[PLEASE MOVE TO GENERAL DISCUSSION]Probable Future New Skills and Changes - Class Discussion - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

[PLEASE MOVE TO GENERAL DISCUSSION]Probable Future New Skills and Changes

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Devikn

Devikn

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 431 posts
  • LocationDragon Saga
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 01 April 2011 - 10:47 AM

Hello guys,

You've probably heard rumors about new skills and changes that may happen in a future maintenance.

Rimmy has posted some links from the korean or japanese Dragon Saga, containing these skill changes in a list, and since the page takes a while to translate, and a few in-game mates had problems accessing it, i'm writting down this list here. *All the credits goes to Rimmy for finding this list*

Since the Korean to English translation was bad, some skills on the list won't make any sense, but i've tried my best to translate it on a better way for us to understand.

Probable New Skills and Changes in a future patch

-Warrior Section-

Warriors

Warrior's Bond - Increased efficiency

Paladins

Recovery Blessing - At least 5% of users' HP will recovery up to 20% success chance, depending on Skill Level (Not sure about it being 5% Hp and 20% Success Chance)
Also, Skill will have effect on caster's party.
Time Reverse - Cannot be used in Emporia Wars and BSQ. Can be used in PVP battles. (Not sure if you can actually use it in BSQ, never tried)
Chain Shield (NEW SKILL) - A spike spinning shield is summoned to attack enemies. (Not sure if the skill launches enemies in the air)
Mega-Storm Blade (NEW SKILL) - Blade Storm floats in the air, dealing damage to attackers.
Shield Strike (NEW SKILL) - Hits a target with the shield to stun it.
Piljung (NEW SKILL) - Increases 12% in accuracy (Aim Rate?) of the Data Delay Devices. Buff Skill (Confusing Description)

Myrmidons

Bloody Roar - Reduced HP amount consumed per second.

-Magician Section-

Magicians

Magician's Wisdom - Increased efficiency

Wizards

Meteor Rush - Damage increase
Peurojeunsyat(NEW SKILL)- To see the energy in all directions and ideas to enhance the skills of ice shards.Pigyeokdoen targets movement speed is reduced.(No Idea)

Priests

Striking - Increased duration, decreased MP cost.
Blessing - Increased duration, decreased MP cost.
Cure - Depending on the level of skill cooldown at all levels that were reduced to 3 seconds, fixed / changed. (Cooldown reduction perhaps?)
Emergency Retreat(NEW SKILL) - All party members are recalled to the caster's area with a short invincibilty buff. (Not confirmed, need more information on that)

-Archer Section-

Archers

Archer's Quickness - Increased efficiency

Pathfinders

Tesla Coil(NEW SKILL) - Set a tesla trap that damages enemies with an electric shock. (Probably something like Bandit's Rolling Stinger)

-Thief Section-

Thieves

Thief's Agility - Increased efficiency

Bandits

Upper Screwdriver - MP cost decreased
Final Decision - MP cost decreased
Rolling Stinger - MP cost decreased; skill can be canceled and "depending on the state, equatorial damage is possible" (huh?)

Rogues

Seven - Buffs from the New Skill "Fever" applies additional effects due to increased range and damage. Can be used without Windmill skill.
Windmill - Buffs from the New Skill "Fever" gives an increased damage.
Mega Drill Drive - Buffs from the New Skill "Fever" gives an increased damage.
Chain Hurricane Kick - Super armor effect added on higher levels.
Sonic Boom - Two levels down from the target was changed to allow a strike. (No idea)
Cossack Dance - Stun status applied when hit. (I like that, hehe)
Provoke - Success rate increased.
Spin(NEW SKILL) - Buff skill; Activated for 2 seconds; Reduces damage taken; Auto-Activated using Windmill and Mega Drill Drive.(Not sure)
Head Spin(NEW SKILL) - (Similiar skill to Windmill) Attackers also receive damage.
Seutaepdeo Bit(NEW SKILL) - Buff; Sacrifices 2.5% of HP to recover MP for 20 seconds. Party members will receive effect from this buff.
Fever(NEW SKILL) - Passive/Buff; Affects particular skills.

There were yet some skills with korean names, but their descriptions were confusing enough to be posted here.

Hopefully we wil get these New Skill and changes on the current ones soon enough. Seems like some classes that had their skills changed on the previous balancement, didn't have any skill changed this time.

If anyone knows anything else to apply in this thread, post here. Thanks

Edited by Devikn, 06 April 2011 - 06:19 PM.

#2 Rimmy

Rimmy

Too Legit To Quit

• Dragon Saga Moderator
  • 2354 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 01 April 2011 - 11:06 AM

Monks

Meteor Rush - Damage increase
Peurojeunsyat(NEW SKILL)- To see the energy in all directions and ideas to enhance the skills of ice shards.Pigyeokdoen targets movement speed is reduced.(No Idea)

Priests

Striking - Increased duration, decreased MP cost.
Blessing - Increased duration, decreased MP cost.
Cure - Depending on the level of skill cooldown at all levels that were reduced to 3 seconds, fixed / changed. (Cooldown reduction perhaps?)
Emergency Retreat(NEW SKILL) - All party members are recalled to the caster's area with a short invincibilty buff.

The "Monks" header should be "Wizards" (they're the ones those changes apply to). Also, just to note, the details of Emergency Retreat are still sketchy because the translations aren't always reliable, as you mentioned. My earlier description of the skill was just an assumption. Regardless, very excited to try it out. It sounds like it will make a good support skill.

#3 Devikn

Devikn

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 431 posts
  • LocationDragon Saga

Posted 01 April 2011 - 12:56 PM

The "Monks" header should be "Wizards" (they're the ones those changes apply to). Also, just to note, the details of Emergency Retreat are still sketchy because the translations aren't always reliable, as you mentioned. My earlier description of the skill was just an assumption. Regardless, very excited to try it out. It sounds like it will make a good support skill.

Yeah, thanks I already fixed that. The description on some skills were pretty bad that i didn't even posted it here, but if you have any idea of what those 2 weird korean named skills, by Magician Sections, are, please tell me. I think they decrease the MP cost for casting it, or something.

#4 Red231

Red231

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 30 posts
  • LocationPort of the Winds
  • Server:Vyvern

Posted 01 April 2011 - 02:11 PM

WHAT!!!!

THATS IT FOR MYRMS!!!!!!

AND PALLIES GET EVEN MORE MOVES?!!
WOW THATS JUST GREAT!
MAKES ME REGRET MAKING A MYRM EVEN MORE!!!

#5 Devikn

Devikn

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 431 posts
  • LocationDragon Saga

Posted 01 April 2011 - 05:33 PM

WHAT!!!!

THATS IT FOR MYRMS!!!!!!

AND PALLIES GET EVEN MORE MOVES?!!
WOW THATS JUST GREAT!
MAKES ME REGRET MAKING A MYRM EVEN MORE!!!

That's what i thought of Rogues and Savages after the last change in Skills happened.

But then, if these changes really happen, you can notice that Rogues will get alot of new skills and advancements with it.

Every class' time will come, but that requires patience.. yes

#6 xGALLARDOx

xGALLARDOx

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 415 posts

Posted 02 April 2011 - 09:21 PM

OMG i made a pally but i thot they didnt have enuf moves so i made a ranger now they get more >:o

#7 hungfido

hungfido

Guide Guru

• Members
  • 141 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 03 April 2011 - 07:38 AM

If there are videos showing each of the skills in action that would be plenty helpful too

Thanks for the information though!

#8 eXempt

eXempt

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 48 posts
  • LocationConnecticut
  • Server:Vyvern

Posted 03 April 2011 - 11:41 AM

Holy crap. give pallies a -_-ton of new skills and buff a (still) useless myrm skill? Granted, this was posted april 1st, but we'll see.

#9 Devikn

Devikn

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 431 posts
  • LocationDragon Saga

Posted 03 April 2011 - 11:51 AM

Holy crap. give pallies a -_-ton of new skills and buff a (still) useless myrm skill? Granted, this was posted april 1st, but we'll see.

Well, some of the classes that aren't getting an improvement or new skills on this "PROBABLE" update, probably got improvements on the previous patch, where they changed some of the skills, otherwise their time will come, and probably in the future, new skills may come to them as well.

About April's Fool, this list was translated directly from the Japanese/Korean Dragonica's webpage, on 31th.

In fact, 31th for us, was already April 1st for them, but considering that the list was posted in the same day as the Undead Dragon and Verdurous Forest information was also displayed, I doubt they were making a joke with that list. If they were, that would be really mean lol.

And again i'll say:

THIS IS NOT OFFICIAL, AND MAY NOT EVEN HAPPEN ON OUR DRAGON SAGA, ITS A LIST FOUND ON KOREAN/JAPANESE DRAGONICA!

But since usually the content from Asian Dragonica comes to our version and other ones, there is still hope that these changes may happen in a future patch.

#10 Tundra

Tundra

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 278 posts

Posted 07 April 2011 - 10:13 PM

The only things of these that would make sense is the changes to Myrmidons-branch, Mages-branch, and Bandits-branch. The rest is kinda... Stupid. Like Paladins REALLY need more skills? Oh please. It would also be nice to see Marksmen on here... Then again, just "rumors".

#11 d2truong

d2truong

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 08 April 2011 - 04:42 AM

I read somewhere on IAH that Gust Slash will hit ground targets at lvl3.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users