Gojio

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 5553 posts
  • LocationPastaland
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 11 June 2011 - 08:57 AM

ok but then normaly champs with the best buff sets would win (that also wont say you´re strong :o ) ..without buffsets i would agree 100%.If u want a fair challange then u need for all fighter same chance that means same buffs (same int)and no buffsets ...so all depends on a good build and right skill order ofc a bit luck is always around maybe 3 rounds each fight makes it abit more fair .
in my opinion that will be a pvp event ..right?..so a win cant depends on how many buffsets you able use...remember gm´s said buffsets are more a bug like a part of the game :D

But people in UW use buffsets right? And even if they are considered a "glitch" for some weird reason they are there and people use them. A poll was also held about them and the majority of players wants them to stay. Winning a PvP contest where you can't use buffsets and you only have to use self buff wouldn't be an accomplishment at all, as you're not going to fight such unbuffed champs during UW, the most important PvP feature ingame.

Luck is everything in self buffs pvp between champs, whoever lands the first stun and the first mute wins in the 99% of cases.

Plus, I know lotsa people with buffsets and still losing badly.

It's all about tactics and timing. Champs arent spam skill machines, and whoever thinks that way is one of those fail champs.

Last thing: champs can use buffsets in a self buff pvp, to boost their HP and their AP.

Edited by Gojio, 11 June 2011 - 08:59 AM.

#27 borgahutt

borgahutt

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1317 posts

Posted 11 June 2011 - 09:03 AM

there are many that soemtimes are good sometimes not. days vary :D

elisa is really good :D 'squishywormy'
albe is also very good 'lactea'
ive seen 'applepie' he isnt bad :o
justinhaze
jasonvincent
proxum
Eel

there are quite a few :angry:

#28 pimpthomy

pimpthomy

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1133 posts
  • Location-

Posted 11 June 2011 - 09:24 AM

Well I agree with you Gojio we shouldnt consider those who use IM boosters and IM food but im pretty sure some of Kyoudai's champs use it too, And you know its true.
You cant say Kyoudai never use Boosters/IM food.
And I didnt say that if we ever do it official we'll let them use Boosters/IM buffs, I just suggested it now and if people would like this to happen we will set up the rules for those battles which of course will be No arus/boosters/IM food.
If any of the champions listed in here would like to prove himself and to get his place in the "Top 10 Champions" Please let us know so we'll know if we'll do it offical or not.

SOOOO every interex champ is pretty much out of question in this 1.

#29 Gojio

Gojio

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 5553 posts
  • LocationPastaland

Posted 11 June 2011 - 09:48 AM

Well I agree with you Gojio we shouldnt consider those who use IM boosters and IM food but im pretty sure some of Kyoudai's champs use it too, And you know its true.
You cant say Kyoudai never use Boosters/IM food.
And I didnt say that if we ever do it official we'll let them use Boosters/IM buffs, I just suggested it now and if people would like this to happen we will set up the rules for those battles which of course will be No arus/boosters/IM food.
If any of the champions listed in here would like to prove himself and to get his place in the "Top 10 Champions" Please let us know so we'll know if we'll do it offical or not.

Not going to deny we sometimes use them to (try to) cover the unbalance of a Union War for example. But it's just a few...a lot refuse to spend money\zulie on them. I, for instance, use some in case I receive an Arua's Fairy, to get the max power (even thought I should also use Arua's blessings for that but honestly, 15m for a 10 min buff, no way! xD )

But regardless, when I judge someone's strenght, I refer to their ability of killing people using ingame buffs and food only. That being said, a lot of people shouldn't even be mentioned in this thread.

It's too easy to say "wow hes strong" about a full boosted champ which tanks 10 people using jellies...

Edited by Gojio, 11 June 2011 - 09:49 AM.

#30 AllTheWay

AllTheWay

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 164 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 11 June 2011 - 09:59 AM

(even thought I should also use Arua's blessings for that but honestly, 15m for a 10 min buff, no way! xD )

I do believe it lasts 20 or 30min, ..?
So get to it! Let us feel the wrath of those bouncy balls!

#31 Gojio

Gojio

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 5553 posts
  • LocationPastaland

Posted 11 June 2011 - 10:24 AM

I do believe it lasts 20 or 30min, ..?
So get to it! Let us feel the wrath of those bouncy balls!

Nevar. I don't need teh bawls to rape you awls.

#32 haiangel

haiangel

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 275 posts
  • LocationIsrael

Posted 11 June 2011 - 11:27 AM

All what is being said in here is true, There are too many champs that everyone consider good but the reasons they're good are IM food and Boosters,
I know your talking about Eel but I still think even without boosters he still got a pretty fair chance against any other champs listed in this topic.
If we'll judge by the ability to win without IM boosters and food we'll have to remove many of the champs in this list, Thats true.
Even I dont think i'll be participating in the offical battles I'd still like it to be done.
This way we can really know whos the best champs in Leonis plus we'll see if those "IM boosters and food" champs users are strong just becuase of that or they know some tactics and timing.
Everyone whos talking about the rules and stuff its shouldnt be discussed yet since we dont even know if its going to happen or not.
If it will happen we'll sit and set the rules and everything which of course includes:
1)No boosters.
2)No Jellies or any other IM food.
3)Only 1 cleric is buffing everyone.
4)Buff sets ALLOWED.
And of course many more that we'll discuss if its going to happen or not

Edited by haiangel, 11 June 2011 - 10:59 PM.

#33 ThunderBug

ThunderBug

Knight Representative

• Members
  • 724 posts
  • LocationThe Netherlands

Posted 11 June 2011 - 11:39 AM

All what is being said in here is true, There are too many champs that everyone consider good but the reasons they're good are IM food and Boosters,
I know your talking about Eel but I still think even without boosters he still got a pretty fair chance against any other champs listed in this topic.
If we'll judge by the ability to win without IM boosters and food we'll have to remove many of the champs in this list, Thats true.
Even I dont think i'll be participating in the offical battles I'd still like it to be done.
This way we can really know whos the best champs in Leonis plus we'll see if those "IM boosters and food" champs users are strong just becuase of that or they know some tactics and timing.
Everyone whos talking about the rules and stuff its should be discussed yet since we dont even know if its going to happen or not.
If it will happen we'll sit and set the rules and everything which of course includes:
1)No boosters.
4)Buff sets ALLOWED.

no food, normal pots, and buff potions allowed to i suggest..

#34 Gojio

Gojio

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 5553 posts
  • LocationPastaland

Posted 11 June 2011 - 12:44 PM

Everyone whos talking about the rules and stuff its should be discussed yet since we dont even know if its going to happen or not.
1)No boosters.
4)Buff sets ALLOWED.

Why not :3

@RangerLaura: no food would make it as meaningless as a self buff pvp with no food. First stun\mute wins.

#35 haiangel

haiangel

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 275 posts
  • LocationIsrael

Posted 11 June 2011 - 10:58 PM

What you mean by "Why not:3" ?
If you mean why I wont be participating its becuase I'm still not done gearing my Champ,
Im still missing 15 BS (BackShield) And im missing some items to complete my buff sets
If i'll get them by the time the battles will take place I will participate if not then i wont lol :o

Edited by haiangel, 13 June 2011 - 12:02 AM.

#36 bujjimanas

bujjimanas

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 614 posts
  • LocationIndia

Posted 16 June 2011 - 06:47 AM

1. Eel
2. Hainess
3. SquishyWormy
4. JustinHaze
5. :waddle:

#37 iBryan

iBryan

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 810 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 16 June 2011 - 07:28 AM

1.IcePhish
2.Hung
3.TheGuyThatKills

I'm judging the champs not by item mall boosters, but by clean players. When item mall food, and item mall buffs's color gets changed. We'll see who's "Good" enough to be considered a top player. But for sure we'll be seeing some glowing green characters looking like green lantern fans.

@Haiangel

It's ok if you use boosters/IM food in different types of occasions. But it's also important being able to fight without them. Half of the people mentioned in here are on Item Mall use 24/7. Not naming names, but you mentioned one of the biggest user in-game right now. Avoids 1v1's without them. No proof needed, that they need these things to be considered "strong".

Edited by iBryan, 16 June 2011 - 07:46 AM.

#38 iHealersz

iHealersz

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 185 posts
  • LocationUnderground, lurking around..

Posted 16 June 2011 - 07:53 AM

Yay, I got listed somewhere..
#1. NON-BOY-ish CHAMP.

Teehee :>

Edited by iHealersz, 16 June 2011 - 07:53 AM.

#39 iBryan

iBryan

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 810 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 16 June 2011 - 08:10 AM

Yay, I got listed somewhere..
#1. NON-BOY-ish CHAMP.

Teehee :>

:waddle: forgot about elisa :3

#40 bujjimanas

bujjimanas

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 614 posts
  • LocationIndia

Posted 16 June 2011 - 09:00 AM

1. Eel
2. Hainess
3. SquishyWormy
4. JustinHaze
5. Tejcoooper
this are the best champs ever i know :waddle:

#41 Zjuu

Zjuu

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 561 posts
  • Server:draco / leo

Posted 24 June 2011 - 05:04 AM

1. HUNG

#42 Kaizy

Kaizy

Original Potatoe

• Members
  • 1110 posts
  • LocationPLAYING LEAGUE OF LEGENDDDDDDDDDDDDSSSSSSSS
  • Server:cal'smom

Posted 24 June 2011 - 05:56 AM

1. k4fu
2. kaizysauce
3. udukoy
1000000. fisheads
1000001. lactea

#43 Gojio

Gojio

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 5553 posts
  • LocationPastaland

Posted 24 June 2011 - 05:58 AM

1. k4fu
2. kaizysauce
3. udukoy
1000000. fisheads
1000001. lactea

Agreed.

#44 bravelad

bravelad

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 28 June 2011 - 10:40 PM

The only way i can consider one the best in pvp in all class if that they only have to use self buffs and no pots. Why? we are all given different skills to use and it is up to us to use them effectively. Using outside buff or outside sources such as food pots and IM items not only makes it imbalance but unpractical to say the least. Back in the old day we fight in PVP with self buff only and by having that we can determine who actually uses their effeciently.

If you want to make sure that no one is using pots during PVP, this is how we do it before. Party outside and then enter and individual and go duke it out in TG and see who's stronger or should i say who's better in using their skills better.

Edited by bravelad, 28 June 2011 - 10:41 PM.

#45 haiangel

haiangel

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 275 posts
  • LocationIsrael

Posted 28 June 2011 - 11:43 PM

bravelad, The kind of fights your talking about are Pvps, Its known that in Pvps your not allowed to use any pots, Its just you,selfbuffs and your own tactics.
We were talking about Wars, In wars your using cleric buffs,Ingame food Which means (Hot Snapper Goulash, Red Potion).
Anyway its a waste of time to talk about it since none of the listed champs above wouldnt do it.. Or maybe some will but not everyone.

#46 bravelad

bravelad

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 28 June 2011 - 11:48 PM

In UW all bets are off, buff and pots aside are well use in those cases. And since majority if not all would want to survive in the war and get proofs, then yeah all outside resources are neccesary to survive.

#47 Gojio

Gojio

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 5553 posts
  • LocationPastaland

Posted 29 June 2011 - 12:54 AM

In UW all bets are off, buff and pots aside are well use in those cases. And since majority if not all would want to survive in the war and get proofs, then yeah all outside resources are neccesary to survive.

But spending real money on IM buffs\food to get a few more proofs? Meh, some people could just vend a few Pluto boxes and tadà, but they feel the need to prove their "strenght" to the "weak losers".

#48 LordArthas

LordArthas

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 328 posts
  • LocationInto the blue...

Posted 29 June 2011 - 03:48 PM

Greatest Champion you see in pvm and pve.

Just a note: pvm (player versus monster) and pve (player versus environment) are the same. (Player versus environment, or PvE (also known as Player versus Monster, or PvM in some communities), is a term used in online games, particularly MMORPGs, CORPGs, MUDs, and other online role-playing video games, to refer to fighting computer-controlled enemies in contrast to PvP (player versus player). I know you mean pvp in one of those. Just pointing the distraction:)
Another note: why is everyone making a top based on pvp? Is it the way to determine how good a player is? As i recall it, many great players i know (knew) were strong in pvm and never played pvp in their life. I, for instance, have the chance to party with one of the best clerics in game (i know its just an opinion) and she never pvped in her life.
Last note: i never pvp either (actually the very few times i did i know i wasnt good at all, but i didnt care a bit, i was never attracted by that part of the game). Does that make me a bad champ? With no false modesty, i think im pretty decent in pvm. So, sorry, but there are too many variables to take into consideration to determine "The best [put job class here]" in Rose.
Thats the reason why these kind of threads dont last long usually.
Just my two cents of the day.

Edited by LordArthas, 29 June 2011 - 04:17 PM.

#49 hx1206

hx1206

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 294 posts

Posted 18 July 2011 - 08:37 PM

1st....hmm who can beat anychamps 5 times in a round. So i think we dont have. May be V2(mar's char) but he gone after IM food/ jell changed. ^^

#50 Lynchd

Lynchd

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 68 posts

Posted 18 July 2011 - 08:42 PM

1-Icephish
2-JakeTheMuss
3-Albe LOL jk JustinHaze B)
99-Eel
100- Lactea

0 user(s) are reading this topic