• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Bloomers

Bloomers

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 13 August 2010 - 03:54 PM

Is there a delay on using Paypal to pay for WP? My account has already been verified, and I got an email from paypal saying money was sent to Gravity.... but I have no points ;_; Just wondering if this is normal before I go bothering someone with a support ticket.

#2 Calanor

Calanor

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 2474 posts
  • LocationBetween 2 Rainbows
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 13 August 2010 - 04:11 PM

Submit a ticket regardless.

It should be fairly instant for the payment to go through. Did you get an email from us stating that the payment was received, a receipt basically?

#3 Bloomers

Bloomers

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 13 August 2010 - 04:57 PM

Submit a ticket regardless.

It should be fairly instant for the payment to go through. Did you get an email from us stating that the payment was received, a receipt basically?

I got two emails... the second one is kind of concerning.

First one is the standard paypal receipt saying the money was sent to Gravity Interactive.

Second one is a reply from "Portal Paypal" saying "Currently we are no longer answering emails sent to this Email Address. We ask you to submit all payment related inquiries to the Warp Portal Support Center at support.warpportal.com."

o_o;

Sooooo I guess I'll go submit a ticket.

#4 CPPS20

CPPS20

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 12 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 14 August 2010 - 12:41 PM

Yeah I have received the same e-mails as well for my paypal transaction. I did an echeck through paypal, it was cleared after 3 days and I received 2 similar e-mails. I have submitted a ticket as well. I was wondering if others were having the same problem. No response yet though towards the ticket. Not sure how long it takes to reply back to them.

#5 Calanor

Calanor

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 2474 posts

Posted 16 August 2010 - 01:44 PM

You should receive responses starting today. The payment department hours are currently 9~6 PST M-F. So you should expect a response during business hours.

#6 Rockyonfire

Rockyonfire

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 144 posts

Posted 16 August 2010 - 01:47 PM

Also: some credit cards have stupid limitations which are set to protect your personal infomation.

#7 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

My Offline Life is Nonexistent.

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Sakray->Iris->Ymir->Chaos

Posted 16 August 2010 - 02:13 PM

I ordered some IM points yesterday evening and it appeared I entered the transaction successfully but got a message about it having to be manualy processed by Gravity to prevent fraud etc. I have don't a good number of internet transactions over the past 5 years and haven't had an experience like this so far. As of nearly 24 hours later I have received no email nor any IM points. Time to work out the bugs guys or its going to hamper the old bottom line.

You won't get notified if the payment method is approved. (The very first payment will NOT process.) Give it a couple of hours and try again. If the second payment processes, that means you've been verified.

#8 CPPS20

CPPS20

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 12 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 16 August 2010 - 03:40 PM

It could be the way I did the payment, since the first payment I did was credit card for the verification process, then I did an echeck paypal payment which was cleared in paypal but did not transfer points. I also tried doing other payments after that, a credit card payment and a paypal balance payment which both worked instantly. It could be an issue with echeck type transactions where there is a 3-5 day waiting process for transferring money.

Just to point that out if that could be the issue.

#9 Bloomers

Bloomers

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 18 August 2010 - 02:30 PM

It could be the way I did the payment, since the first payment I did was credit card for the verification process, then I did an echeck paypal payment which was cleared in paypal but did not transfer points. I also tried doing other payments after that, a credit card payment and a paypal balance payment which both worked instantly. It could be an issue with echeck type transactions where there is a 3-5 day waiting process for transferring money.

Just to point that out if that could be the issue.

Hmmm I did do an echeck as my payment... but it's been 5 days now and still no points. I'm starting to get pretty concerned about my money! ;O; !!

Also 5 days and still no reply about my ticket lol :rice:

#10 CPPS20

CPPS20

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 12 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 18 August 2010 - 07:07 PM

Hmmm I did do an echeck as my payment... but it's been 5 days now and still no points. I'm starting to get pretty concerned about my money! ;O; !!

Also 5 days and still no reply about my ticket lol :rice:

It took them awhile to respond to my ticket about this but they awarded the points in about a week of submitting the ticket. You should get a response this week at least hopefully.

#11 Calanor

Calanor

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 2474 posts

Posted 19 August 2010 - 09:43 AM

There is a known issue on our side with Paypal echecks. Our teams are working on it and trying to solve it before the weekends. If you submitted an echeck. You can also contact paypal and see if they can help you locate if it something on their end as its a very small possibility.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users