Problems with Rebirthing-Help needed - Class Discussion - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Problems with Rebirthing-Help needed

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Piku

Piku

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 08 April 2011 - 12:36 PM

Hiho,

I today hit the 99 with my first Charakter at RO Ymir but i have a problem with the rebirth quest.
I got to Juno an talked to the Sage then paied him the 1.25mio Zeny, but i have still about 1.5mio Zeny left. I went to the Kafra to but my stuff in the storage and the to the Valkyire.
But she wont let me Rebirth...i dont know where to put my Zenys at...i dont have a paied sec-account and also dont know anyone trustworthy couse iam new at RO. So i tried to Mail my Zeny to another Charakter witch dosnt work either.
I realy dont know how i can keep my Zeny after the Rebirth :-/

Could anyone help me and tell me if there is another way to keep the Zenys?

thanks and good day.

#2 Nova

Nova

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 113 posts

Posted 08 April 2011 - 01:02 PM

Hiho,

I today hit the 99 with my first Charakter at RO Ymir but i have a problem with the rebirth quest.
I got to Juno an talked to the Sage then paied him the 1.25mio Zeny, but i have still about 1.5mio Zeny left. I went to the Kafra to but my stuff in the storage and the to the Valkyire.
But she wont let me Rebirth...i dont know where to put my Zenys at...i dont have a paied sec-account and also dont know anyone trustworthy couse iam new at RO. So i tried to Mail my Zeny to another Charakter witch dosnt work either.
I realy dont know how i can keep my Zeny after the Rebirth :-/

Could anyone help me and tell me if there is another way to keep the Zenys?

thanks and good day.

hello and sadly i do not think there is a way to hold zeny persay if you do not have another account really. i do believe that u have to trust someone as much as u dont want to =/. although if there is im not aware of it and would like to be informed mhyself -__-;;

#3 Arima

Arima

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 12 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 08 April 2011 - 01:29 PM

I may be mistaken but I don't think you need to have 0 zenny, it's just your equipment and skill points.

#4 Piku

Piku

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 08 April 2011 - 02:11 PM

I may be mistaken but I don't think you need to have 0 zenny, it's just your equipment and skill points.

Well i set all my skill-/stattpoints and carry nothing but my edengruop stuff couse i cant put that in storage but i have 0weight i also paied the fee and the only thing i actually havent done is get 0zeny with me, but she dont want to rebirth me...so i guess you have to have 0zeny with you; plus at the irowiki rebirthguide they also say that u need to have 0zeny... ;)but maybe it changed and i do something wrong i dont actually know.

Edit#:Ah i walked to Edengroup cuz i dindt know what to do with my Zeny,then i saw a GM sitting there so i talked to him he took my Zeny i rebirthed and i got my Zeny back so everything is fine now -_- i love gm's! ;P

Edited by Piku, 08 April 2011 - 02:37 PM.

#5 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 16 April 2011 - 04:54 PM

That was fortunate.

Generally, you have to have someone hold your zeny. That's what alt acc's are for.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users