Forum Event: What would you like in your VIP? - Page 8 - Archives - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * - - - 3 votes

Forum Event: What would you like in your VIP?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
223 replies to this topic

#176 Trii

Trii

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 416 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 15 April 2011 - 02:34 PM

CARD REMOVER NPC AND I WILL SUBSCRIBE 6 MONTHS VIP!!

#177 Psychogenik

Psychogenik

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 718 posts
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 15 April 2011 - 03:02 PM

+10 all stats for 1hour. :(

#178 Kadnya

Kadnya

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3395 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 15 April 2011 - 03:58 PM

A cure for cancer and I will suscribe for a year!

#179 Mischelle

Mischelle

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 300 posts

Posted 17 April 2011 - 09:02 PM

Level 5 Full Chemical Protection buff available from WoE vip kafras.

#180 ensignfluke

ensignfluke

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 310 posts

Posted 18 April 2011 - 01:38 AM

Level 5 Full Chemical Protection buff available from WoE vip kafras.

Now that's a bad idea...

#181 Luckywhiterabbit

Luckywhiterabbit

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 1740 posts

Posted 19 April 2011 - 02:33 AM

I would like an alternate means to earn hugel medals, a minigame that's actually fun, requires skill over dumb luck, and can be done solo.

As well as that, I think an NPC who can exchange certain items for other common 3rd class consumables would be great. For example: trading a certain amount of burning hearts for 500 madogear fuel, or 200 maneater blossoms for 2 prickly fruits. 1 elu for 1000 special alloy traps, and so on. It would really help out the expensive classes like mechs and genetics and also allow more market opportunities for lower level classes to hunt these items.

It could simply be an eden group NPC.

Also, I would love some sort of in-game trading post or message board so players can advertise items they have and organise sale or exchange without having to put up a shop. Say, you could register with the board as having 5000 steel and make a deposit (the items are taken from your inventory), and anyone searching for 'steel' will be presented with your item and be given the option to buy or trade for whatever item you specify. This could work like a buy shop, as in you need to have that item before you can advertise it. Naturally you can take your items back but will have to pay a fee each time.

Also, this is unrelated to VIP status, but I would really love it if we could tame kobolds as pets. ;_; how come we can keep orcs but not kobolds? preferrably with a +2 dex -1 luk or something like that upon loyal.

Edited by Luckywhiterabbit, 19 April 2011 - 02:43 AM.

#182 olbaid

olbaid

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 221 posts

Posted 21 April 2011 - 06:12 AM

I would like the level 10 mercenaries to be cheaper with VIP subscription since currently it costs 400 loyalty points to buy a level 10. High loyalty cost makes it not feasible to use level 10 mercs.

#183 Miyahira

Miyahira

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 79 posts

Posted 21 April 2011 - 01:26 PM

ANYTHING BUT THE KILL COUNT MONS...... >.<

I think the KC things one of the things that kills iRO.

other then that a bank would be nice. tele's to/from all cities

#184 Myzery

Myzery

They pay me to post.

• Banned
  • 6670 posts

Posted 21 April 2011 - 01:43 PM

ANYTHING BUT THE KILL COUNT MONS...... >.<

I think the KC things one of the things that kills iRO.

other then that a bank would be nice. tele's to/from all cities

Yeah, encouraging people to party kills an mmo.
Want all of us to use your logic?

WATER KILLS TREES. Did you also know that breathing is bad? You should stop right now.

#185 KingOfBabylon

KingOfBabylon

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 900 posts
  • Server:Renewal/Transce

Posted 21 April 2011 - 02:21 PM

More dark and mysterious quests. Like those of Biolabs, Rachel Sanc, and Nameless Island

#186 Shane

Shane

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 239 posts

Posted 21 April 2011 - 02:30 PM

Consider adding more items to the slot npc. The variety right now is limited to only a couple that are worthwhile, most of them suck.

#187 Wazza

Wazza

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 285 posts

Posted 22 April 2011 - 04:25 AM

I was thinking add a seperate NPC that you can only use five times a day. Once every half an hour as well.

The NPC would give (5) tokens, then give you a list of buffs that could benefit you and you could choose one of them for half an hour. The tokens cannot be saved for the next day, you can only get more 18 hours after using the last one. If you die, your buff stays.

50%+ HP/SP Regeneration
10%+ Attack Speed
-5% Incoming Damage (All types)
15% Resistance to all elements
+25 Flee/Hit
+5% Attack/Magic Attack power.

If you're not a VIP. You can still talk to the NPC, but you do not get five tokens. Instead you are given a single use buff of your choice with half the duration and only once every three days. Or maybe make yet another NPC for the non VIP players. Gives the non VIPs a taste of the NPC and makes the VIPs actually feel like a VIP.

#188 IronFist

IronFist

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1547 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand, Beach

Posted 22 April 2011 - 06:12 AM

WARP !! Everywhere to NEWWORLD!!

#189 DarkDan

DarkDan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1280 posts
  • Server:Valk

Posted 22 April 2011 - 08:34 AM

UPGRADE IDEA I POSTED IN ANOTHER THREAD:

As it is right now I think most people will just leave there stuff at +4. Its sad but true. I have tried upgrading cheaper stuff and seen a lot of it break. You guys don't even want to know how many Carga's and Infil's I have destroyed trying to get them to +7.

For me personaly, I will hope they do some type of upgrade event in the future. My +4 Glorious Bloody Roar will never see its full potential unless they make the enriched safe to +7 in a event or make some upgrade coupon that give insurance against it breaking.

My idea would be a kafra item. Make it $5 - $10 a coupon. You upgrade to +4 safely. Buy a upgrade coupon. Use the coupon and it will prevent the weapon from breaking on the next attempt. If the attempt fails, the coupon has been used. If the attempt works, the coupon is still used. The coupon will not guarantee the upgrade would be successful but would prevent the item from breaking only. This would make money for Gravity and make ugrading available for expensive items.

They could also implement a restore your weapon one time a month per account if you are VIP. That would promote their VIP product and get a few more people to jump into the VIP status. You make a upgrade attempt. If it breaks and you are VIP, email the GM's and they will restore it one time per month of paid VIP status.

I thought that the GM's wanted people to have higher upgraded weapons. They have it set for items to be upgraded to +20. If they implemented these upgrade coupons, more people would try to reach the higher levels.

I also wanted to say that I personally like how they did the HD ores.

#190 Kadnya

Kadnya

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3395 posts

Posted 22 April 2011 - 09:44 AM

coupon idea

So, in short, you are suggesting something even easier than HD ores, which does not only not break your weapon, but also does not decrease its level, and just costs money?

Totally no.

Edited by Kadnya, 22 April 2011 - 09:45 AM.

#191 Kadelia

Kadelia

Rainbow Sparkle, Go!

• Members
  • 14312 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA
  • Server:Chaos/Renewal

Posted 22 April 2011 - 09:51 AM

As it is right now I think most people will just leave there stuff at +4. Its sad but true. I have tried upgrading cheaper stuff and seen a lot of it break. You guys don't even want to know how many Carga's and Infil's I have destroyed trying to get them to +7.

This is a thread about VIP ... for people with money and willingness to spend it on RO...

I play Yggdrasil server, and I have +11 Nydhoggur, +11 Carga, +9 Diabolous Boots, +9 Rideword-- the list goes on. if you care to try and upgrade the stuff and you are willing to spend the $IRL, its not hard to get +11.

Anyway, I don't really like the cupon. Right now setting me apart from noobs is my +9~11 stuff cause I can afford with zeny the break attempts on the diab boots and stuff and they can't. That zeny barrier is like the only game balance factory between people who have invested time in the game and those who have not. That's probably not a good idea to take out in favor of cash.

#192 Shane

Shane

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 239 posts

Posted 22 April 2011 - 12:34 PM

Allow slot advertisements to work with the stat enchant npc. If you're going to dump so many slot ads on us in lucky boxes and not make them boxterable, make them worthwhile to use.

#193 DarkDan

DarkDan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1280 posts
  • Server:Valk

Posted 22 April 2011 - 01:25 PM

This is a thread about VIP ... for people with money and willingness to spend it on RO...

I play Yggdrasil server, and I have +11 Nydhoggur, +11 Carga, +9 Diabolous Boots, +9 Rideword-- the list goes on. if you care to try and upgrade the stuff and you are willing to spend the $IRL, its not hard to get +11.

Anyway, I don't really like the cupon. Right now setting me apart from noobs is my +9~11 stuff cause I can afford with zeny the break attempts on the diab boots and stuff and they can't. That zeny barrier is like the only game balance factory between people who have invested time in the game and those who have not. That's probably not a good idea to take out in favor of cash.

I have money and I am willing to spend it to upgrade. Some things you can't buy(kvm equips). Its not like me spending 20mil for a carga and breaking 6 to get a +7. I break my Glorious Bloody Roar I can't buy a new one.

#194 Kadnya

Kadnya

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3395 posts

Posted 22 April 2011 - 01:56 PM

I have money and I am willing to spend it to upgrade. Some things you can't buy(kvm equips). Its not like me spending 20mil for a carga and breaking 6 to get a +7. I break my Glorious Bloody Roar I can't buy a new one.

If you have money and are willing to spend, buy lucky boxes. You have the change to get enough weapons to upgrade and then use HD ores.

#195 DarkNinja

DarkNinja

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 63 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 25 April 2011 - 04:27 PM

An idea i have that would be nice for VIP's Only is The Availability of a New Lottery that has rare items available from the Lottery from the Kafra Points in Aldebran.

Dunno what items could be in it but it would be fun.

Other then prople building up there points and doing nothing with it

#196 Drakeos

Drakeos

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 26 April 2011 - 04:22 PM

Add a Summoner's Class for Mage > Wiz > Summoner (Summons monsters/npcs to help level) ...

#197 antikv

antikv

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1285 posts

Posted 26 April 2011 - 04:32 PM

have eden headquater auto send us to hunting grounds

#198 antikv

antikv

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1285 posts

Posted 26 April 2011 - 04:33 PM

Add a Summoner's Class for Mage > Wiz > Summoner (Summons monsters/npcs to help level) ...

dude gms dont make the game, they only regulate it, making a job needs tremendous time and money

#199 LordVader

LordVader

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1129 posts
  • LocationMemphis, TN
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 27 April 2011 - 12:00 AM

Maybe this thread has run it's course. The ideas just seem to be spiraling down now.

#200 Charon

Charon

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 992 posts
  • LocationSlovenia
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 27 April 2011 - 01:47 AM

Maybe it'd be nice if one could buy VIP for a day with zeny or something like that, if you're gonna add lots of game changing differences.
Or somethin, dunno.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users