#1 Maka

Maka

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 991 posts
  • LocationLimbo
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 31 March 2011 - 01:14 AM

Dramas don't tend to last in our society. Sadly we live amongst a lot of people who perfer watching morons compete and humiliate themselves for love and money than enjoy watching a good well scripted drama. Oh and Fox News. Drama is my favorite genre. But every time I find a good show I like, it gets canceled. I loved The Riches. I also enjoyed this years Terriers and No Ordinary Family. But none lasted. All that's left is some enjoyable comedies and anime. I hadn't really heard of Breaking Bad until this summer where I saw an episode. Then a few months ago they started replaying the entire series, and I started watching it then.

This show is just... amazing. I can't even believe a show like this was able to last more than a couple episodes. Who would have thought a show about a chemistry teacher who cooks meth could be so good.

Have you seen it? Do you think it's as great as I do? Can you wait for the next season? I can't D: The last episode I just saw leaves everything in chaos.

Edited by Maka, 31 March 2011 - 01:15 AM.

#2 Leash

Leash

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3490 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • Playing:Requiem
  • Server:Trifri

Posted 31 March 2011 - 04:41 AM

a friend of mine introduced me to the first episodes once, i though it was great, still i havent found the time to watch em all.

personally i am convinced that all chemistry teachers are like that.

Edited by Leash, 31 March 2011 - 04:42 AM.

#3 Maka

Maka

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 991 posts
  • LocationLimbo

Posted 31 March 2011 - 11:42 AM

a friend of mine introduced me to the first episodes once, i though it was great, still i havent found the time to watch em all.

personally i am convinced that all chemistry teachers are like that.

The whole series restarts again on AMC at like 1am EST next Wednesday. Perfect time to watch it start to current.

#4 Leash

Leash

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3490 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • Playing:Requiem
  • Server:Trifri

Posted 31 March 2011 - 02:01 PM

The whole series restarts again on AMC at like 1am EST next Wednesday. Perfect time to watch it start to current.

iiiii ..whut is that? if its an american tv channel, im afraid im living in germany.
anyhow i prefer to just download the episodes... but i need time to watch first :_:

i only knew Bryan Cranston from Malcom in the Middle to be honest, so seeing him in this more serious role was surprising to me. :o

Edited by Leash, 31 March 2011 - 02:04 PM.

#5 Maka

Maka

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 991 posts
  • LocationLimbo

Posted 31 March 2011 - 02:07 PM

iiiii ..whut is that? if its an american tv channel, im afraid im living in germany.
anyhow i prefer to just download the episodes... but i need time to watch first :_:

i only knew Bryan Cranston from Malcom in the Middle to be honest, so seeing him in this more serious role was surprising to me. :o

He is unrecognizable from that show in this one. I didn't even realize who he was until I wikipediaed him.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users