Just lost my VIP bonuses? - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Just lost my VIP bonuses?

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 Shane

Shane

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 239 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 08 April 2011 - 06:18 PM

My VIP subscription doesn't end til the 29th, yet about 10 mins ago kafras stopped offering warp service to me and when I login I do not have the VIP bonus at the top of the screen.

So.. what happened?

#2 AtlasThunderbeef

AtlasThunderbeef

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 905 posts
  • Server:iRO Chaos

Posted 08 April 2011 - 06:37 PM

Send in a ticket !

And msn heim, he's really vigilant when it comes to fixing the vip system.

#3 Heimdallr

Heimdallr

Too Legit To Quit

• Community Managers
  • 3654 posts

Posted 08 April 2011 - 07:20 PM

Try loggin in and out, and see if it shows up.

It is possible that a temporary hiccup could disrupt it, but changing maps or such should restore it.

#4 Shane

Shane

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 239 posts
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 08 April 2011 - 07:22 PM

Changing maps didn't fix it. I went and did okolnir from Geffen town and I didn't regain VIP benefits throughout. Changing characters similarly didn't work, but logging out completely and relogging fixed it.

#5 ExDarkrb

ExDarkrb

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1234 posts
  • LocationSingapore
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 08 April 2011 - 08:39 PM

Changing maps didn't fix it. I went and did okolnir from Geffen town and I didn't regain VIP benefits throughout. Changing characters similarly didn't work, but logging out completely and relogging fixed it.

QQ

#6 mooMOOmoo

mooMOOmoo

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 511 posts

Posted 08 April 2011 - 08:39 PM

The VIP system itself is buggy. This applies to any official server in the world that uses the VIP system.

from irowiki's http://irowiki.org/w...remium_Accounts:

Notes

* You will be immediately disconnected when a premium account subscription ends. You can log in back immediately.
* Characters in premium-only character slots (6-9) cannot be accessed with a free account. (doesn't apply on iRO)
* After losing premium status, you can take items from storage and add items to existing stacks, but you can't put any new items in storage if the total storage size exceeds the limit for free accounts.

[edit] Bugs

* Free accounts can be disconnected after a fixed time, regardless of activity.
* The "Premium" state of an account can frequently turn on and off. In this case, you're not disconnected. The message "Premium account..." appears when premium turns on. If you need premium account features immediately (such as warp), you can try to relog.
* Some warp points from the Premium Kafras can disappear after server update (such as new episode).

Edited by mooMOOmoo, 08 April 2011 - 08:42 PM.

#7 Talvis

Talvis

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1985 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in the Midwest
  • Server:Renewal Chaos

Posted 08 April 2011 - 08:44 PM

I remember reading someplace that rRO, who has a system similar to this, has this problem.

#8 ABK1986

ABK1986

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 945 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 09 April 2011 - 01:44 AM

I have VIP and I'm missing warps. I only have the regular Kafra, but she doesn't offer Umbala, Comodo, or Aldebaren anymore. I don't have extra Kafras for Juno and the extras. Can anyone answer this? I made my own thread days ago, but I don't want to be annoying and bump it.

#9 soudou

soudou

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1338 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:EU abyss

Posted 09 April 2011 - 02:17 AM

I have VIP and I'm missing warps. I only have the regular Kafra, but she doesn't offer Umbala, Comodo, or Aldebaren anymore. I don't have extra Kafras for Juno and the extras. Can anyone answer this? I made my own thread days ago, but I don't want to be annoying and bump it.

If Valk has the same special NPCs as Ymir now with Premium then you should be able to warp to those locations from a pink-dress female NPC with a white apron and long brown hair near the bottom left corner of the inner Prontera wall along the main path. From the Prontera spawn near the benches just go up to the wall then left until you see her.

In Juno the same woman is to the left of the Kafra.

They don't look like Kafra though. And they ramble on and on about having "Warp Level 10".

Edited by soudou, 09 April 2011 - 02:18 AM.

#10 ZhaoYun

ZhaoYun

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 414 posts
  • LocationFlorida
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 09 April 2011 - 02:34 AM

Well the way I did to get to Umbala was Morroc > Comodo > Umbala. Also it seems Juno only warps to Aldebaren . Also I've seem to be loosing the VIP bonus often, I have to close and re patch again for it to work again.Once is ok but not often.

Edited by ZhaoYun, 09 April 2011 - 02:37 AM.

#11 AtlasThunderbeef

AtlasThunderbeef

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 905 posts
  • Server:iRO Chaos

Posted 09 April 2011 - 04:53 AM

The Premium feature should be a command that is activated automatically at login, if we find out what it is we might be able to turn it on and off?

#12 HRdevil

HRdevil

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1165 posts
  • LocationMassachusets
  • Server:IRO Valkyrie

Posted 09 April 2011 - 02:44 PM

I haven't lost ever lost VIP status momentarily... i hope it doesn't happen to me.

#13 Katreyn

Katreyn

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 189 posts
  • Server:Ymir (Retired)

Posted 09 April 2011 - 10:48 PM

I've noticed this happening a lot going from Veins > Stapos map.

I wonder how long I was leveling with it off. Seems to break almost every time the past few times I've paid attention to it.

Would be nice to find a cure for this aside from restarting client.

Edited by Katreyn, 09 April 2011 - 10:49 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users