Upgrade Some Epic Weapons plz - Proposals & Suggestions - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Upgrade Some Epic Weapons plz

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1 TankJr

TankJr

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2513 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 27 March 2011 - 12:12 AM

e.g. every epic weapon should get the same stats

why a gun has extra ap and atkspd while the bow only has dodge and atkspd?

i mean both stats are not good for scouts...

atkspd is nerfed and a scout dont uses high dodge...

those 2 stats are completly useless and compared to other uniques definitly NOT epic

#2 Gojio

Gojio

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 5553 posts
  • LocationPastaland
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 27 March 2011 - 07:03 AM

I think most of the weapons are fine. Bow and Wand could use a AP or ACC stat instead of dodge\mp recovery. So yeah, I agree.

#3 iBryan

iBryan

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 810 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 28 March 2011 - 04:55 AM

e.g. every epic weapon should get the same stats

why a gun has extra ap and atkspd while the bow only has dodge and atkspd?

i mean both stats are not good for scouts...

atkspd is nerfed and a scout dont uses high dodge...

those 2 stats are completly useless and compared to other uniques definitly NOT epic

lol aspd is different on scout, 130-160% is like 180-200% on a katar raider, but i agree maybe it could be AP/APSD or AP/ACC

#4 Phish

Phish

Bourgeois & Champion Representative

• Members
  • 3564 posts
  • LocationU.S.A. New York
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 28 March 2011 - 02:21 PM

lol aspd is different on scout, 130-160% is like 180-200% on a katar raider, but i agree maybe it could be AP/APSD or AP/ACC

http://forums.warppo...2-attack-speed/

130% aspeed on a scout is around 64% aspeed on a katat raider.

On topic, alot of epic weapons aren't epic at all. The most obvious one is the wand with it's incredible useful (this is sarcasm if any devs read this) double mp stat. This doesn't appeal to any cleric at all as a full support buffer will use a legendary wand, and a battle cleric will use hardned (not even balanced and darkened anymore because for some reason those were nerfed when hardened was increased).

The epic crossbow has a lower base ap than a union type rapor bowgun, and has lower base attack speed than a six stick bow gun.

A handful of weapons have a crit stat incorporated into them, and aside from the fact that crit is a lousy stat, these weapons aren't even ones you would utlize crit on to begin with.

The two handed sword, axe, blunt weapon and launcher all have crit as one of their stats, yet these are slower based attack speed and more skill oriented than their counterparts: spears, one handed swords and guns.

It is very ironic that crit (probably the least desireable stat in the game overall) was lowered on nearly every piece of gear, yet one of the most desireable, (attack power) was raised! Talk about adding more variety to the game!

Anyway, I am going on a rant so I will just end this now.

#5 iBryan

iBryan

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 810 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 29 March 2011 - 08:00 AM

http://forums.warpportal.com/index.php?/topic/28412-attack-speed/

130% aspeed on a scout is around 64% aspeed on a katat raider.

On topic, alot of epic weapons aren't epic at all. The most obvious one is the wand with it's incredible useful (this is sarcasm if any devs read this) double mp stat. This doesn't appeal to any cleric at all as a full support buffer will use a legendary wand, and a battle cleric will use hardned (not even balanced and darkened anymore because for some reason those were nerfed when hardened was increased).

The epic crossbow has a lower base ap than a union type rapor bowgun, and has lower base attack speed than a six stick bow gun.

A handful of weapons have a crit stat incorporated into them, and aside from the fact that crit is a lousy stat, these weapons aren't even ones you would utlize crit on to begin with.

The two handed sword, axe, blunt weapon and launcher all have crit as one of their stats, yet these are slower based attack speed and more skill oriented than their counterparts: spears, one handed swords and guns.

It is very ironic that crit (probably the least desireable stat in the game overall) was lowered on nearly every piece of gear, yet one of the most desireable, (attack power) was raised! Talk about adding more variety to the game!

Anyway, I am going on a rant so I will just end this now.

Nah its not the same aspd is way different, 130-160 seems really fast.

Edited by iBryan, 29 March 2011 - 08:00 AM.

#6 TankJr

TankJr

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2513 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 30 March 2011 - 12:51 AM

in my opinion, 130% on scout = 130% on raider and so on

its always the same

the only difference is, that katars are faster than bows

that means, a raider with same atkspd gear as scout has more atkspd cause the weapon itself is faster

but thats not the points of the thread

fact is: that there are epic weapons which are epic, that means, they have good stats

and other weapons which just sucks

now we may ask: why the developers did this? do they hate some classes and others not?

seems so...

#7 shibby

shibby

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 173 posts

Posted 30 March 2011 - 03:12 AM

by choosing the bold stats on epics, it is basically forcing us to use a balanced or darkened or hardened epic rather than having a choice like we do with the normal 200 weapons.

i still think we should have an NPC where we can pay to customize the stats on the epics -_-

#8 iBryan

iBryan

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 810 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 30 March 2011 - 08:35 AM

200% on scout would be much faster than a katar raider's 200%, cause you shoot arrows so the aspd will effect it, 130-160% is alot on scout.

#9 DestinyDeoxys

DestinyDeoxys

Cleric Representative

• Members
  • 1588 posts

Posted 30 March 2011 - 09:52 AM

You notice it is actually a good thing when they don't overdose the stat on Epic weapon? So you don't have to update, renew your weapon frequently and waste money. Later on, they're going to release 220 weapon and you have to redo it again. You will never reach the end game basically, the limit doesn't exist. -_-

#10 Phish

Phish

Bourgeois & Champion Representative

• Members
  • 3564 posts
  • LocationU.S.A. New York
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 30 March 2011 - 02:11 PM

200% on scout would be much faster than a katar raider's 200%, cause you shoot arrows so the aspd will effect it, 130-160% is alot on scout.

Bryan honestly, why would it the game mechanics be different for one class exlusively.... It might not look slower but if you just counted the hits in a set amount of time you'll see the difference.

And Des, I don't think you can beat any mmo.

#11 AlisiaMT

AlisiaMT

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1149 posts
  • LocationUnited States
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 30 March 2011 - 02:42 PM

Mat
yapyap is right^^ i spend a lot of ingame and REAL money to get my 10/40 gear and refine it to the max. i uyed alot of pluto and venu for real money to refine my favorite gear.now it isnt what it was as i got it.at the end..its like u guys are scammer^^
and also my aspd gear is now nearly useless. -25% after patch. that is alot for my BC -_-.
the low aspd i have now..is not worth refine to +15...but .. before the patch it was. now i have nearly nothing left from what i got before patch.

oh the drops....lol...if im right..muris map is highest lvl map ingame.i farmed arround 4h in muris map...i didnt drop any lisent au/cr..or even scarab.only 5 lisent NA after 4h...the rest just npc drops.
i play rose since nearly 7 years now....but those changes makes me think about to quit the game.

oh..and...about the new epic 200 weapon.....where is the BATTLE CLERIC WAND??????
clerics have ap passiv skillz,atack aktiv skillz...and all we get is a -_- epic with crap MP stats??
even damn artisans get one of the best statted epic 200 weapon.
artisan isnt more atk class then cleric....
so...i am a BC so. just implent epic 200 BC Wand....wit the same bold stats like the Gun.
about 2 weeks ago

Alisia
@Mat here's an idea. Lets just make the epics have the main stat that the job is supposed to have and a second stat that everyone can use but have them the same (more or less) across the board.
EG
Epic Soldier: STR 40 AP 40
Epic Dealer: CON 40 AP 40
Epic Muse: INT 40 AP 40
Epic Hawker: Dex40 AP 40
+Substats that will disappear after gemming.
(just examples)

For a cleric, I will be happy and willing to use the wand as FS and I do belive as a battle cleric it would be acceptable for you (correct me if i'm wrong). Btw I feel the stats Should be overpowered as they are unique weapons and called epic. If anyone disagrees then make them change the name..

Retrieved this from Facebook

#12 Callmedude

Callmedude

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 143 posts

Posted 03 April 2011 - 09:29 PM

Why does epic bow have those useless stat like dodge and aspd?Lmao

I dont mind attack speed+ accuracy..at least give one of the stat is useful..at the moment both of these stats sucks

#13 Soda

Soda

Cleric Representative

• Members
  • 1188 posts
  • Location-Pee-lippines
  • Server:Leo-Tards

Posted 03 April 2011 - 11:47 PM

I think the only epic weaps that needs improvement is the Spear, Bow, Xbow and Wand. As itcheba said the spear have lower ap than the widow, Bow have crap stats, Xbow the a-spd is lame (Not referring to the stats but base a-spd), Wand .... Who the heck needs mana restoration.. (or you get extra mp i guess, i forgot what stats is it).

#14 Callmedude

Callmedude

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 143 posts

Posted 04 April 2011 - 01:47 AM

I am so regret that sold my HZF and buy the new epic crap bow lol

HZF ap still the best

#15 Soda

Soda

Cleric Representative

• Members
  • 1188 posts
  • Location-Pee-lippines
  • Server:Leo-Tards

Posted 04 April 2011 - 01:52 AM

Im selling HZF 100 dura if you're interested ;o..

On topic: Soo.. Yeah.. Im hoping we get some improvements

#16 gEddeh

gEddeh

Boomshakalaka~!

• Members
  • 4426 posts
  • LocationAmsterdam
  • Server:gEddeh

Posted 04 April 2011 - 02:18 AM

Added your idea to the list in a new section called 'Weapons' and also added a 'New' button for the devs.

#17 None

None

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 84 posts

Posted 08 April 2011 - 01:16 PM

Hope this gets fixed soon D:

#18 littlekami

littlekami

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 755 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 10 April 2011 - 07:41 AM

every epic weapon should have atleast 1 of the 2 bold stats the same on every epic. should be the 135AP or the 135ACC or 135DEFF stat...the 2. bold stat should be the "main stat" for the diff. classes.

like INT for muse
CON for dealer
DEX for hawker
STR for soldier.

the "mainstat ( int,con...) should be showed directly..the ap,acc,deff stat should/could be a BOLD appraisle stat.

#19 AlisiaMT

AlisiaMT

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1149 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 13 April 2011 - 01:19 PM

Why does every weapon except 1 handed soldier's have 100 dura?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users