Hi-tech Headphones, Toaster Hat - Forum Event: Design a Headgear! Feb 2011 - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Hi-tech Headphones, Toaster Hat

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 KinkyKitten

KinkyKitten

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 14 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:iRO Ymir

Posted 20 February 2011 - 04:39 AM

Resubmitting these ideas from the 2008 headgear design event. Hopefully these will make it this time! :3

Posted Image

Hi-tech Headphones

Equip: Middle
Def: 1
Slots: 0
Required level: 70
Job class: All
Weight: 30

Headphones manufactured with the latest technology of Rekenber Corporation. When equipped on your ears, you can hear your favorite tunes playing. +50 SP.
When equipped by Bard or Dancer classes, there is a small chance to cast Bard and Dancer Spirit lv 1 on yourself with each normal physical attack.

The headgear is animated to show musical notes flowing around/above the character's head. When a character wearing the Hi-tech Headphones faints, the headphones go out of tune and show distorted notes. Could be created via a quest.

Items required: 1 Headset, 1 Electric Wire, 2 Fragment, 1 Orange Dyestuff.
Eric in Geffen has a cousin in the city of Lighthalzen. He sends you to inquire about a new device he has been developing. Eric's cousin Bathaniel Naldwin asks you to bring some items to help him assemble the new and revolutionary invention.

Posted Image

Toaster hat [1]

Equip: Top
Def: 6
Slots: 1
Required level: 1
Job class: All
Weight: 60

Hat modeled after a popular kitchen appliance. Great for field trips, as long as you have an electric outlet nearby or bring a extension cord with you. Do not insert fork.
Increases chance to autocast bolts with Hindsight by 5%. When equipped with Crunch Toast, reduces 5% damage from formless monsters. Small chance to cause Stun status to enemies when receiving physical damage.

#2 HayrohsLegacy

HayrohsLegacy

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6755 posts
  • Location名古屋、Japan
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Loki Champ & Chaos RG

Posted 20 February 2011 - 04:48 AM

+1 and a "like" for your sig /rice

#3 Miii

Miii

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1219 posts
  • LocationIn this dazzling world
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 20 February 2011 - 07:15 AM

I like the headphones!

#4 DeliriousWisdom

DeliriousWisdom

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 70 posts

Posted 20 February 2011 - 10:28 AM

I like them both. I really like the idea of the notes going wonky when you faint...also it would be funny to see people walking around with a toaster on their head and crunch toast in their mouth.

#5 Ebersu

Ebersu

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 112 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 19 April 2011 - 05:35 AM

Love the headphones!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users