Hide&Seek VIP Upgrading Contest - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Hide&Seek VIP Upgrading Contest

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Ultimate

Ultimate

Ultimate Event Inventor

• Members
  • 2915 posts
  • LocationValhalla Dwarf NPC
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 06 April 2011 - 02:27 PM

Posted Image

Hello everyone! Here's a chance to have a role in Hide&Seek for this upcoming Saturday's game. I try my best to think of interesting yet easy clues every week and I could use some suggestions.

So, here's my mini-contest of sorts. Send me a message with or without (but preferably with) a screenshot of a great hiding place that I haven't thought of yet. As the servers are down you can just let me know where/which map it is. Better yet, write out how you would like your clue to be displayed to the entire server and I'll see what I can do!

There will be 10 clues/suggestions taken and I will try my very best to include you in Saturday's game if you are online :( Unfortunately, you cannot win the round in which your clue is ... the clue :)

I'll stop taking suggestions one hour after servers come up. Oh, and as an added bonus if you come up with great clues or screenshots that I haven't used yet, I'll fish around and find a small token of my appreciation in my kafra storage :)

Edited by Ultimate, 06 April 2011 - 02:29 PM.

#2 Ultimate

Ultimate

Ultimate Event Inventor

• Members
  • 2915 posts
  • LocationValhalla Dwarf NPC
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 06 April 2011 - 04:43 PM

I think that's plenty of suggestions! Thank you all! Let me know if you come up with any other good ones :(

Edited by Ultimate, 06 April 2011 - 05:11 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users