GIRL Recruiting for making better dragonica experience - Vyvern Guild Hall - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

GIRL Recruiting for making better dragonica experience

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 aalemoonade

aalemoonade

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 April 2011 - 01:32 AM

Hi! I am lemoonade. I am in a different guild, but this guild I also like. so i will write about it*1.

GIRL

1. Preamble

GIRL is a good guild. First brewed in a Romanian convent in 1423, it has since won several awards for its subtle yet intensively exotic flavour. Flav. GIRL has never lost a fight in PVE, and has continuously campaigned to bring a quality of excellence to players of all walks of life.

2. Guild Qualities and Practices

A. Guild Member Theft. High ranking officers within GIRL can often be seen roaming around low-level mission maps, stealing players from up and coming guilds before they are able to fend for themselves. New Guildnappees are immediately placed through a rigorous brain-washing session until they have the same capacity for freewill and critical thought as say, a delicious carrot.

B. Soylent GIRLs. Those members that are unable to make the cut as GIRLS are immediately liquified into a nutritious meal for other members. The rumour within GIRL is that this concoction not only gives guild members eerie powers, but also revives skin tones and brings out that young, playful look all the guys will love.

C. Non-conformist and unconventionality-based individualistic hive-mindedness. All members are required by GIRL law to never experience thought "crimes" that may adversely affect the GIRL Tenets found within the GIRL slogan: "Be fabulous, be unique, love yourself, and destroy with extreme cruelty all who oppose you".

If any members display opinions that can be considered "thoughtcrime", liquification is immediately conducted for guild skintone revitalization.

3. Hierarchichal Structure

GIRL is currently spearheaded by Zachhb who is in another guild. Zachhb plays this game. Jaybert: You'll come crawling back, oh yes. AND WHEN YOU DO I'LL SIT HERE AND SAY TO YOU "WELL, WELL, WELL...LOOK WHO CAME CRAWLING BACK". Also there are guild assistant leaders. Do not cross them when they are feeding, for their scorn is hotter than 1000 suns and icier than the coldest stare.

4. Conclusion and Discussion

If you like guilds, and if you like a game called Dragonica Saga, you should maybe join a guild. Since theres lots of guilds, you might join this one. If you don't, then you will probably join a different guild.

the end.

I am not a member of this guild as I said. My account was stolen by SOMEONE WITH NO SOUL. If that person feels like giving me back my account, please just lemme know man.

thanks and i love you.

bye bye.

Index A
(Pictures for to demonstration of GIRLs in action)

Posted ImagePosted Image
Fig. 1. The left picture demonstrates a typical GIRL (approximation). In comparison,
the photograph on the right demonstrates a GIRLIRL (actual). Note the difference in posture.

Posted Image
Fig. 2. New GIRLs are added each hour to the collective. Some will become
full-fledged members...

Posted Image
Those who do not make the grade are immediately liquified into
delicious nutrients.

Posted Image
Fig. 3. GIRL mascot and mythical hero, Bridget.

*1 I maybe lied about some things.

Edited by aalemoonade, 08 April 2011 - 01:42 AM.

#2 HOPEisDOPE

HOPEisDOPE

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 80 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 08 April 2011 - 11:23 AM

I am in a different guild, but this guild I also like. so i will write about it*1.

*1 I maybe lied about some things.

LOL what? Love this thread!

#3 StormHaven

StormHaven

(ノ°▽°)ノ︵┻━┻

• VMod Retired
  • 5432 posts
  • Server:Dekard

Posted 08 April 2011 - 05:50 PM

im gay for bridget

#4 wyverlord

wyverlord

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 258 posts
  • LocationHarvest Moon 64 Farm
  • Server:Vyvern

Posted 11 April 2011 - 08:20 AM

Guy
In
Real
Life
=
GIRL

#5 Chappa

Chappa

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 25 posts
  • Location...within your mind.

Posted 11 April 2011 - 02:13 PM

lol.

#6 NinjaChain

NinjaChain

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 184 posts

Posted 12 April 2011 - 04:02 PM

WHAT HAPPENED TO Jaybert... some ppl said he got banned some said he quit.. WHAT IS THE TRUTH

#7 Kazu731

Kazu731

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3347 posts
  • LocationSky Garden
  • Server:Sky Garden

Posted 13 April 2011 - 03:21 AM

WHAT HAPPENED TO Jaybert... some ppl said he got banned some said he quit.. WHAT IS THE TRUTH

Jay quit.

GOOD LUCK GIRL I LVOE YOU VERY EXTREMELY

AND THANK YOU LEMOONADA FOR YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL AND YOU JUMP VERY PRETTY

#8 CaptainFabulous

CaptainFabulous

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 24 March 2012 - 01:53 PM

Best hello friends and fellow GIRLs!
This is Jaybert and I shall be returning to the world of dragonica for an undisclosed period of time.

Thank you and goodbye.

#9 manifuelt

manifuelt

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 295 posts
  • LocationSeattle, WA
  • Server:Vyvern

Posted 03 May 2012 - 05:45 PM

Best hello friends and fellow GIRLs!
This is Jaybert and I shall be returning to the world of dragonica for an undisclosed period of time.

Thank you and goodbye.

:Emo_18: am i seeing this right?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users