Warlock´s White Imprison - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * - - 5 votes

Warlock´s White Imprison

• Please log in to reply
113 replies to this topic

#1 Mefistofeles

Mefistofeles

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Sig
  • 1281 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 26 March 2011 - 11:14 AM

Description

Imprisons the target temporarily behind a white magic curtain, preventing them from moving. While in this state, the target cannot take damage other than ghost property attacks or attacks with fixed damage (such as Gravitation Field and Gloria Domini). When White Imprison ends, the target takes a fixed amount of damage according to the skill level. The user can cast this skill on themself, but it will last only 5 seconds. The success rate is influenced by the user's job level.
Skill Level 1 2 3 4 5
Success Rate 53% 56% 59% 62% 65% SUCCES RATE? IN IRO, ALL WARLOCKS HAVE 100% SUCCES RATE...........
Damage 400 800 1200 1600 2000
SP Cost 50 55 60 65 70
Duration 6s 8s 10s 12s 14s

NOTES WHY THIS IS THE MOST STUPID SKILL EVER: Dont have cast time, dont have cool down, 100% succes rate, it can be use against 3 targets at same time, a really high range, you can be debuffed inside white imprison(all kind of debuffs) YOU CANT USE ITEMS), dont use catalyst item, AND...in KRO was already fixed the bug that makes you get damage by Gravitation Field and Gloria Domini.

This skill needs at least COOL DOWN, and let you use items inside it.

#2 GuardianTK

GuardianTK

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9388 posts
  • LocationIn a certain mansion
  • Server:Chaos Renewal + Odin

Posted 26 March 2011 - 11:33 AM

This post shows how ignorant you are once again about the things you complain about. White Imprison has a cooldown the moment it gets casted. If it didn't, you'd see more than two people affected by White Imprison. Not one person at a time. It takes several casts of White Imprison before it actually works(Skill failed). You can recast White Imprison on a White Imprisoned person to renew the timer.

Edited by GuardianTK, 26 March 2011 - 11:33 AM.

#3 Viri

Viri

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6295 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 26 March 2011 - 12:02 PM

Have a friend there to status recovery you. It cures white imprison. Lol that's assuming someone as ignorant and whiny as you has a friend.

#4 Kadnya

Kadnya

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3395 posts

Posted 26 March 2011 - 12:30 PM

Warlocks do NOT have 100% success rate. I know our warlocks have to be spamming white impri in order to actually imprisson. It can be status recovered, or you can take down the warlock.

If you are a lonely recaller imprissioned, I can see how the skill can be desperating though xP.

#5 Fibrizzo

Fibrizzo

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Sig
  • 1068 posts
  • LocationA Coruña/Galicia/Spain
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 26 March 2011 - 12:37 PM

Another Nerf-QQ-topic!!! I'm so happy the forums are on again.

Tip: If you haven't a priest class friend who cannot use Status Recovery on yourself try to find a friend to use Howling of mandragora and see how the Warlock is forced to cast White Impresion...

I wonder if WI works on Magnetic Earth ?_?

#6 GuardianTK

GuardianTK

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9388 posts

Posted 26 March 2011 - 12:39 PM

Another Nerf-QQ-topic!!! I'm so happy the forums are on again.

Tip: If you haven't a priest class friend who cannot use Status Recovery on yourself try to find a friend to use Howling of mandragora and see how the Warlock is forced to cast White Impresion...

I wonder if WI works on Magnetic Earth ?_?

It's a status effect. Not considered a ground targeted skill.

#7 Fibrizzo

Fibrizzo

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Sig
  • 1068 posts

Posted 26 March 2011 - 12:40 PM

It's a status effect. Not considered a ground targeted skill.

Oh, thank you :wub:

#8 Mefistofeles

Mefistofeles

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Sig
  • 1281 posts

Posted 26 March 2011 - 12:47 PM

This post shows how ignorant you are once again about the things you complain about. White Imprison has a cooldown the moment it gets casted. If it didn't, you'd see more than two people affected by White Imprison. Not one person at a time. It takes several casts of White Imprison before it actually works(Skill failed). You can recast White Imprison on a White Imprisoned person to renew the timer.

Have a friend there to status recovery you. It cures white imprison. Lol that's assuming someone as ignorant and whiny as you has a friend.

Warlocks do NOT have 100% success rate. I know our warlocks have to be spamming white impri in order to actually imprisson. It can be status recovered, or you can take down the warlock.

If you are a lonely recaller imprissioned, I can see how the skill can be desperating though xP.

LIE, WARLOCKS HAVE 100% SUCCES RATE, it NEVER...NEVER, FAILS AGAINST MY SORC, and still stupid that i cant use items iniside it, WANA TEST IN PVP AGAINST SHEEPMIRA? ZERO RYU? and it can have 3 targets under white imprison at same time.

SOME IN PVP: oh i alone in pvp i can kill some 1!....then he got in white imprison (INSTANT AND NEVER FAILS) then i SUMON A PRIEST FROM NOWHERE JUST TO TRY TO KEEP ALIVE! POP! a priest has been sumoned!! and it dont nothing better to do than stat recovery?

#9 Pril

Pril

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 562 posts

Posted 26 March 2011 - 12:54 PM

Because it is instant cast, you don't see them failing to cast it. It's like how you never see anyone fail at using full divestment, even though it clearly does fail. I can demonstrate it to you if you get someone to howling of mandragora me. Then you'll see that it can indeed fail.

Re-use delay is about 4 seconds after it successfully works. For all else, we'd need to stand on a spot spamming white imprison and hope it works.

It takes about 5 tries on average to white imprison someone for me at job 31, level 5 white imprison.

Warlocks are fairly squishy. If it's 3v1 and they're able to get enough time to white imprison all 3, you're doing something wrong.

#10 GuardianTK

GuardianTK

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9388 posts

Posted 26 March 2011 - 01:02 PM

LIE, WARLOCKS HAVE 100% SUCCES RATE, it NEVER...NEVER, FAILS AGAINST MY SORC, and still stupid that i cant use items iniside it, WANA TEST IN PVP AGAINST SHEEPMIRA? ZERO RYU? and it can have 3 targets under white imprison at same time.

SOME IN PVP: oh i alone in pvp i can kill some 1!....then he got in white imprison (INSTANT AND NEVER FAILS) then i SUMON A PRIEST FROM NOWHERE JUST TO TRY TO KEEP ALIVE! POP! a priest has been sumoned!! and it dont nothing better to do than stat recovery?

It's never 100% success rate. Close to it though. I recall between 80~90% success rate. :wub: But your level differences play a huge factor in their success in White Imprisoning you. Get to level 150 like those Warlocks before you start complaining about it. 2 level differences don't seem much, but you never know what the mechanics are. Then again, they could be spamming White Imprison attempting to get it to work anyways. You simply don't see their end of the "Skill has failed" message on your screen. 3 targets in White Imprison is quite possible, but it's not feasible time for you if you're attempting to do something to kill them all.

And could you get rid of your obnoxious caps lock and poor grammar? I had to read your statement at least 10 times before I could understand it all.

#11 Mefistofeles

Mefistofeles

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Sig
  • 1281 posts

Posted 26 March 2011 - 01:04 PM

Because it is instant cast, you don't see them failing to cast it. It's like how you never see anyone fail at using full divestment, even though it clearly does fail. I can demonstrate it to you if you get someone to howling of mandragora me. Then you'll see that it can indeed fail.

Re-use delay is about 4 seconds after it successfully works. For all else, we'd need to stand on a spot spamming white imprison and hope it works.

It takes about 5 tries on average to white imprison someone for me at job 31, level 5 white imprison.

Warlocks are fairly squishy. If it's 3v1 and they're able to get enough time to white imprison all 3, you're doing something wrong.

Then theres something wrong with Sheepmira and Zero ryu :wub:, Becouse they never fail...... its just stupid how they can make some 1 completly usless in a 1vs1 and 1vs2 and 1vs3.

#12 Fibrizzo

Fibrizzo

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Sig
  • 1068 posts

Posted 26 March 2011 - 01:18 PM

Then theres something wrong with Sheepmira and Zero ryu :wub:, Becouse they never fail...... its just stupid how they can make some 1 completly usless in a 1vs1 and 1vs2 and 1vs3.

When the skill fails it haven't aftercast delay so... Warlocks can spam the skill as fast as their aspd allow them. Even with the 50% success and ~145 aspd (rod and shield) you should be white impresioned in less than 2 seconds.

#13 GuardianTK

GuardianTK

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9388 posts

Posted 26 March 2011 - 01:23 PM

Arrullo?

#14 Myzery

Myzery

They pay me to post.

• Banned
  • 6670 posts

Posted 26 March 2011 - 02:47 PM

Bad players never seem to adapt, because they spend all their time crying.

#15 Kadnya

Kadnya

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3395 posts

Posted 26 March 2011 - 02:55 PM

Aren't they both like, 150ish? What level are you? The level difference does have an impact in WI success.

But for any pvp matters, pvp has never been balanced in RO, at all.

Edited by Kadnya, 26 March 2011 - 03:00 PM.

#16 Braska

Braska

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1353 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 26 March 2011 - 05:15 PM

That warlock must be pretty smart to take on 3 at the same time....or you're just pretty bad :wub:

#17 Aeolus

Aeolus

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 213 posts

Posted 26 March 2011 - 05:30 PM

Guys just give up this guy obviously has no idea what he is talking about.

#18 Mefistofeles

Mefistofeles

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Sig
  • 1281 posts

Posted 26 March 2011 - 05:37 PM

Arrullo?

Aren't they both like, 150ish? What level are you? The level difference does have an impact in WI success.

But for any pvp matters, pvp has never been balanced in RO, at all.

Sorcerer level 149, and arrullo have a fixed cast time of 1.5 secs and a fixed cool down of 6 seconds(EVEN IF IT FAILS IN CASE OF BLIDING MIST)and consumes a catalyst item(make sorcs carry gems, like 120 and it could be a truoble with the overweigth)

#19 iiNote

iiNote

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1148 posts

Posted 26 March 2011 - 05:44 PM

LOL dude you're the most pathetic QQ'er in this forum I've met...
Here is evidence that White Imprison is NOT 100% success rate as you say Click here to be proven wrong
Not only that but it also has a 4 second cool down.
You keep making some retarded threads that have no logic and no facts.
Instead of just crying about every single skill your job does not possess, why don't you just level up and learn how to play?

Edited by iiNote, 26 March 2011 - 05:47 PM.

#20 Mefistofeles

Mefistofeles

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Sig
  • 1281 posts

Posted 26 March 2011 - 05:48 PM

LOL dude you're the most pathetic QQ'er in this forum I've met...
Here is evidence that White Imprison is NOT 100% success rate as you say Click here to be proven wrong
You keep making some retarded threads that have no logic and no facts.
Instead of just crying about every single skill your job does not possess, why don't you just level up and learn how to play?

LOL did you read the post? I POSTED THAT INFO AT THE BEGIN, AND AFTER 5 YEARS PLAYING AND A STUPID CHANGE IN GAME MECHANICS MAKES THIS GAME UMBALANCED AND THE AFFECTED CLASSES DONT HAVE RIGHT TO JUST COMENT ABOUT WHY THAT ANY SKILL ITS JUST SENSELESS?

#21 Miii

Miii

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1219 posts
  • LocationIn this dazzling world

Posted 26 March 2011 - 05:58 PM

You really have no idea what you are talking about. Did you even bothered to read GuardianTK's post? goddamn...

#22 iiNote

iiNote

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1148 posts

Posted 26 March 2011 - 06:08 PM

LOL did you read the post? I POSTED THAT INFO AT THE BEGIN, AND AFTER 5 YEARS PLAYING AND A STUPID CHANGE IN GAME MECHANICS MAKES THIS GAME UMBALANCED AND THE AFFECTED CLASSES DONT HAVE RIGHT TO JUST COMENT ABOUT WHY THAT ANY SKILL ITS JUST SENSELESS?

It has always been like THIS!
Some classes have skills to disable you...
Others to kill you, and others to support...
I have no idea what game you think you're playing!
You HAVE WEAKNESSES, WE ALL DO!
You can't be God... so stop crying cause you can't and will never be.
One thing is to report a skill that is being Over Powered, another is to whine about every little skill that kills you cause you suck.

Edited by iiNote, 26 March 2011 - 06:13 PM.

#23 Fibrizzo

Fibrizzo

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Sig
  • 1068 posts

Posted 26 March 2011 - 06:09 PM

Wait!!!

You are a sorcerer and... are you complaining about warlocks??????????

Delete char pl0x!!!!!1eleven!!1

#24 Kadnya

Kadnya

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3395 posts

Posted 26 March 2011 - 07:35 PM

Those warlocks should be proud. Maybe someday we can see a sura complaining about bishops ^^

You are a sorcerer. A class who can...

- Cause status that are unresistable.
- Remove all your enemy buffs.
- Play with your enemy SP.
- Lock someone in place with webs, or lock many people in place with vacuums and no cathalyst
- Be 100% immune to elements as you need. Endow MVPs attacks and such so you are immune to that too.
- Have decent magic attacks.
- Have nice buffs.
- Long range deffense moves.
- Short range deffense moves.
- AoE magic deffense
- Targeted magic deffense
- Actually, any skill with a cast bar-deffense
- Free -30% damage from anything.
- Several other things...

What else does a class needs to face anything @@??

Edited by Kadnya, 26 March 2011 - 07:45 PM.

#25 Sera

Sera

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4831 posts
  • Locationthis evil world
  • Server:iRO Chaos

Posted 26 March 2011 - 07:56 PM

Someone complaining about Warlocks, lol.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users