#51 oKinGo

oKinGo

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 460 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 28 March 2011 - 05:21 AM

With overpowered I am talking about the fact Champions can achieve things like movement speed, accuracy and attack speed beyond what they should be capable of.

I myself do not care alot since I use my champ for farming purposes. But if you look at the fact that their armor weights a ton (and those huge swords), it is pretty weird to see them attack with that speed and precision

But I am glad to see Gravity is working on balancing those issues now -_-

Spear is light -_-

#52 Gojio

Gojio

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 5553 posts
  • LocationPastaland

Posted 28 March 2011 - 05:51 AM

With overpowered I am talking about the fact Champions can achieve things like movement speed, accuracy and attack speed beyond what they should be capable of.

I myself do not care alot since I use my champ for farming purposes. But if you look at the fact that their armor weights a ton (and those huge swords), it is pretty weird to see them attack with that speed and precision

But I am glad to see Gravity is working on balancing those issues now -_-

most of champs have lame aspd\acc. I don't have super high aspd myself. Accuracy is a matter of making a good build with skills and having good buff gear.

Edited by Gojio, 28 March 2011 - 05:51 AM.

#53 Noobi3

Noobi3

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 24 posts
  • Server:leonis

Posted 28 March 2011 - 07:07 AM

most of champs have lame aspd\acc. I don't have super high aspd myself. Accuracy is a matter of making a good build with skills and having good buff gear.

Only the sword and axe champs needed a speed buff set and if the buff sets were removed you'd see either really slow powerful champs or fast weak ones

#54 Gojio

Gojio

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 5553 posts
  • LocationPastaland

Posted 28 March 2011 - 08:03 AM

Only the sword and axe champs needed a speed buff set and if the buff sets were removed you'd see either really slow powerful champs or fast weak ones

Aspd buff sets no longer work. Since it's a percentage it won't make a difference if you buff with and without aspd gear on.

#55 Phish

Phish

Bourgeois & Champion Representative

• Members
  • 3564 posts
  • LocationU.S.A. New York
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 28 March 2011 - 02:28 PM

Honestly all of the offensive stats should stay the same. Removing defensive features and offensive features will leave them to be inferior knights again. The mspeed nerf was necesseary albeit sloppily done. They should still drop a little defense althought thats about it.

#56 siryu

siryu

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 568 posts
  • Server:Arua

Posted 30 March 2011 - 01:49 PM

Lol, everybody stop raging.
If u guys want balanced, ask dev team to remove all union gear from faction. And let people use blue color equipment. this game is about to find a perfect combination gear thats suit you playing type. Stop raging becoz u lost in pvp. Try getting stronger and use other combination. Stop being a cry baby. I have a champ, and I,m fine with this patch, just need use to it. Orginally hawker type is the one have high mspeed, in irose. If dev team never change it, I,m sure u guys wont be raging about this mspeed. Btw for dev team, stop listening for this kind people. Dont make balance patch so often. Get some data, and test it 1st. I hate listening to lots people raging becoz they lost in pvp. Right now everybody depend to much on union gear. nobody use blue gear anymore. So why bother make them drop.

Edited by siryu, 30 March 2011 - 01:51 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users