"You are not allowed to view this content" - Technical Support - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

"You are not allowed to view this content"

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Nolanvoid

Nolanvoid

Nolan Smash!

• Retired
  • 2024 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 22 February 2011 - 10:10 AM

If this error message is being received, this means one of the following:

1. Your location has been denied service either due to legal agreements that were signed.

or

2. You are connected in some way or form to a highly suspicious location.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you currently are connected from some part of Europe or South East Asia, then that means you have been blocked for #1. Legal contracts require us to deny service to those regions as there are other versions of Dragon Saga in those areas.

The denial of service is in regards to creating accounts specifically for Dragon Saga. This does not prohibit currently created or previously created accounts from accessing the game servers. Therefore, if the account was created in some way or form, the account can access the game servers.

If you "DO NOT" live in one of these areas mentioned above, then there is a connection to some ill-mannered activity from where you are connecting from. Please contact customer support by clicking the link here to attempt to resolve your issue.

#2 eshman

eshman

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 203 posts
  • LocationoN uR iNtErWeBs
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Steam O.o

Posted 29 May 2011 - 10:39 AM

Weird... Are they going to do something like that to us to prevent our playing their versions? I certainly hope not since I also have characters and accounts on those versions that I would hate to lose. Plus in the interim between the hand-off from THQ/ICE to WarpPortal those versions were the only thing that kept me interested in Dragonica/Dragon Saga...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users