Happy April Fool's Day! - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Happy April Fool's Day!

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 HayrohsLegacy

HayrohsLegacy

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6755 posts
  • Location名古屋、Japan
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Loki Champ & Chaos RG

Posted 31 March 2011 - 07:21 PM

Yay! I got lots of OCAs (in my chat box lines, not in my inventory) /meh

Posted Image

/gg
Posted Image

Edited by HayrohsLegacy, 02 April 2011 - 01:20 AM.

#2 Sera

Sera

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4831 posts
  • Locationthis evil world
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:iRO Chaos

Posted 31 March 2011 - 07:56 PM

Some things are better than an event.

Very nice.

#3 HayrohsLegacy

HayrohsLegacy

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6755 posts
  • Location名古屋、Japan

Posted 02 April 2011 - 01:21 AM

Yea, this is nice but I also heard from lots of ppl in-out of town get pissed coz when they do job change they accidentally get warped inside, die and went back to their last save point... /meh

#4 sukidayo

sukidayo

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 231 posts

Posted 02 April 2011 - 02:04 PM

someone i know quit because he thought the gms are dumb. guy loggged in from hugel and went to pront (via airship) to resave. he didnt know about pvp so obviously he died and respawned at hugel. seems like a trivial reason to quit, but since he is not a hardcore player minor things like that matters to him.

i personally dont think the gms are stupid (although one gm has very bad grammar). but sometimes i think these people dont use their common sense.

#5 Maka

Maka

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 991 posts
  • LocationLimbo

Posted 02 April 2011 - 02:10 PM

someone i know quit because he thought the gms are dumb. guy loggged in from hugel and went to pront (via airship) to resave. he didnt know about pvp so obviously he died and respawned at hugel. seems like a trivial reason to quit, but since he is not a hardcore player minor things like that matters to him.

i personally dont think the gms are stupid (although one gm has very bad grammar). but sometimes i think these people dont use their common sense.

I think you're friend should learn to enjoy life a little more. It's like playing monopoly with someone and building a hotel and then they throw the board across the room because they weren't winning. Some people..

#6 Kadnya

Kadnya

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3395 posts

Posted 02 April 2011 - 02:27 PM

Dun worry, if anyone quits for something minor like 5 minutes walking ingame, they probably would have quited anyways for a reason like, awakening potions costing more zeny than conc potions or something ^^;

You can still get to the regular prontera easily: just start the dialogue with a kafra as soon as you enter, while you are in immunity. As long as you start the dialogue, you can chose "save", even if you are dead, and when you respawn you will be in normal prontera :3

Edited by Kadnya, 02 April 2011 - 02:28 PM.

#7 Pingchan222

Pingchan222

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 159 posts
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 02 April 2011 - 02:30 PM

The PVP thing is pretty annoying. The worst part is, it broke the priest job change. Finally got a couple of my friends to join, and one can't job change and take advantage of x2 EXP.

#8 Kadnya

Kadnya

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3395 posts

Posted 02 April 2011 - 04:21 PM

The PVP thing is pretty annoying. The worst part is, it broke the priest job change. Finally got a couple of my friends to join, and one can't job change and take advantage of x2 EXP.

That is actually a good thing. The GM team is trying to save you to chose priest->HP->bishop, and instead go monk->champ sura. The difference is hugenormous =p.

#9 sukidayo

sukidayo

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 231 posts

Posted 02 April 2011 - 11:06 PM

Dun worry, if anyone quits for something minor like 5 minutes walking ingame, they probably would have quited anyways for a reason like, awakening potions costing more zeny than conc potions or something ^^;

from what i remember from the chat, it wasnt the time wasted walking. he said he had enough of the gms incompetence hence the reason for quiting.

i bet we'll see more screw ups come f2p.

#10 Drak231

Drak231

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 548 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 03 April 2011 - 12:32 AM

Oh boy.... I'm pretty sure GMs did this pvp thingy because they saw the topic about players saying it would be nice to have a prontera pvp as an april jokes. Now that they actually did it, people are whining about it... What are they suppose to do?

#11 soudou

soudou

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1338 posts
  • Server:EU abyss

Posted 03 April 2011 - 03:24 AM

Yeah a lot of people were asking for Pront PvP. In the past they would just make the usual Pront map PvP I think because there was no other way. And that meant a lot of dead Merchants. This way works a *bit* better, but still some inconveniences (priest change, newbies coming from izlude etc.). Perhaps next time they will fix it so the priest job change bug doesn't happen and perhaps they could also make low-levels go to normal Pront.

#12 sukidayo

sukidayo

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 231 posts

Posted 04 April 2011 - 02:01 AM

Oh boy.... I'm pretty sure GMs did this pvp thingy because they saw the topic about players saying it would be nice to have a prontera pvp as an april jokes. Now that they actually did it, people are whining about it... What are they suppose to do?

those who requested it loved it, the rest whine about it because it interfered with normal activities. what are the gms supposed to do? they should have planned it better. what they should realize is that what others consider fun (pront pvp in this case) the rest dont even care about. granted it was an april fools event, but a week of this and its bugs is inexcusable.

#13 IronFist

IronFist

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1547 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand, Beach

Posted 04 April 2011 - 03:56 AM

wow 38k - 58k thats a nice increase in HP

#14 HayrohsLegacy

HayrohsLegacy

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6755 posts
  • Location名古屋、Japan

Posted 04 April 2011 - 04:01 AM

wow 38k - 58k thats a nice increase in HP

I still envy those who has Tao Gunka ;p

#15 HuskySP

HuskySP

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 April 2011 - 04:02 AM

Fu ck the PVP in Pront

Edited by HuskySP, 04 April 2011 - 04:23 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users