IronFist

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1547 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand, Beach
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 06 April 2011 - 09:23 AM

This is my last ditch attempt for balance

First off i would just like to say as a demi human that every thing i do, i do as a demi human. if i command my falcon to assault a player a demi human commanded that assault. Cart Cannon and Dragon Breath among other bypass demi human gears, WHY... ? (did an alien press the f1 key?)

100% Fire resist compared to fire Armour, which do you think would serve better. youd think been immune to fire all together would be the way to go. otherwise whats the point of it...

These are 2 big problems i see ingame, the bypass of elemental reductions and the bypass of racial reductions.
No skill should EVER!! bypass racial or elemental reduction... thats like a fire been fueled by water. 2 simple rules...

daily people complain about the "4" classes, the problem is tanks dont tank anymore. dps class cant deal damage, hell even surport classes dont surport... and it all comes down to 2 simple reasons .... Racial and Elemental Reductions Dont Work

We Want to LIVE!!

Edited by IronFist, 06 April 2011 - 09:28 AM.

#2 Heimdallr

Heimdallr

Too Legit To Quit

• Community Managers
  • 3654 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 06 April 2011 - 09:43 AM

Please don't make this your "last ditch effort". There will be balance patches coming, but each of them is likely going to need reviewed and tweaked. This is a discussion point that needs t obe picked back up AFTER we have launched VIP. Nothing development wise has been done yet regarding our balance requests; this is due to all efforts being put into making this VIP stuff work. The last 2 weeks 100% of Holden and my time has been up to our eyeballs in the VIP testing and documenting.

#3 GuardianTK

GuardianTK

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9388 posts
  • LocationIn a certain mansion
  • Server:Chaos Renewal + Odin

Posted 06 April 2011 - 09:52 AM

Please don't make this your "last ditch effort". There will be balance patches coming, but each of them is likely going to need reviewed and tweaked. This is a discussion point that needs t obe picked back up AFTER we have launched VIP. Nothing development wise has been done yet regarding our balance requests; this is due to all efforts being put into making this VIP stuff work. The last 2 weeks 100% of Holden and my time has been up to our eyeballs in the VIP testing and documenting.

Once VIP is settled down, please try to push kRO for the up to date balance patches again.

#4 Wizard

Wizard

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3957 posts
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 06 April 2011 - 09:59 AM

Yeah... there are several things to be fixed but I guess that's what makes this game more interesting =)

PS: Heim... fix Safety Wall issue so there will be no damage piercing and fixed cast time for mage classes please =)

#5 Kadnya

Kadnya

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3395 posts

Posted 06 April 2011 - 02:59 PM

Return the woe reductions to normal and instead let the old assu work, as it should be. There, instant fix to too high damage skills and also makes priests useful for more then sac/pnuma.

Also, let clearance be usable on any target, as it should be.
Also, make sacrament not act funny in PVP rooms (it sometimes works on anyone, but sometimes only works in party members, when every other map(pvm or woe) sacra works on anyone)
Also, useful cast in Magnus exoscismus.
Also, a heal that heals a person after less than 20 uses.
Also, decent cast for renovatio.

6 months without fixes or attempts to fixes is a large time ^^;

Edited by Kadnya, 06 April 2011 - 03:03 PM.

#6 KingOfBabylon

KingOfBabylon

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 900 posts
  • Server:Renewal/Transce

Posted 06 April 2011 - 03:22 PM

My dog will pwn anyone for a scooby snack.

#7 Nitro

Nitro

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1325 posts
  • Server:Nothing

Posted 06 April 2011 - 03:56 PM

After having played so long since the original renewal stuff, I definitely have new feedback regarding the GX class at least.

#8 sheepmia

sheepmia

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 267 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 06 April 2011 - 04:08 PM

over 50% people who woe were wearing fire armor so you see the problems...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users