 PM

Hi,
Don't know if you've got this completed by now, but I had the same problem and figured it out.

It could be that you were on the wrong map like I was. You need to be at the Wolf's Den on Wailing Hill in the Canyon of Oblivion. NOT the Wolf's Den in Howling Wind's Hill in Traitor's Ridge. They sound exactly the same, but it's a different place in the map just before Port of Winds.

Help that helps!

- Paravel

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users