Item Extensions - Page 4 - Dragon Saga Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Item Extensions

• Please log in to reply
99 replies to this topic

#76 ridicule

ridicule

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 563 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 22 February 2011 - 12:12 PM

While everyone is drama-ing over the Rose or whatever, can someone tell me how the success rate deal with it works?

Let's say that the success rate of soulcrafting is 20% (I know it's not, nowhere close, but let's pretend for this). Does the rose increase the success rate by 5% to 25%, or does it increase the current rate by 5% of that rate to 21%?

#77 mimodi

mimodi

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 135 posts

Posted 22 February 2011 - 03:43 PM

i didnt sayin get rig of the old stuff. o.0 but simply asking for better r the same..is that wrong?..

i drop the topic of "old rose" n do agree with Diene that is and old event item. i cant blame that fact that that people from before had that event items.. i can only blame the game for not having it agian. Other sever for dragonica has the rose events this YEAR, and selling it IM mall "why cant we have it here?" is askin for the same wrong? like i sid old r new, we r all WARP PORTAL player now. i just simply want event that is similar to other carriers. we wouldnt want update if we didnt want better..

Edited by mimodi, 22 February 2011 - 03:44 PM.

#78 Meganekko

Meganekko

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 924 posts
  • Location305

Posted 22 February 2011 - 05:34 PM

i didnt sayin get rig of the old stuff. o.0 but simply asking for better r the same..is that wrong?..

I want a chance at kimarts and antares, also i want a chance at THQ's Black Market Items, you know those REAL cheap legendary items, or those rings and necklaces that have enchantment of +15. Oh yea there is better around already but im simply asking for better or the same.. is that wrong?

"like i sid old r new, we r all WARP PORTAL player now. i just simply want event that is similar to other carriers. we wouldnt want update if we didnt want better.."

Edited by Meganekko, 22 February 2011 - 05:35 PM.

#79 ThePinkReaper

ThePinkReaper

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 65 posts

Posted 22 February 2011 - 10:12 PM

No offense, but realistically the Kimarts/Antares/Black Market items shouldnt even exist. Its one thing to bring up an event item it's another to talk about things people legitimately shouldnt have been allowed to have.

#80 AccelSynchro

AccelSynchro

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1041 posts
  • LocationDomino City
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:Vyvern [US]

Posted 22 February 2011 - 10:14 PM

No offense, but realistically the Kimarts/Antares/Black Market items shouldnt even exist. Its one thing to bring up an event item it's another to talk about things people legitimately shouldnt have been allowed to have.

Fail developer who tried to pick out players to test out new map. Fail but GG

#81 ThePinkReaper

ThePinkReaper

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 65 posts

Posted 22 February 2011 - 10:15 PM

OMG STOP STALING ME ACE I TOLD YOU IM NOT GOING TO DATE YOU!

#82 AccelSynchro

AccelSynchro

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1041 posts
  • LocationDomino City

Posted 22 February 2011 - 10:19 PM

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

#83 Mikay

Mikay

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 250 posts

Posted 23 February 2011 - 12:08 AM

WHERE DA GM SOLVE DA ROSE ISSUE PLIZ!!!

#84 EnderW

EnderW

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 967 posts

Posted 23 February 2011 - 06:11 AM

I take it I am not the only one that finds it odd that since the rose extension was disabled there has not been a single post by staff on the dragon saga forums?

Edited by EnderW, 23 February 2011 - 06:11 AM.

#85 Yurai

Yurai

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2917 posts
  • Playing:Pogo's Lounge

Posted 23 February 2011 - 06:16 AM

Black market items are event items. If we're going strictly by the Terms of Service, then kimarts/antares are perfectly legitimate.

Fail developer who tried to pick out players to test out new map. Fail but GG

Don't even try to talk about things that you have no information on.

#86 MicoJive

MicoJive

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 636 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 23 February 2011 - 08:02 AM

The beauty of the internet is people CAN post about things they have no information on. And until a very clear answer is given they will continue to do so.

#87 DarkWyvern

DarkWyvern

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 368 posts
  • LocationOntario, Canada
  • Server:Vvyern

Posted 23 February 2011 - 04:44 PM

Black market items are event items.

O.o Does that include items where GMs personally created OP weapons, put them on the market for fun for a certain amount of gold, and then whoever buys it gets to keep it? I heard something like this happened during the THQ days and that's how this WM got Cast Accel+20% on his Legend staff?

:angry: And let these guys have their rose. >.> I don't frankly care; they were here during the Valentine's event in THQ, and this is their token. IMO I think it would be much more satisfying that you got a item the harder way on your own. ^^

#88 Yurai

Yurai

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2917 posts
  • Playing:Pogo's Lounge

Posted 23 February 2011 - 06:58 PM

Black market weapons are not OP as of now, but yes, they are included.

#89 to0n

to0n

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1075 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 23 February 2011 - 10:03 PM

Or like missing downloading Raiku from whatever period Gamestop made it available and saying you deserve to download it because people who were actually there for the event got to.

QQQQ I'm missing Suicune.

Also Black Market items are legit, GMs didn't make and sell them for funsies. It was advertised that they were going to sell rare items on the market, just not the exact time.

Edited by to0n, 23 February 2011 - 10:06 PM.

#90 EnderW

EnderW

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 967 posts

Posted 24 February 2011 - 08:13 AM

-_- And let these guys have their rose. >.> I don't frankly care; they were here during the Valentine's event in THQ, and this is their token.

However we were meant to get a new rose (with only a 3% soul craft rate on it I believe) during this Valentines day event

I for one am sick and tired of barunson screwing over the NA server they did it on THQ and they're doing it again now on warpportal (telling them to withhold drakos and then slipping in a screwed patch with drakos and messed up text anyone?)

#91 AccelSynchro

AccelSynchro

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1041 posts
  • LocationDomino City

Posted 24 February 2011 - 01:01 PM

lets hope that warpportal will consider dealing with the new players' feelings about the big comparison between new and old players.

Why not make a voting poll since we all live on democracy now?

Edited by AccelSynchro, 24 February 2011 - 01:02 PM.

#92 AfroShika

AfroShika

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 149 posts

Posted 24 February 2011 - 01:54 PM

anyone wanna explain why i cant extend my rose anymore?

#93 AccelSynchro

AccelSynchro

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1041 posts
  • LocationDomino City

Posted 24 February 2011 - 02:02 PM

i think they stopped people from extending roses due to the fact that it's a sign of unfairness, and yes unfairness to those who have it also.
maybe some gms did vote yes on it but warpportal could be the one that banned item extensions on items from thq perhaps.
the info is not entirely accurate yet but considering that this has been going on for weeks and yet no word showed, they could be avoiding a potential conflict with us since they DO have the AUTHORITY.
my biggest bet is that they're either working on the new rose discussing with barunson OR banned the use of item extensions in which people may seem as 'unfair' (on both sides)

#94 Meganekko

Meganekko

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 924 posts
  • Location305

Posted 24 February 2011 - 02:43 PM

i think they stopped people from extending roses due to the fact that it's a sign of unfairness, and yes unfairness to those who have it also.
maybe some gms did vote yes on it but warpportal could be the one that banned item extensions on items from thq perhaps.
the info is not entirely accurate yet but considering that this has been going on for weeks and yet no word showed, they could be avoiding a potential conflict with us since they DO have the AUTHORITY.
my biggest bet is that they're either working on the new rose discussing with barunson OR banned the use of item extensions in which people may seem as 'unfair' (on both sides)

Yea I love how the rose was "unfair" but it was totally fair to just give out a permanent weapon that the entire game should have had access too which was never meant to be permanent. You know those Halloween weapons which can get +14 exta stats, 6% aim and such? OHHH but they realllllly care about fairness<3 Aramis said it's being looked into why it's not extended, sounded more like a malfunction over what you're leading us to believe. Either way im glad someone was smart enough to extend well past the 30day period. That someone was a genius.

Also your concept of time is realllly off. It was made extendable exactly ONE week ago today so IDK what "weeks" you're referring too?

Rose for You and Patch of Love extension added.

What info do you apparently have that no one else but you has access too? TALK about unfairness.

Edited by Meganekko, 24 February 2011 - 03:08 PM.

#95 EnderW

EnderW

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 967 posts

Posted 24 February 2011 - 03:25 PM

He's referring to the fact that shortly after it was made extendable it was changed again to be made unextendable

no doubt they will come along and say it was a bug but the fact that staff have not made any posts of any kind on the forum here since it was deactivated despite still visiting the forum makes me highly suspicious of them.

#96 Meganekko

Meganekko

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 924 posts
  • Location305

Posted 24 February 2011 - 03:27 PM

He's referring to the fact that shortly after it was made extendable it was changed again to be made unextendable

no doubt they will come along and say it was a bug but the fact that staff have not made any posts of any kind on the forum here since it was deactivated despite still visiting the forum makes me highly suspicious of them.

Upon asking Aramis in game he seemed like he didn't know and said it would be looked into right away. WHO KNOWS?! But the way Ace talks make it seem like he's got some inside secrets only he knows, not just references ;F

Edited by Meganekko, 24 February 2011 - 03:29 PM.

#97 paulafini

paulafini

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 60 posts

Posted 24 February 2011 - 03:30 PM

Is there anything new and upcoming this maintenance? It seems after the major patch and cookie event everything got dead silent..

Edited by paulafini, 24 February 2011 - 03:30 PM.

#98 Meganekko

Meganekko

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 924 posts
  • Location305

Posted 24 February 2011 - 03:32 PM

Is there anything new and upcoming this maintenance? It seems after the major patch and cookie event everything got dead silent..

absolutely wrong thread... lol

#99 paulafini

paulafini

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 60 posts

Posted 24 February 2011 - 03:45 PM

absolutely wrong thread... lol

I was hoping for an answer for the rose issue too, but your right i posted in the wrong thread -_-

#100 AfroShika

AfroShika

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 149 posts

Posted 24 February 2011 - 04:09 PM

=|

the first time something works out nicely for me it gets raped. I knew i should have extended it for the year when i had the chance

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users