5 replies to this topic

#1 brothersfree

brothersfree

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 482 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 08 April 2011 - 02:27 PM

Im posting this on behalf of my friend playing from Japan. He has been unable to connect to any iRO services since wednesday maintenance. Its like totally IP blocked from iRO. Below is the tracert for him. I am posting it here because ticket system is not working. Whenever I submit a ticket it loaded for 10 minutes and nothing happened.
Please take a look and come up with a solution. Many thanks!

Posted Image

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

#2 soudou

soudou

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1338 posts
  • Server:EU abyss

Posted 08 April 2011 - 02:32 PM

GMs banned a bunch of IPS that were being used by "bot farms". But IPs being what they are some innocents were banned. I guess because they had similar IP or they through their ISP got the botters IP after the botter disconnected from the network or something. And yeah unfotunately the main place to et it resolved, the Support site, seems to be having network issues... A member of staff may notice this thread or get the support site at a good moment. -_-

http://forums.warppo...33-cant-log-in/

Edited by soudou, 08 April 2011 - 02:33 PM.

#3 brothersfree

brothersfree

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 482 posts

Posted 08 April 2011 - 02:36 PM

The problem is ticket isnt working for me at all, I have tried filing a ticket but the ticket just wont get through. While he cant even access warpportal from japan. Pretty frustrating.

#4 soudou

soudou

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1338 posts
  • Server:EU abyss

Posted 08 April 2011 - 02:40 PM

The problem is ticket isnt working for me at all, I have tried filing a ticket but the ticket just wont get through. While he cant even access warpportal from japan. Pretty frustrating.

Yeah like I said support site is having issues. He should be able to access the Support site as they opened it up to all IPs including blocked ones. But as the Support site is being veeeeery sloooooow or dropping out entirely at the moment that may be why theyre having trouble connecting to it (even those who aren't blocked are having trouble). Hopefully they notice this thread for you. *free bump* -_-

Edited by soudou, 08 April 2011 - 02:41 PM.

#5 brothersfree

brothersfree

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 482 posts

Posted 08 April 2011 - 02:41 PM

yea i hope so too. Thank you for your reply tho.

#6 Fibrizzo

Fibrizzo

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Sig
  • 1068 posts
  • LocationA Coruña/Galicia/Spain
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 08 April 2011 - 02:43 PM

I haven't my IP blocked. That's weird because I'm a bot.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users