free players get better warps than VIP - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

free players get better warps than VIP

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#1 Hacks

Hacks

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 534 posts

Posted 09 April 2011 - 04:29 PM

not feeling very important here. kafra warp missing comodo/umbala/etc. i thought we were supposed to get MORE for our subscription, not less.

#2 heyxsean

heyxsean

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 715 posts

Posted 09 April 2011 - 04:29 PM

You thought wrong.

#3 Susan

Susan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1024 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้

Posted 09 April 2011 - 04:43 PM

maybe you gotta pay $ to get rid of your subscription now

#4 HRdevil

HRdevil

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1165 posts
  • LocationMassachusets
  • Server:IRO Valkyrie

Posted 09 April 2011 - 04:46 PM

There's no warp to Aldebaran/Umbala/Comodo and a useless warp to Orc dungeon -_-

#5 Guest_Qilin_*

Guest_Qilin_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 April 2011 - 05:12 PM

Hey guys your feedback in this regard is definitely appreciated.

If you noticed any other issues like this with your VIP accounts, please let us know and we will be looking into it. We hope to get you guys the kind of service you deserve and your input it crucial in that process.

#6 ABK1986

ABK1986

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 945 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 09 April 2011 - 05:45 PM

I thought this as well, until someone told me where they were.

If Valk has the same special NPCs as Ymir now with Premium then you should be able to warp to those locations from a pink-dress female NPC with a white apron and long brown hair near the bottom left corner of the inner Prontera wall along the main path. From the Prontera spawn near the benches just go up to the wall then left until you see her.

In Juno the same woman is to the left of the Kafra.

They don't look like Kafra though. And they ramble on and on about having "Warp Level 10".

It would make sense for them to be closer to the regular Kafras, but whatever, they're there. No big deal.

Edited by ABK1986, 09 April 2011 - 06:09 PM.

#7 Fibrizzo

Fibrizzo

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Sig
  • 1068 posts
  • LocationA Coruña/Galicia/Spain
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 09 April 2011 - 05:51 PM

It looks like they are interested on fix parts of the game. Only read the posts where there's a $ symbol written. Curious...

#8 Kadnya

Kadnya

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3395 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 09 April 2011 - 06:37 PM

Having a VIP warper is cool, but having no warps for non VIP alts does hurt. Could we have a way to pay a one time fee in order to have our alts learn at least the basic kafra warping? I mean, something like, if you purchase X reset stones then you can use the regular warps from payon. alde, and such, but if you have VIP you can also use the universal warp and the warp me back feature.

That, or offer an option to merge accounts, at least temporal. As a valkyrie player who didn't need to have characters under one account only, I have a few third classes spread around 8 accounts. A value added service to merge those charas in 2 or 3 accounts only would be cool. Nu way I decide to keep paying 8 VIP accounts just for the warping ^^;, but two or tree accounts would be okish for warps+ other VIP benefits xP.

#9 Resplendent

Resplendent

Grand Nagus

• Members
  • 543 posts
  • LocationWashington State
  • Server:Sakray

Posted 09 April 2011 - 06:44 PM

Having a VIP warper is cool, but having no warps for non VIP alts does hurt. Could we have a way to pay a one time fee in order to have our alts learn at least the basic kafra warping? I mean, something like, if you purchase X reset stones then you can use the regular warps from payon. alde, and such, but if you have VIP you can also use the universal warp and the warp me back feature.

I would agree. Kafra Warps are something you should be able to access without being VIP (although you'd still have to pay). EXP/Drops/etc. I can understand requiring VIP no matter what, but it is such an utter pain not to be able to get around the game by Kafra without subbing.

#10 AtlasThunderbeef

AtlasThunderbeef

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 905 posts
  • Server:iRO Chaos

Posted 09 April 2011 - 07:17 PM

I would agree. Kafra Warps are something you should be able to access without being VIP (although you'd still have to pay). EXP/Drops/etc. I can understand requiring VIP no matter what, but it is such an utter pain not to be able to get around the game by Kafra without subbing.

Anything to get the users to pay for subscriptions ~

A month is like 900wpe though, so it's like pocket change when you think about it.

#11 KingOfBabylon

KingOfBabylon

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 900 posts
  • Server:Renewal/Transce

Posted 09 April 2011 - 11:14 PM

The grass is always greener. Kafras from many towns do not offer ports to non VIP. I do have a vip and a non vip acc. They both have their upsides and downsides. It's fine as it is on both ends.

Make an acolyte on an alt account.

Edited by KingOfBabylon, 09 April 2011 - 11:21 PM.

#12 Kadnya

Kadnya

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3395 posts

Posted 09 April 2011 - 11:24 PM

If I make an aco on an alt account, neither gravity wins (I'm not paying anything more) neither I win (I' not getting warps). Why not a win-win situation of access to warps for a restricted one time fee =p?

#13 ExDarkrb

ExDarkrb

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1234 posts
  • LocationSingapore

Posted 10 April 2011 - 06:44 PM

Who said the warps were missing? Go to south west pront and the is an NPC called Keiki. She claims to have lv10 warp portal. Only VIPs can use her and u ca warp to comodo umbala and even Juno from there! Plus the orcdungeon warp, you have quite a few convenient warps

#14 ExDarkrb

ExDarkrb

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1234 posts
  • LocationSingapore

Posted 10 April 2011 - 06:46 PM

Sorry for double post but just to inform you, Juno has a similar VIP NPC warped who warps. The kafra emloyee only warps to al de baran from there though for VIPs

#15 ironwolf

ironwolf

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 86 posts

Posted 10 April 2011 - 07:24 PM

The warps for Alde, Commodo, and Umbala are still there on a VIP account, just from differnt locations. Alde is available from Juno, Commodo is available from Morroc, and Umbala is available from Commodo. Price wise they total close to what we were used to paying for the warps on Valk.

#16 ExDarkrb

ExDarkrb

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1234 posts
  • LocationSingapore

Posted 10 April 2011 - 07:37 PM

The warps for Alde, Commodo, and Umbala are still there on a VIP account, just from differnt locations. Alde is available from Juno, Commodo is available from Morroc, and Umbala is available from Commodo. Price wise they total close to what we were used to paying for the warps on Valk.

Why would you warp 2 times for more zeny instead of once for lesser?

#17 ExDarkrb

ExDarkrb

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1234 posts
  • LocationSingapore

Posted 10 April 2011 - 07:38 PM

Sorry double posted accidentally

Edited by ExDarkrb, 11 April 2011 - 12:18 AM.

#18 iiNote

iiNote

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1148 posts

Posted 11 April 2011 - 03:56 AM

You could always just warp from new world which with 300 points you have warps to pretty much everywhere...
That's what I do.

#19 Unifan

Unifan

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 711 posts
  • Server:Private Server

Posted 11 April 2011 - 04:05 AM

or u can go to juno where u rebirth ur chara and use the free warper =D! (feeling very cheap here)

#20 iiNote

iiNote

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1148 posts

Posted 11 April 2011 - 04:10 AM

or u can go to juno where u rebirth ur chara and use the free warper =D! (feeling very cheap here)

Lol That's a long walk for a warp xD

#21 AtlasThunderbeef

AtlasThunderbeef

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 905 posts

Posted 11 April 2011 - 08:41 AM

I don't see why the VIP accounts haven't gotten a wide selection of warps, like a totally new warper NPC that warps people around to all the towns ingame.

Why not have this? I mean if I am to pay for VIP I want benefits, it's like buying a membership at a club and getting access to chocolate at the coffee machine, which costs club-money to use while the non-members only get coffee.

Give us better incentives to actually pay for VIP, don't restrict our benefits so much, give us what we want.

#22 soudou

soudou

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1338 posts
  • Server:EU abyss

Posted 11 April 2011 - 08:58 AM

I don't see why the VIP accounts haven't gotten a wide selection of warps, like a totally new warper NPC that warps people around to all the towns ingame.

There should be 2 "new" (for Valkyrie) NPCs that warp to almost every town in the game. From the Prontera spawn near the benches just go up to the wall then left until you see a female NPC in a pink white-apron dress and long brown hair. In Juno the same woman is to the left of the Kafra.

They've been there for like a year on Ymir. They used to look like blonde haired Acolytes and GMs still sometimes call them the "Aco Warpers". Its funny how the Prontera one is located on what used to be "Warpers Alley" back when Acolytes used to make zeny by warping people, maybe intentional by the GMs.

Prontera Warper:
Izlude
Geffen
Payon
Morroc
Alberta
Aldebaran
Comodo
Umbala
Juno

Juno Warper:
Einbroch
Lighthalzen
Rachel
Hugel
Prontera

Edited by soudou, 11 April 2011 - 09:02 AM.

#23 AtlasThunderbeef

AtlasThunderbeef

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 905 posts

Posted 11 April 2011 - 11:03 AM

There should be 2 "new" (for Valkyrie) NPCs that warp to almost every town in the game. From the Prontera spawn near the benches just go up to the wall then left until you see a female NPC in a pink white-apron dress and long brown hair. In Juno the same woman is to the left of the Kafra.

They've been there for like a year on Ymir. They used to look like blonde haired Acolytes and GMs still sometimes call them the "Aco Warpers". Its funny how the Prontera one is located on what used to be "Warpers Alley" back when Acolytes used to make zeny by warping people, maybe intentional by the GMs.

Prontera Warper:
Izlude
Geffen
Payon
Morroc
Alberta
Aldebaran
Comodo
Umbala
Juno

Juno Warper:
Einbroch
Lighthalzen
Rachel
Hugel
Prontera

See, this is what should be activated when you have VIP access. I knew we had this before, what happened?

#24 soudou

soudou

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1338 posts
  • Server:EU abyss

Posted 11 April 2011 - 11:42 AM

See, this is what should be activated when you have VIP access. I knew we had this before, what happened?

What I was saying is its available on all servers now not just Ymir if you have VIP.
Its still there on Ymir if you're VIP. And its also now available to Valkyrie players via VIP (I just logged in with a Valk char with VIP status and its there). And Ygg likely has it too, but I don't have a char there.

Edited by soudou, 11 April 2011 - 11:44 AM.

#25 Heimdallr

Heimdallr

Too Legit To Quit

• Community Managers
  • 3654 posts

Posted 11 April 2011 - 12:36 PM

Ok there may be an oversite on our end.

The idea we were shooting for is

non-VIP has limited Kafra lady warps.
VIP, would have the above warps at least.

In addition, the warp girls in Juno and Prontera will give VIP players even more warps on top of that. Those Gals need to be more "Present" for all locations, perhaps their long lost sister can be part of Eden Group.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users