hack and bot - Page 4 - Dragon Saga Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

hack and bot

• Please log in to reply
77 replies to this topic

#76 yartrebo

yartrebo

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 119 posts

Posted 05 April 2011 - 10:47 AM

I saw Aramis on today, so I figured I'd do a quick scan of the chaos maps. Lo and behold, I saw two of the regular botters, but instead of their usual botting, they were just standing there. I wonder if they have a GM detector or something?

#77 Coolsam

Coolsam

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4997 posts
  • LocationHiding from my Subscribers
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:revreS

Posted 07 April 2011 - 05:33 PM

I saw Aramis on today, so I figured I'd do a quick scan of the chaos maps. Lo and behold, I saw two of the regular botters, but instead of their usual botting, they were just standing there. I wonder if they have a GM detector or something?

Could be break simulation. But someone needs to scan hidden maps. Cut off their dss supply.

#78 yartrebo

yartrebo

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 119 posts

Posted 07 April 2011 - 05:38 PM

Could be break simulation. But someone needs to scan hidden maps. Cut off their dss supply.

I'm sure it's not break simulation - it's just a simple macro and couldn't do anything remotely that complex. But it could have been a real break, since those bots have an operator there and they tend to mess up if left unattended for too long.

As far as scanning hidden maps, it takes far more effort to do that because you can't place mules in hidden maps. Costs 5 hidden map scrolls and about 20 minutes to scan a single hidden map as a regular player. That said, I have caught the same bots botting in the hidden maps too, but only by stumbling on them when I'm farming my DSS.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users