• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 MrsT

MrsT

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 116 posts

Posted 12 August 2010 - 09:40 PM

I've been looking at things in the IM for a while, anticipating the 200 points :)
But something's bothering me, there's this disclaimer everywhere-

- Some Item Mall items can be given and traded to other players and characters, but certain items purchased from the Item Mall cannot be dropped, given, or exchanged once they are retrieved from the Item Mall Storage.

On some items it says specifically that they're tradeable but on others it says nothing and I've seen people trade these items. So how do I tell if an IM thing is tradeable or not? Or, more specifically, are the advanced buffs for clerics tradeable? ;)

#2 Calanor

Calanor

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 2474 posts
  • LocationBetween 2 Rainbows
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 12 August 2010 - 10:13 PM

Ask!

We have gone through many of them and put indicators on if they can or can not. If they don't say, then I would suggest to ask to find out or assume they can not be traded.

#3 MrsT

MrsT

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 116 posts

Posted 12 August 2010 - 11:17 PM

Well, I am asking. XD
Is there someplace better I should be asking? ;)

#4 Logi

Logi

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1060 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 13 August 2010 - 02:55 AM

Well, I am asking. XD
Is there someplace better I should be asking? ;)

Ingame would be a good place to ask, lots of items and equips are tradable. I am not sure if the advanced buffs are tradable but since they are a considerable investment I dont think anyone would trade them away, however xD there is always the GIFT option were someone can gift it so it appears in your milage storage. This option is open to scamming so only trade with people you either know well or are know well in the community and would have alot to loose should they start scamming. A purple clan above someones char means nothing, nor the amount of "friends" they have, be careful!

#5 MrsT

MrsT

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 116 posts

Posted 13 August 2010 - 03:26 AM

Well this gift function would solve all my problems, thanks ;)

#6 freezeblink

freezeblink

I am New.

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 13 August 2010 - 04:56 AM

I have had an issue with my Tiger Cannon, but fortunately it was resolved quickly by Gravity. (special thanks to Steve)

On another note, your best bet is to assume that all the items on the Item Mall are not tradeable unless it is specifically mentioned by Gravity that THE ITEM IS TRADEABLE or VENDABLE.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users