Forum Event: What would you like in your VIP? - Page 4 - Archives - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * - - - 3 votes

Forum Event: What would you like in your VIP?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
223 replies to this topic

#76 Bronx

Bronx

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 943 posts
  • LocationPiscataway, NJ
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 07 April 2011 - 11:17 AM

Be rid of the drop penalty. It hurts the gamers more than it helps them.

#77 Kirameki

Kirameki

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 141 posts

Posted 07 April 2011 - 11:30 AM

I'd like the old system of EXP modifiers back. Scratch my previous requests.

I'd rather have basic functions before you start trying to add new goodies... Since said new goodies will probably just break something else.

^ this

#78 Susan

Susan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1024 posts
  • Server:ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้

Posted 07 April 2011 - 11:36 AM

i would like to have, rent a peco/repair on every town kafra. -=]

+madogear

#79 Pooru

Pooru

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 387 posts
  • Locationsouthern california

Posted 07 April 2011 - 11:55 AM

heres what I'd like to see for VIP status doesnt all have to be in it but hey more fun.

bonus KVM/BG earnings for badges, All inn npcs give bless and agi, allow kafras in every rune midgarts town to warp to nearby towns, increased quest exp rewards, lesser cooldown for some dungeon instances by a few hours or maybe a day or something, an ingame command where you can do quick report to gms for bots or something if the gms are online, no taxing for Kafra Auctions and in adidtion to relocating the kafra auction house to somewhere more convinient where people can notice it, no need for kafra coupons for new hairstyles, a 1 on 1 duel command would be pretty neato I've seen them in pservers, maybe a special VIP aura of a certain color? , oh heres one how about the ability to make larger parties as a VIP?

lastly

a universal world system chat for VIP's only but available to be viewed by all

#80 Misery

Misery

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 148 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 07 April 2011 - 12:03 PM

if you do a namless island warp set it to infront of the boat so you can't just skip the quest by paying money x.x

#81 Kuropi

Kuropi

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 841 posts
  • LocationRight behind you.
  • Server:Valkyrie, Classic

Posted 07 April 2011 - 12:10 PM

I would like to see a direct warp to the entrance of Niffelheim town/Valley of Gyoll, maybe from a special warp NPC in eden. Especially if you're putting in a buff npc. You could get buffs, and by the time you get to Niff 2 half the time will be gone if they're 30 minute buffs. Personally I'm an ME archbishop. I also like some of the ideas people are posting for high level undead/demon areas.

#82 Gyeames

Gyeames

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 07 April 2011 - 12:14 PM

Was just talking to Heim on MSN and he said he already put MADO npcs outside WoE castles (VIP/non-VIP).

Edited by Gyeames, 07 April 2011 - 12:18 PM.

#83 HyuugaNeji

HyuugaNeji

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 102 posts

Posted 07 April 2011 - 01:15 PM

I'd REALLY love to see a warp NPC to all the dungeons/towns that require troublesome questlines. You could put a 50-100k fee on each warp as a zeny sink too. I feel like after all these years it's something we need.

#84 TheFury

TheFury

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 467 posts
  • Server:chaos

Posted 07 April 2011 - 02:46 PM

less cool down for places like endless tower

#85 Freedom

Freedom

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1630 posts

Posted 07 April 2011 - 02:49 PM

yea that, I would say set endless to every 3 days, nyd to every other day, and ss every 5 hours would be good.

#86 Xoly

Xoly

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 07 April 2011 - 03:16 PM

Please Add:

Warps:

To All towns from Prontera

To All Level Dungeons from Prontera

Tool Vendor:

Sells all types of potions, arrows, consumables.

Thanks!

#87 Chiiel

Chiiel

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 April 2011 - 03:44 PM

Cute pet armors ! like the lunatic wearing a sleeping cap I saw in Juno next to a GM and a mechanic :(

#88 TheFury

TheFury

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 467 posts
  • Server:chaos

Posted 07 April 2011 - 04:17 PM

ABLE TO BUY BLUE POTS! omg that would be soooooo hot and would dump every dime in the econ >.<

#89 HRdevil

HRdevil

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1165 posts
  • LocationMassachusets
  • Server:IRO Valkyrie

Posted 07 April 2011 - 06:29 PM

I would like a dungeon teleporter for VIP users only of popular leveling places:
-magma2
-Juperos
-Nameless island monastery 2
-Abyss lake 3
-Bio lab 2
-Etc...

#90 Saff

Saff

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 86 posts
  • Server:Ragnarok Restart : Odin

Posted 07 April 2011 - 10:30 PM

I'd like to see all the Kafra girls have more warps, its such a total pain to keep walking to Glast Heim sometimes when I want to kill Dark Priests.

Also, another item I'd like to see, it doesn't have to be VIP-only, but should have a quest line to obtain:

Eden Group Cell Phone, or Walkie Talkie, whatever name people prefer. It should be a useable item, permanently, that would allow you to get in touch with the Eden Group quest givers from anywhere, instead of having to constantly walk back and forth to billboards/npc. Considering some NPC's are in ridiculous places, and newbies have a hard enough time trying to find it, it might make it easier to have everything in one place, or on you at all times.

Also, have the buff npc's for VIP's also as an option on the item, would make it easier than having to trek to Eden Group each time you want a buff. Now, I'm not lazy, I would trek if I had to, but its more a matter of being user-friendly.

#91 Credence

Credence

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 444 posts
  • LocationEngland, United Kingdom

Posted 07 April 2011 - 10:31 PM

Oda's nudes.

#92 Shane

Shane

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 239 posts
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 07 April 2011 - 10:55 PM

Fix the VIP drop rates to be like Ymir was before. You said it is but it isn't.

Edited by Shane, 07 April 2011 - 10:55 PM.

#93 LordVader

LordVader

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1129 posts
  • LocationMemphis, TN

Posted 08 April 2011 - 01:14 AM

PRICKLY FRUIT!

Honestly, some way to hunt these items and get a decent amount. The rarity of these items are just terrible! Some type of instance dungeon with a good spawn of the monsters that drop these items. As it stands the monsters are of such low spawn its ridiculous to even try to hunt. These fruit are so hard to come by in fact that it practically deters the majority from exploring this side of the genetic skill tree. Wall of thorns is a NON BOSS skill, meaning it's either only practical in a) pvm leveling (lol wont be leveling long at this rate) or -_- woe, use sparingly? Not every genetic wants to have Cart Canon a mandatory part of their skill tree to level effectively. Personally, I wouldn't even bother with it if Thorny Seeds weren't almost like putting together a God Item. Currently, prickly fruit sells for like 50k ea on Valk. 10 PF to make TS, that's 500k a batch, currently I can only yield 3. That's an astronomical cost of 166k per TS. Or you can go buy 1k Cannon Balls for 380k with full DC and level a hell of a lot longer than your 3 thorny seeds would ever last. The two skills that use TS are far from game breaking in a pvp environment and good supportive skills in woe/pvp but it's just too fing hard to supply the catalyst for the skills. I'm not saying throw prickly in a vend NPC (though I won't frown on that either) but give us SOME viable means of obtaining these necessary supplies for a branch of the genetic skill tree. Highest Beholder spawn is 10 on a large map, Beholder Master is 22 on a large map.

#94 Sumoto

Sumoto

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 18 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Violet
  • Server:iPad2

Posted 08 April 2011 - 02:45 AM

I Would Like to see:

Clothes Dyes,
Buff Npc all towns. Bless, Agi lvl 10, Mag lvl 5, 30mins.
Dead/Blood Branch Room(DB's BB's Not Supplied, Bring your Own). with Healer Npc, Pay 100k to rent the room for you and you party for 1 hour.
Warp Npc to Hard to get to maps like Stings/Amatsu lvl 3/Coal Mine lvl 3/
Daily Lottery (1 ticket per character only) level 90+, to stop bots playing it. (ticket Price 500k).
PVP Tournament 1v1 3v3 5v5. With a Ranking like the Blacksmith/Alchemist Rankings, Maybe Special Player vs GM Matches for Prizes (KVM Badges/Rare Headgear like Lord Karo Horns).
More WoE's For Different Time Zones.
Different Colour Names for Vip and NoN-Vip, Current White for NoN-VIP, maybe Royal Blue for VIP.

#95 Zaqar

Zaqar

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 61 posts

Posted 08 April 2011 - 09:43 PM

Dungeon Teleport

Thanatos Tower Floor 7 (bypassing restriction to get there)

#96 Maka

Maka

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 991 posts
  • LocationLimbo

Posted 08 April 2011 - 11:23 PM

Warps to certain guilds. Such as the Ninja Guild, the Gunslinger Guild, the Alchemist Guild, the Blacksmith Guild.

A NPC that gives you a random gift once a week or day. Depends on how good the reward item list is.

Edited by Maka, 08 April 2011 - 11:25 PM.

#97 Braska

Braska

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1353 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 09 April 2011 - 12:43 AM

I gotta say...this thread really impressed me. Shows how lazy the community has gotten over the years -_-

#98 Rutana

Rutana

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 1553 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 09 April 2011 - 01:17 AM

Based on Lord Vader's idea...
What would you say about little one-room instances for single person's, based on their cls?
Like... Alchemist cls would conquer a room with monsters that only drop stuff for item creation.
Sage cls could get elemental orbs and gemstones.
Knight cls could get rune creating stuff.
Blacksmith cls could get metal and stuff for mado/turrets.
Assassin cls could get poison integrents.
Priest cls could get gemstones, holy water and such.
And I'm sure there's something that can be find for every cls.
Like... Shuriken and Ninja Orbs for Ninja cls.
Arrow's and Quivers for Archer cls, maybe with traps for Hunter cls, and so on...
Make it aviable only once per day/week, lasting an hour, so it's just a way to restock on items you need.
Making the monsters 100+ would be a great thing, so you can start farming while still 2nd/transed but you can still farm them as 3rd, too. Or just disable the drop penality for that instance.

#99 weaseI

weaseI

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 358 posts

Posted 09 April 2011 - 01:44 AM

I want [insert high rate pserver custom]!

Srsly, it's getting more and more ridiculous.

#100 Unifan

Unifan

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 711 posts
  • Server:Private Server

Posted 09 April 2011 - 03:35 AM

LOL man reading all this sugestion makes it sounds like the server is gonna be High Rate Official Server with Pserver feature -.- u guys askin so much that is pserver related, but my sugestion i guess will be it too @_@

Warps:

AL2 (Dragon Tail, Dragon Canine, Dragon Scale Required, 10,000 Zeny)
Nameless Island (bypass quest but require some item, 10,000 Zeny)
Castle Warper(not in the realm but from town >_>)

Mini Quest:

Monster Repeatable Turn in Quest (will be like pre renewal where you can kill 150 monster and turn on for exp like goats,anolian and stuff but make it so it has cool down like 5hour or so, so people dnt abuse it for easy lvl 150 unless it is an event)

also for VIP imo instead of having 1% dead penalty, should decrease it more to like 0.1% =D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users