Nilami

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 99 posts
  • LocationOregon
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 24 February 2011 - 01:46 PM

If possible could you let them pick two area's.
One lower lv one higher lv.
So everyone can actually benefit.
Chances are that they might just pick bio 2 or abyss and leaves anyone who doesn't have a 125+ character left out.

Please consider this.

#52 GuardianTK

GuardianTK

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9388 posts
  • LocationIn a certain mansion
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Chaos Renewal + Odin

Posted 24 February 2011 - 01:48 PM

You really have no idea how much work goes into coding these things. Adding new lines of code, in any language, can pop up old bugs which were forgotten, or add new ones entirely. There's LOTS of testing that needs to go in to ensure that everything is done smoothly and there's no such thing as "without much effort" when putting in new code. These ideas may SEEM simple, but depending on which language Gravity uses...it could be thousands of lines of code. In short...don't talk about things you don't know.

Experimentation is way better than waiting for the server population to die out more. See BG? It wouldn't be fixed by now if we hadn't badgered them enough to come up with their own coding script and bug fixes. It took a while to work properly in the end, but it works now nevertheless. Now we just need to wait for more people to get to 120+ levels before they're bored enough to play BG for fun like in pre-renewal. -_-

#53 Ultimate

Ultimate

Ultimate Event Inventor

• Members
  • 2915 posts
  • LocationValhalla Dwarf NPC

Posted 24 February 2011 - 01:49 PM

Or they could copy and paste the scripts from ID3/AL3 and replace monster code 2342 with 6535 for example, and the npc locations. Easier said than done of course, but the original, first turn in event they had would have been the time bulldozer; should be more or less without conflict at this point to make a new one but we'll never know!

Edited by Ultimate, 24 February 2011 - 01:50 PM.

#54 GuardianTK

GuardianTK

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9388 posts

Posted 24 February 2011 - 01:51 PM

Please consider this.

OMG! It's one of my favorite Kafra Girls! <3 Hi~!

#55 Noenie

Noenie

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 24 February 2011 - 01:52 PM

Am I suppose to send in a ticket for the 4ea luina forts (luina 1/2/4/5) that I owned to get the treasures?

#56 Nilami

Nilami

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 99 posts
  • LocationOregon
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 24 February 2011 - 02:04 PM

OMG! It's one of my favorite Kafra Girls! <3 Hi~!

Yes, this whole Renewal RO thing drew me in, I had to see what all the fuss was about! Hi~ http://forums.warppo...tyle_emoticons/default/happy.gif

Specific to this thread, it is lonely and somewhat unadventurous if you're under 100+, which I am currently, so I hope they do consider it.

#57 GuardianTK

GuardianTK

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9388 posts

Posted 24 February 2011 - 02:08 PM

Yes, this whole Renewal RO thing drew me in, I had to see what all the fuss was about! Hi~ http://forums.warppo...tyle_emoticons/default/happy.gif

Specific to this thread, it is lonely and somewhat unadventurous if you're under 100+, which I am currently, so I hope they do consider it.

They actually have had several turn in events recently for the lower leveled players. Petite turn ins were great.

#58 Magefist

Magefist

Awarded #1 Troll

• Banned
  • 953 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles CA
  • Server:Classic

Posted 24 February 2011 - 02:22 PM

Nerf, block, nerf, block, nerf, block... Don't make me quit iRO, seriously I'd prefer to play in a pre-renewal server than this... QQ

Nerf RG's,Suras and bio chems. Hayroh you can deal 31K of damage to my walock using 1 of your skills.

#59 HayrohsLegacy

HayrohsLegacy

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6755 posts
  • Location名古屋、Japan
  • Server:Loki Champ & Chaos RG

Posted 24 February 2011 - 03:17 PM

Nerf RG's,Suras and bio chems. Hayroh you can deal 31K of damage to my walock using 1 of your skills.

Lol >_< what skill did I used? Genesis? /hmm

#60 Ralis

Ralis

[TOS] The Man Trap

• VMod Retired
  • 6982 posts
  • LocationFlorida
  • Server:Classic

Posted 24 February 2011 - 03:23 PM

If you let a RG get off a cast of Genesis Ray you deserve to die to it. xD

#61 Thummaros

Thummaros

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 46 posts

Posted 24 February 2011 - 03:32 PM

Winners should have a price of letting them put a Guild Emblem Flag on their GUILD SPOT..

Love this

#62 Thummaros

Thummaros

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 46 posts

Posted 24 February 2011 - 03:38 PM

Let triple spawn Bio 3 and see who can lv there =D
I love Bio 2 -_-

#63 Kysiar

Kysiar

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 70 posts
  • LocationIn a house
  • Server:All of them

Posted 24 February 2011 - 03:41 PM

You should give me a prize for almost keeping the guild castle last wed. woe for Yggdrasil! >-_- if i could live as a person who didn't have to care about real life i could of taken it for keeps xD.

but really make the woe on a day that most people can get on because only having me opposing the valk guild, that pretty much monopolizes all the riches in ygg, is really starting to get boring ):

#64 Majeh

Majeh

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 267 posts

Posted 24 February 2011 - 03:52 PM

maybe their shouldnt be a server where i can count the population on my hands?

#65 Hrishi

Hrishi

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2365 posts

Posted 24 February 2011 - 07:11 PM

Does this mean ymir and valk will have different turn in events?

#66 Wiggles

Wiggles

Awarded #1 Troll

• Banned
  • 844 posts
  • Server:Ymir (Retired)

Posted 24 February 2011 - 07:21 PM

You really have no idea how much work goes into coding these things. Adding new lines of code, in any language, can pop up old bugs which were forgotten, or add new ones entirely. There's LOTS of testing that needs to go in to ensure that everything is done smoothly and there's no such thing as "without much effort" when putting in new code. These ideas may SEEM simple, but depending on which language Gravity uses...it could be thousands of lines of code. In short...don't talk about things you don't know.

Sounds like excuses for poor management, bad coding practice and general laziness.

#67 Kysiar

Kysiar

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 70 posts
  • LocationIn a house
  • Server:All of them

Posted 24 February 2011 - 09:07 PM

maybe their shouldnt be a server where i can count the population on my hands?

i didnt know you have 44 fingers o.o

#68 MrRX

MrRX

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 72 posts
  • LocationBrisbane, Australia
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 24 February 2011 - 09:34 PM

Experimentation is way better than waiting for the server population to die out more. See BG? It wouldn't be fixed by now if we hadn't badgered them enough to come up with their own coding script and bug fixes. It took a while to work properly in the end, but it works now nevertheless. Now we just need to wait for more people to get to 120+ levels before they're bored enough to play BG for fun like in pre-renewal. -_-

BG is fixed?!?!?

As recent as a few days ago, i could not play flavious, because i would DC on entry. Many people were saying they were also Disconnecting on entry.

Posted Image

Edited by MrRX, 24 February 2011 - 09:36 PM.

#69 GuardianTK

GuardianTK

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9388 posts

Posted 24 February 2011 - 10:40 PM

BG is fixed?!?!?

As recent as a few days ago, i could not play flavious, because i would DC on entry. Many people were saying they were also Disconnecting on entry.

Posted Image

It worked properly last Saturday post-WoE. There's probably underlying factors affecting those who DC upon entry. Could you submit a ticket with that screenshot and note whatever you did prior to DCing(Please don't skip the ticket. The GM's do look into those)? You get teleported to the center of the map upon entry, and apparently it seems that you're more likely to get DCed if you attempt to move or perform a skill just as you get warped into the room.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users