• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 catstyle

catstyle

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 10 April 2011 - 01:13 PM

3-4 days ago, it was all and fine, going away on the weekend after some heavily farming on clocktower 2 and 3, and the level4 of the underground.

Seeing 2-3 people as max down there, comming and going rather soon, clocktower only had peeps at level 3, and they were few and short-staying.
Now when I got back today, clock2 was overcrowded, you could see lines of 10+ people going trough it, most bots, and at the bathorys, well.. more then I can count on my hands is bots, and the playercount is less then my fingers on one hand. ;o

So, what happend?
Was this place heavily botted before? didnt really visit it too much before patch (know it killed most botters for a few days)
or did I miss something huge about this place? :P

(good but private news thou, im now 95 and if I am lucky I can stay here to 99, magmarings is kinda hard for me and slow xp/h wize)

Edited by catstyle, 10 April 2011 - 01:14 PM.

#2 Miyuki

Miyuki

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 598 posts
  • LocationUnderground
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 10 April 2011 - 02:55 PM

They removed all the IP ban 'cause a bunch of people were going on about how they can't connect to the server after the VIP system. Probably a direct result of that.

#3 catstyle

catstyle

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 10 April 2011 - 03:04 PM

They removed all the IP ban 'cause a bunch of people were going on about how they can't connect to the server after the VIP system. Probably a direct result of that.

:P aw,

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users