11 replies to this topic

#1 qpniteflyqp

qpniteflyqp

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 05 April 2011 - 08:39 AM

Hello,

I have just returned to Dragonica (now Dragon Saga) from a long hiatus.
I left the game for good because I thought that my characters would be wiped but only to find that they are still here (along with all the gold and cash items)
My original guild has disappeared and now I am looking for a new home for my lvl 41 Warlock Suzanna and lvl 37 Monk Clarrisa (I hate the fact that they now call this class a monk..)
Please be forewarned that I will not be all too active as I have another game to play (I do like DS enough to have spent money on it though).
I will probably not be on everyday or do guild quest non-stop. I will, however, be more than happy to help any guildies in need.
I am definitely not a silent individual, in fact, I can't stand awkward silence. So there goes my definition of "casual."
A little something about myself. I am a big fan of Anime but definitely not an overactive fan-girl.
Please drop a line if you think your guild would be a good place for my two little girls.

Sincerely,
Suzanna

#2 MicoJive

MicoJive

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 636 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 05 April 2011 - 09:07 AM

http://forums.warppo...now-recruiting/

#3 MicoJive

MicoJive

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 636 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 05 April 2011 - 09:07 AM

http://forums.warppo...now-recruiting/

#4 Valsu

Valsu

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 235 posts
  • LocationToronto, Ontario Canada
  • Server:Vyvern

Posted 05 April 2011 - 09:09 AM

Hello,

I left the game for good because I thought that my characters would be wiped but only to find that they are still here (along with all the gold and cash items)
My original guild has disappeared and now I am looking for a new home for my lvl 41 Warlock Suzanna and lvl 37 Monk Clarrisa (I hate the fact that they now call this class a monk..)
Please be forewarned that I will not be all too active as I have another game to play (I do like DS enough to have spent money on it though).
I will probably not be on everyday or do guild quest non-stop. I will, however, be more than happy to help any guildies in need.
I am definitely not a silent individual, in fact, I can't stand awkward silence. So there goes my definition of "casual."
A little something about myself. I am a big fan of Anime but definitely not an overactive fan-girl.
Please drop a line if you think your guild would be a good place for my two little girls.

Sincerely,
Suzanna

Hello Suzanna, I am the leader of the Angelic guild and we are a laid back group who isn't overly serious about the game. We are more interested in having fun. Check out the link to our recruitment thread in my signature to see if we are a good fit for you. Thanks and good luck with whatever you decide.

Valsu

#5 Underfear

Underfear

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 151 posts

Posted 05 April 2011 - 09:25 AM

Hey there, you might want to join us phoenix. We are a lvl 4 guild athat accept everyone. We are very active and like to have fun all the time!

Here is a link to our thread:
Phoenix's thread

#6 Chappa

Chappa

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 25 posts
  • Location...within your mind.

Posted 06 April 2011 - 09:30 PM

anime~ ^^

#7 randomo12

randomo12

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 118 posts
  • LocationSwagtopia

Posted 09 April 2011 - 11:03 AM

Heyoo,
if you want a fun guild you should join mooncakes.
we're really talkative and active and have a lot members into asian stuff (includnig myself, mostly korean and chinese music etc)
come message me or any of our mods at any time!
hope to see you around -_-
http://forums.warppo...uitment-thread/

#8 Valsu

Valsu

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 235 posts
  • LocationToronto, Ontario Canada

Posted 09 April 2011 - 11:21 AM

She already joined my good friend Shiang in Phoenix. Good luck Suzanna, it's a great guild and a great choice.

Posted Image

#9 randomo12

randomo12

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 118 posts
  • LocationSwagtopia

Posted 09 April 2011 - 11:32 AM

oh lols oh well,
have fun in Phoenix -_-
good luckk

#10 Iamshow

Iamshow

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 111 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 09 April 2011 - 12:50 PM

Hello,

Sincerely,
Suzanna

Join the guild Facebook, we're very casual friendly new guild -_-
pm me in game: Hanlin

#11 Underfear

Underfear

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 151 posts

Posted 09 April 2011 - 07:14 PM

Fun to see ppl are still sending offer 1 week after Suzanna join us. LOL

#12 MichyLee

MichyLee

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 488 posts
  • Locationhell
  • Server:Vvyvern (Past Dekard)

Posted 09 April 2011 - 08:03 PM

Fun to see ppl are still sending offer 1 week after Suzanna join us. LOL

Hahaha I knooww rightt!! xD
I'm like.. "Didn't these people read that particular comment on the top??" Posted Image
By the way... How's Rageki doing..?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users