Brasilis feedback section... - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Brasilis feedback section...

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Kadnya

Kadnya

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3395 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 26 March 2011 - 08:19 PM

Umm... is there a hidden section somewhere where all the testers are reporting the results of their brasilis testing? I mean the official section, not irowiki xP.

And by all testers I mean like this

Posted Image

many testers ^^,.

By the way, could we get some npcs like job changers, stat resets, a few equip npcs, etcetera? I mean, I'm prefectly fine with having to start a novice and do the full road and job changes to reach what you want me to test a few days later, but somehow I don't feel much like hunting the cards and gear now that you made sakray a 1x/1x server.

Forgive me for being lazy, but could we have a testing server, so people can make charas un under a minute and go test, maybe?

Edited by Kadnya, 26 March 2011 - 08:20 PM.

#2 Resplendent

Resplendent

Grand Nagus

• Members
  • 543 posts
  • LocationWashington State
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Sakray

Posted 26 March 2011 - 08:23 PM

The only "helper" NPC right now is in the Eden Group building. Free warps and level-ups. No job-changer though, which is a pain. You really don't need much in the way of help to be able to test the Brasilis areas though.

There is no forum section for it, probably because how little content there is with this update.

Edited by Resplendent, 26 March 2011 - 08:23 PM.

#3 Kadnya

Kadnya

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3395 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 26 March 2011 - 08:28 PM

It would be nice to know what has been already reported though ._.; ...
I hope next updates do have more helpers though xP. Thank you!

#4 Resplendent

Resplendent

Grand Nagus

• Members
  • 543 posts
  • LocationWashington State
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Sakray

Posted 26 March 2011 - 08:37 PM

The only bugs I've found that still need to be fixed are the missing lotus blossom client text and the Hydra tame quest where the tame doesn't ever succeed.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users