Darkitow

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 13 posts
  • LocationSpain
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 02 April 2011 - 05:43 AM

I know this has been discussed over and over, but as I didn't see any related topic here, I guess I could make it so we can b'awww a bit about the already familiar bugs that nearly all homunculus skills suffer.

So, we have Castling not switching affected monsters' targets when it should, Instruction Change not giving the correct bonus (and as I've heard, now it's even more bugged than pre-RE), Accelerated flight doesn't do anything, Mental Change and many other descriptions are wrong, in theory Healing Hands should be targetted but it only heals the owner, then offensive skills waste SP even if the target is not selectable (like using Caprice out of PvP on a player), and other issues.

Apart from that, of course, we have the AI working CRAP as half of the functions don't work as supposed to, and we can access to much of the information that would make really much easier the coding (like being able to get from the server if we can use a skill, or the homunculus is under cooldown or muted or etc, or if we're in a PvP field), and all in the end we have to struggle out brains to be able to guess the stuff that the game client could provide without effort (like if a location is walkable).

finally, some skills have completely logic-less delays and timeouts, practically all skills block others during all their duration/re-use delay, and that's understandable for Mental Change or Blood Lust, but what would be the damage of being able to use Healing Hands even if we have Urgent Escape activated, or Castling even if we have Bulwark on?

The question is simple. How is possible that all this crap hasn't been fixed yet? Homunculus system has been out for more than 5 years if I'm not mistaken, that's around half of the whole game's lifespan, yet there are still here. I understand that right now the game has many things to fix with Renewal new stuff, but it really amazes me that fixes that should be really simple (I mean, I don't believe making Instruction Change to work is THAT difficult) have survived for this many years.

So, Why?

Edited by Darkitow, 02 April 2011 - 05:46 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users