[GM] Zeppelin FUN :D - Page 3 - ROSE Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * * 2 votes

[GM] Zeppelin FUN :D

• Please log in to reply
93 replies to this topic

#51 iRon

iRon

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1120 posts
  • Location[NL] Flevoland
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 21 February 2011 - 12:03 PM

I am a white american

good info :Emo_12:

#52 DocJager

DocJager

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 387 posts
  • LocationHolland

Posted 21 February 2011 - 12:28 PM

But I have to say thats a nice attitude you have, to try to do things to make people quit from a sparsely populated game as it is. I see why the rose staff loves you so much now :D

I wasn't referring to you, nor was I trying to make people quit this game. The only thing I said was that Zeppelin gave me a superfighter outfit. If that makes players quit, I couldn't care less about them as they are obsessed with a single useless virtual item.

I spread the lie because I knew it would infuriate a certain player we are all familiar with. A player that has said many times to quit this game, yet still roams both the game and the forums. I don't want players to quit, I want people that present themselves as quitters to quit.

I do not know how the ROSE staff feels towards me, maybe Zeppelin can tell us their true feelings about me :angry: I'm assuming they either dislike me for being a troublemaker or that they really couldn't care less as it is just a job to them.

I am a white american

good info :P

Haha, that part also made me raise my eyebrow xD

Edited by DocJager, 21 February 2011 - 12:32 PM.

#53 KatBuffs

KatBuffs

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 103 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 21 February 2011 - 12:35 PM

I wasn't referring to you, nor was I trying to make people quit this game. The only thing I said was that Zeppelin gave me a superfighter outfit. If that makes players quit, I couldn't care less about them as they are obsessed with a single useless virtual item.

I spread the lie because I knew it would infuriate a certain player we are all familiar with. A player that has said many times to quit this game, yet still roams both the game and the forums. I don't want players to quit, I want people that present themselves as quitters to quit.

I do not know how the ROSE staff feels towards me, maybe Zeppelin can tell us their true feelings about me :angry: I'm assuming they either dislike me for being a troublemaker or that they really couldn't care less as it is just a job to them.

Its not the point of what the prize was, in fact if I had wanted one I could have just bought k4fu's when he was selling his. Its not like I'm short on zulies or anything. Then point was that I did in fact answer correctly before you and was not acknowlegded for it. But as I said in the previous post, that was just another addition to the disappointments that rose has been to me lately.

Btw, just curious why the fact that Im a white american would make you raise your eyebrows?

Edited by KatBuffs, 21 February 2011 - 12:39 PM.

#54 Gojio

Gojio

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 5553 posts
  • LocationPastaland

Posted 21 February 2011 - 12:38 PM

Please dont give yourself too much credit doc :P This incident was just the icing on the cake for me, so to speak. I dont know if I will quit entirely or not as old habits do die hard. This game has been going south for me few the last few months. By saying this, I am not referring to the game content, I would have probably still played rose without them adding anything. I am referring to the way people act lately in this game.

You won't be missed. I'll make a new acc to replace urs so numbers stay as they are :angry: byeee.

And LOL @ "the incident". A funny joke makes people want to quit now? Sorry but that makes you stupid.

Edited by Gojio, 21 February 2011 - 12:38 PM.

#55 KatBuffs

KatBuffs

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 103 posts

Posted 21 February 2011 - 12:43 PM

You won't be missed. I'll make a new acc to replace urs so numbers stay as they are :angry: byeee.

And LOL @ "the incident". A funny joke makes people want to quit now? Sorry but that makes you stupid.

Your post is a perfect example of the things I was saying, and if you read up you will see that is not the reason I will be spending less time in rose. But close minded people only see what they want to see I guess...

#56 Gojio

Gojio

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 5553 posts
  • LocationPastaland

Posted 21 February 2011 - 12:45 PM

Your post is a perfect example of the things I was saying, and if you read up you will see that is not the reason I will be spending less time in rose. But close minded people only see what they want to see I guess...

No one forces you to stay here and play in either case. Rose is not a job, you're not paying or getting paid to play it. It's a game, just like any other game. When you're bored of it, you just leave.

The world's not going to end.

#57 KatBuffs

KatBuffs

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 103 posts

Posted 21 February 2011 - 12:47 PM

No one forces you to stay here and play in either case. Rose is not a job, you're not paying or getting paid to play it. It's a game, just like any other game. When you're bored of it, you just leave.

The world's not going to end.

Who said it was. I have the right to express my feelings in this forum as much as you. I never said I was bored of rose. Again I say close minded people only see what they want to see.

#58 PickUp

PickUp

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1774 posts
  • LocationNowhereland
  • Server:Forums

Posted 21 February 2011 - 12:48 PM

Who said it was. I have the right to express my feelings in this forum as much as you. I never said I was bored of rose. Again I say close minded people only see what they want to see.

What did you expect? This is the internut.

Edited by PickUp, 21 February 2011 - 12:49 PM.

#59 KatBuffs

KatBuffs

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 103 posts

Posted 21 February 2011 - 12:49 PM

What did you expect? This is the internut.

Hahaha so true :angry:

#60 Gojio

Gojio

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 5553 posts
  • LocationPastaland

Posted 21 February 2011 - 12:50 PM

Bored or upset with the way some people act or whatsoever, the conclusion is the same. And I am expressing my opinion just like you are.

People can be nice or jerks, it all depends on who they talk to. I don't like you, so I be a jerk with ya. Take it or leave it

Oh btw, I've noticed you've learned the same bragging skills k4fu has. Butt kissing much http://forums.warppo...tyle_emoticons/default/050.gif

#61 KatBuffs

KatBuffs

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 103 posts

Posted 21 February 2011 - 12:54 PM

Bored or upset with the way some people act or whatsoever, the conclusion is the same. And I am expressing my opinion just like you are.

People can be nice or jerks, it all depends on who they talk to. I don't like you, so I be a jerk with ya. Take it or leave it

Oh btw, I've noticed you've learned the same bragging skills k4fu has. Butt kissing much http://forums.warppo...tyle_emoticons/default/050.gif

Bragging skills? Im not sure what you are implying towards me by that. I dont hardly even know k4fu, except who he is in game, so why would I kiss his butt. And my feelings arent hurt by what you say because I have the same feelings towards you as you have for me :angry:

#62 DocJager

DocJager

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 387 posts
  • LocationHolland

Posted 21 February 2011 - 12:54 PM

Again I say close minded people only see what they want to see.

Like you only saw your answer and still refuse to accept I was indeed first with the correct answer?

Btw, just curious why the fact that Im a white american would make you raise your eyebrows?

Because why would anyone care what color of skin you have. It's completely irrelevant and completely random.

#63 Gojio

Gojio

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 5553 posts
  • LocationPastaland

Posted 21 February 2011 - 12:57 PM

Bragging skills? Im not sure what you are implying towards me by that. I dont hardly even know k4fu, except who he is in game, so why would I kiss his butt. And my feelings arent hurt by what you say because I have the same feelings towards you as you have for me :angry:

Oh, who was the guy you were backing up yesterday then? You kept saying he's the best scout he owns everyone and you don't even know he mostly quit doing wars\pvps long time ago.

"Don't worry k4fu, they are just jealous", "I hope you get banned for spawn killing" lmao you don't even know what you're talking about.

#64 PickUp

PickUp

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1774 posts
  • LocationNowhereland
  • Server:Forums

Posted 21 February 2011 - 01:00 PM

Ohhh! k4fu drama on the forums, that's something new and interesting...

#65 DocJager

DocJager

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 387 posts
  • LocationHolland

Posted 21 February 2011 - 01:02 PM

Annoying how that just won't go away right?

#66 KatBuffs

KatBuffs

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 103 posts

Posted 21 February 2011 - 01:06 PM

Like you only saw your answer and still refuse to accept I was indeed first with the correct answer?

Because why would anyone care what color of skin you have. It's completely irrelevant and completely random.

I guess you missed the point of what I was trying to say then :angry:

#67 Hephaestus

Hephaestus

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 328 posts

Posted 21 February 2011 - 01:08 PM

Old topic, new spin. It's not k4fu actually causing the drama. It's reproducing on its own now!

#68 KatBuffs

KatBuffs

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 103 posts

Posted 21 February 2011 - 01:09 PM

Oh, who was the guy you were backing up yesterday then? You kept saying he's the best scout he owns everyone and you don't even know he mostly quit doing wars\pvps long time ago.

"Don't worry k4fu, they are just jealous", "I hope you get banned for spawn killing" lmao you don't even know what you're talking about.

I have seen k4fu play his character is uws and yes I do think he is one of the better scouts in uws. So thats not kissing anyones butt, thats just stating my opinion.

#69 DocJager

DocJager

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 387 posts
  • LocationHolland

Posted 21 February 2011 - 01:11 PM

I guess you missed the point of what I was trying to say then :angry:

No I didn't. Stating you are white had no additional value to that post.

#70 KatBuffs

KatBuffs

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 103 posts

Posted 21 February 2011 - 01:14 PM

No I didn't. Stating you are white had no additional value to that post.

Yes actually it did, but I guess you just didnt get the point. Not suprising I must say.

#71 DocJager

DocJager

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 387 posts
  • LocationHolland

Posted 21 February 2011 - 01:18 PM

Yes actually it did, but I guess you just didnt get the point. Not suprising I must say.

Multiple people missed the point. So maybe you can explain it to us. Why is it important for us to know you are white?
Also, what do you mean by 'Not surprising I must say'?

#72 KatBuffs

KatBuffs

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 103 posts

Posted 21 February 2011 - 01:20 PM

Multiple people missed the point. So maybe you can explain it to us. Why is it important for us to know you are white?
Also, what do you mean by 'Not surprising I must say'?

Yes I did notice the multiple all being from the same group of friends :angry:

And if you dont get it then theres no point in trying to explain it to you.

#73 Gojio

Gojio

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 5553 posts
  • LocationPastaland

Posted 21 February 2011 - 01:24 PM

Yes I did notice the multiple all being from the same group of friends :angry:

And if you dont get it then theres no point in trying to explain it to you.

Avoiding the question.

#74 Hephaestus

Hephaestus

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 328 posts

Posted 21 February 2011 - 01:24 PM

Catfights are fun. /popcorn

#75 KatBuffs

KatBuffs

Amateur Blogger