#1 Maka

Maka

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 991 posts
  • LocationLimbo
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 07 April 2011 - 12:00 PM

Is there any particular reason people don't leave their alchemists in Orc Dungeon anymore? There is like 1 to 2 people leveling in there. I seem to be getting decent exp and I'm in the 80s. Is there a new area people level their alchemists in?

#2 GuardianTK

GuardianTK

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9388 posts
  • LocationIn a certain mansion
  • Server:Chaos Renewal + Odin

Posted 07 April 2011 - 12:07 PM

I see AFK-emists at Magmarings all the time nowadays. That or Moscovia.

#3 Fibrizzo

Fibrizzo

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Sig
  • 1068 posts
  • LocationA Coruña/Galicia/Spain
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 07 April 2011 - 12:08 PM

That is a dungeon for lvl 50. Moskovia uses to have a few afkchemists, like stapos and magmarings.

#4 Sessilvant

Sessilvant

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 61 posts

Posted 07 April 2011 - 12:09 PM

Is there any particular reason people don't leave their alchemists in Orc Dungeon anymore? There is like 1 to 2 people leveling in there. I seem to be getting decent exp and I'm in the 80s. Is there a new area people level their alchemists in?

Moscovia seems to be one of the more popular alchemist areas nowadays. If you get some alone-time with the eggs at Ant Hell, you can go straight from there to Moscovia without needing to do an Orcish pit-stop.

#5 Shane

Shane

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 239 posts
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 07 April 2011 - 12:09 PM

Once you get outside the level range zenorc exp becomes pretty terrible. Pre-renewal zenorcs were static exp so you could afk all day forever and get a steady amount. Now once you start getting exp penalty it's more worthwhile to afk in other places.

#6 soudou

soudou

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1338 posts
  • Server:EU abyss

Posted 07 April 2011 - 12:47 PM

I hear its because less people stay and level there consistently due to level penalties along with the lower population so less people to keep up the spawns and AFKemist with etc.

Most AFKemists seem to level their Homuns at Ant Eggs (due to the spawn), Magmarings or other popular maps e.g. Stapos.

http://forums.irowik...ead.php?t=72101

Edited by soudou, 07 April 2011 - 12:49 PM.

#7 Dukeares

Dukeares

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1113 posts

Posted 07 April 2011 - 02:32 PM

as they said..the only place to lv ur chemist from lv 80 ~ 99 would be either in Moskovia.> stapo ~>Magmaring...
but some people just stick at moskovia till 99 since it more safer.

IF u do decide to in stapo or magmaring..make sure u to equip yer self with plant reduction gear (fancy flower.romantic leaf) and range reduction gear like horn card or Goibne's Spaulders etc and most impotant change the "Basic Behavior" in Homunculus Tacticc for moster such as Muscipular and Drosera to "React high" and Rescue "Owner" The setting will made ur Homunculus to stop everything it was doing and go for a full out attack of the monster that attack yer till it dead.

#8 NeoNilox

NeoNilox

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 797 posts
  • LocationSantiago, Chile
  • Server:What server?

Posted 07 April 2011 - 03:39 PM

I see there is AFK leveling for the sake of the Owner rather than the Homunculus, sadly...

If I'd level the Owner, I'd agree with going to Moscovia or Magmar fields at higher levels, but if I'd level the homunculus rather than me I'd go to OD1 (I like OD1 more than OD2 now, it looks more mobby) when the homunculus level is at least 50, not sure if somewhat lower level is good.

Ant Hell Ant Eggs are a good option too but... I have no idea if I should AFK in a spot where someone is already there.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users