#1 Noobi3

Noobi3

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 24 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:leonis

Posted 24 March 2011 - 08:12 PM

Its so dumb how everything on champs gets nerfed cause all the raiders complain. This game is now about raiders and only raiders. Everyone saying champs are OP no its the damn raiders cause tehres now so many of them that they can get whatever they want.

#2 NoodleKingg

NoodleKingg

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 75 posts
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 24 March 2011 - 08:14 PM

Raiders started getting weaker and weaker after a few updates
I don't think bringing champs down is a god solution.
I think they should bring raiders up a little.
My raider keeps getting killed by YELLOW - GREEN monsters

#3 Noobi3

Noobi3

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 24 March 2011 - 08:24 PM

No its just dumb cause they chose a weak class and there gettin mad about it making the game suck for EVERY other class

#4 Kaizy

Kaizy

Original Potatoe

• Members
  • 1110 posts
  • LocationPLAYING LEAGUE OF LEGENDDDDDDDDDDDDSSSSSSSS
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:cal'smom

Posted 24 March 2011 - 08:34 PM

You're just crying because your class is a little less overpowered and you can't be the best at everything with little to no thought. Champs just got lower mspd. I would hardly call that a huge nerf as they were never supposed to be the fastest class in game. You still have one of the highest hp/ap/def.

Use your brain to get around the mspd issue. I know it might be hard since you probably never had to think about your class or equipment before.

#5 Noobi3

Noobi3

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 24 March 2011 - 08:39 PM

You're just crying because your class is a little less overpowered and you can't be the best at everything with little to no thought. Champs just got lower mspd. I would hardly call that a huge nerf as they were never supposed to be the fastest class in game. You still have one of the highest hp/ap/def.

Use your brain to get around the mspd issue. I know it might be hard since you probably never had to think about your class or equipment before.

First of all I dont cry over dumb little games
Second im not complaining about the mspeed. The katar raiders get there way with everything and the GMs follow it cause thats the only class that gets played now and they want the IM money.

#6 Sathanas

Sathanas

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 745 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 24 March 2011 - 09:01 PM

AMEN! This is one of the best patches ive seen :wub:...now if they wouuld just work the drops some...

#7 Sathanas

Sathanas

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 745 posts

Posted 24 March 2011 - 09:04 PM

First of all I dont cry over dumb little games
Second im not complaining about the mspeed. The katar raiders get there way with everything and the GMs follow it cause thats the only class that gets played now and they want the IM money.

I hardly call Raiders an overplayed class...i see 4 to 5 champs for every raider...hell ive seen entire clans with nearly all champs..Raiders are 2 or 3 times as hard to gear and properly skill as CHamps...all you need for champs is some 10 chivs a 15 harden wep and some d7's and your good to go. Katar's scouts and duals need all kinds of crazy odd builds to war/pvp well and then NEED buffsets on top of all that...i hardly call raiders op...

#8 CamiLove

CamiLove

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 481 posts
  • Locationnowhere

Posted 24 March 2011 - 10:23 PM

blah blah blah stop complaining pleaseeee :wub:

#9 EmoCutt

EmoCutt

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1963 posts
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 24 March 2011 - 10:32 PM

What would really help is if we just laughed about everything.
After all, peace is the answer :3

#10 CamiLove

CamiLove

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 481 posts
  • Locationnowhere

Posted 24 March 2011 - 10:48 PM

I wanted to make a battle cleric :wub:
Oh well :wub:

#11 iBryan

iBryan

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 810 posts
  • LocationNew York
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 24 March 2011 - 10:48 PM

Its so dumb how everything on champs gets nerfed cause all the raiders complain. This game is now about raiders and only raiders. Everyone saying champs are OP no its the damn raiders cause tehres now so many of them that they can get whatever they want.

Lol im pretty sure its not the "raiders" that are only complaining. and why are you so upset the only thing that was nerfed was the movement speed which was the right thing to do, since when do you see a person with heavy armor running faster than a lighter-armor classed? makes any sense?

Katar isn't op or good unless you make it good, or find something that fits your style of playing. Champ is still good, but now it'll take more skill to play which was the meaning to all this.

#12 gEddeh

gEddeh

Boomshakalaka~!

• Members
  • 4426 posts
  • LocationAmsterdam
  • Server:gEddeh

Posted 24 March 2011 - 11:13 PM

There is no point in ranting about it. This is what 99% of the community wants.

Champs have:

The highest Attack Power
The second highest Defense
The second highest Accuracy
With the right gear the second highest Attack Speed
The highest Moving Speed

Other classes just benefit from having one attribute higher then other classes, while champs benefit from 4 or even 5 attributes.

Edited by gEddeh, 24 March 2011 - 11:13 PM.

#13 Span

Span

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 716 posts
  • LocationNot a clue ...

Posted 24 March 2011 - 11:42 PM

Champs have:

The highest Attack Power
The highest Moving Speed

Other classes just benefit from having one attribute higher then other classes, while champs benefit from 4 or even 5 attributes.

Umm , I believe mages have the highest attack power and FYI champs are short ranged

Anyways i think this is good update , champs aren't supposed to chicken out anyways .

#14 gEddeh

gEddeh

Boomshakalaka~!

• Members
  • 4426 posts
  • LocationAmsterdam
  • Server:gEddeh

Posted 25 March 2011 - 12:37 AM

Umm , I believe mages have the highest attack power and FYI champs are short ranged

Well then the highest attack power goes to mages. What does the fact that they're short ranged have anything to do with these stats?

#15 SilverBlood

SilverBlood

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 274 posts
  • LocationAtlantis

Posted 25 March 2011 - 12:52 AM

Poo-king: 1 / raging champ: 0

#16 Span

Span

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 716 posts
  • LocationNot a clue ...

Posted 25 March 2011 - 01:45 AM

Well then the highest attack power goes to mages. What does the fact that they're short ranged have anything to do with these stats?

They will need those attributes since they r much more exposed then others .

#17 Metaleux

Metaleux

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 345 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 25 March 2011 - 02:20 AM

Champs have:

The highest Attack Power
The highest Moving Speed

I don't think they can get second highest accuracy AND attack speed.

But Champs did not get nerfed that bad, m speed was good only to run off when you got ganged by a couple of noobs.
On the 1v1 aspect they should still own.

#18 Castanho

Castanho

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1549 posts
  • LocationGarden of Aru
  • Server:That one

Posted 25 March 2011 - 04:42 AM

People just want to make one char wich one have all, craft, buffs, highest m speed, atack, hp, def.
So, why not a game called new perfect world? where only one class is available; GOD. -.-

#19 Noobi3

Noobi3

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 25 March 2011 - 05:27 AM

The MSpeed got nerfed this time, last time it was the ap and def from the 10/40 and 30/30 whats next? nerf the accuracy and crit? hell why not just take the champ class out

#20 Sathanas

Sathanas

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 745 posts

Posted 25 March 2011 - 08:47 AM

The MSpeed got nerfed this time, last time it was the ap and def from the 10/40 and 30/30 whats next? nerf the accuracy and crit? hell why not just take the champ class out

Thats the best idea ive heard all day :wub: Game would really get interesting then! xD

#21 Soda

Soda

Cleric Representative

• Members
  • 1188 posts
  • Location-Pee-lippines
  • Server:Leo-Tards

Posted 25 March 2011 - 08:50 AM

Amen on that. See i know this was gonna happen. Someone "ALWAYS" have to cry after every balancing update. People. Get over it [Especially when you're whining/raging[<--LOL] at the obvious fact that you're precious main gets tweaked up abit].

#22 PigGoesQuack

PigGoesQuack

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 749 posts

Posted 25 March 2011 - 12:10 PM

Sorry you can't hit and run like you use too. Oh also sorry that its going to take skill now also to be a good player. Theirs always maple story buddy.

#23 jagz

jagz

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 983 posts
  • LocationMaryland
  • Server:The Crashing One

Posted 25 March 2011 - 12:58 PM

#24 Noobi3

Noobi3

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 25 March 2011 - 10:22 PM

I hope you all realize you just proved my point

#25 EmoCutt

EmoCutt

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1963 posts
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 25 March 2011 - 11:03 PM

Sorry you can't hit and run like you use too. Oh also sorry that its going to take skill now also to be a good player. Theres always maple story buddy.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users