• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 ZxYondaimexZ

ZxYondaimexZ

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 05 April 2011 - 01:48 PM

Hey im an old RO player started playing when valk came out a few years ago, got up to round 45 base and 20 job on my knight, but then i had to quit for personal reasons. Recently i just got back into RO. currently im a 57 base 17 job lvl knight (I forgot my password and account. darn.) on valk server IGN Maverion, Looking for a guild which participates in WoE (I read about it and it sounds pretty PvP intense which sounds awesome, though ive never WoE'd before...) is active, friendly, and willing to help out, and does other PvE stuff on the side. If this sounds like you, reply to this thread or contact me in game or through in game mail. Hope to see some good guild offers bye!

#2 ZhaoYun

ZhaoYun

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 414 posts
  • LocationFlorida
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 05 April 2011 - 01:55 PM

Hey there.
Welcome back!

Check it out!

If you have anymore questions just feel free to Pm anyone listed.

Good luck and hope to hear from you.

Later!

#3 ZxYondaimexZ

ZxYondaimexZ

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 05 April 2011 - 04:03 PM

I read your recruitment thread earlier just wanted to say im interested, but I wanted to wait for other offers before I decide to choose a guild.

#4 kbred

kbred

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 492 posts
  • Server:chaos

Posted 06 April 2011 - 05:09 AM

hey there,if your an active,fast leveling player, i will help u get to 3rd class and let u use our guild equip to level.
we're a friendly guild, everyone in it is 18+, we also do 1.0 woe,mvp,pvm,pvp,guild party,endless tower,afking,and soo much more.and also u will have to get to lv 98+ in 2 weeks or so,just to show that you are looking to advance.if your interested leave a comment and i will get back to you.

#5 ZxYondaimexZ

ZxYondaimexZ

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 06 April 2011 - 05:29 AM

hey there,if your an active,fast leveling player, i will help u get to 3rd class and let u use our guild equip to level.
we're a friendly guild, everyone in it is 18+, we also do 1.0 woe,mvp,pvm,pvp,guild party,endless tower,afking,and soo much more.and also u will have to get to lv 98+ in 2 weeks or so,just to show that you are looking to advance.if your interested leave a comment and i will get back to you.

as of 9:10 AM central time im lvl 62 not sure if I will be able to make it to lvl 98+ using my eden group gear,within 2 weeks so we'll see.

Edited by ZxYondaimexZ, 06 April 2011 - 06:13 AM.

#6 ZhaoYun

ZhaoYun

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 414 posts
  • LocationFlorida
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 06 April 2011 - 06:33 PM

I read your recruitment thread earlier just wanted to say im interested, but I wanted to wait for other offers before I decide to choose a guild.

Awesome, well Good luck, like I said any question feel free to ask.

#7 Trini

Trini

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 614 posts

Posted 26 April 2011 - 10:24 AM

Leave your ingame name and I'll help you level up when ya got time. My Ingame name is Trini Revenge and I am part of New World Order Guild on Valk Server. If you are able to attend WoE Regularly, We'll be willing to accept you into our guild. I cannot invite you till you are Level 90+ OR Trans Level 1+, however, I would be willing to help you get to 90+ in order to join our guild.

#8 antikv

antikv

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1285 posts

Posted 26 April 2011 - 04:36 PM

Awesome, well Good luck, like I said any question feel free to ask.

what he said

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users