[Ymir] The KVM Initiative - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

[Ymir] The KVM Initiative

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Nitro

Nitro

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1325 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Nothing

Posted 10 April 2011 - 02:06 PM

The KVM Initiative

Two months have passed. What were the results of Ymir's KVM Initiative that started so long ago?

What was it all about?
We successfully formed an active, staple team to run the KVM battle ground daily for exotic gear and weapons. If you were actively involved I'm sure you were blasted more than once with a friend's list broadcast about the numerous games we started! Many players gave this the nod of approval and we proceeded towards our goal starting the first week of February. Our schedules allowed for us running it each day, as players were available, from 5PM PST (Server Time) forward.

Our first trial of this started the first week of February 2011 and ended April 2011. Several players went from 0 to 2,000+ KVM points, obtaining weapons and gear that they desired. Congratulations to all that attended! I know we still have a few players that are closing in 2,000 points now so we hope for many more runs in the future!

The Future?
Our first schedule had many able to show up at 5 PM PST, the server time. It was harder to connect to players after maintenance or WoE some times. If all are interested, how would you like to form future runs for KVM? Would our schedule be daily or something else? Are you interested?

#2 soudou

soudou

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1338 posts
  • Server:EU abyss

Posted 11 April 2011 - 02:21 AM

Free bump!

I'm always up for earlier times since I'm GMT but I'm in a minority there.

#3 Nitro

Nitro

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1325 posts

Posted 15 April 2011 - 08:32 AM

Free bump!

I'm always up for earlier times since I'm GMT but I'm in a minority there.

I still owe you about 1,000 points. What's a good time for you to run KVM this weekendd?

#4 soudou

soudou

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1338 posts

Posted 15 April 2011 - 08:56 AM

I still owe you about 1,000 points. What's a good time for you to run KVM this weekendd?

lol thanks Nitro thats very good and generous of you xD
Anytime is good with me this weekend. If I'm not on Soudou you can catch me on one of my alts via ROPD or on my alt account (mainly PortalKeeper at the moment).

#5 BlackPotato

BlackPotato

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1249 posts
  • LocationIris born, loud and proud!
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Iris

Posted 15 April 2011 - 04:25 PM

pssst. theres kvm badges in the lucky boxes. your welcome

#6 Nitro

Nitro

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1325 posts

Posted 15 April 2011 - 05:03 PM

I know, too bad none of the dozens I opened wanted to give me badges >.>

#7 soudou

soudou

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1338 posts

Posted 15 April 2011 - 05:35 PM

Yep sadly Nitro opened a LOT and only got 1 set of KvM badges. :( And ironically someone came into Battlegrounds while we were getting KvM running who wanted to sell KvM badges to us but couldn't trade or vend, if only they were able. :(

But anyway thanks again Nitro.

Edited by soudou, 15 April 2011 - 05:37 PM.

#8 Wizard

Wizard

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3957 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 16 April 2011 - 09:24 AM

I thou ppl used to go to KvM every day around 8pm... unless that changed already...

#9 Nitro

Nitro

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1325 posts

Posted 16 April 2011 - 10:25 AM

We been doing it since February around 5 PM server time. I'm not sure if that is 8PM for you though.

#10 soudou

soudou

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1338 posts

Posted 16 April 2011 - 12:51 PM

Hey Nitro I left my char sitting in BG with a chat up all day and got some more interested folks to try PMing for joining KvM runs if they're on. Hope to catch ya later and hopefully we can get things up and running quicker and smoother (and with less bugs...).

Edited by soudou, 16 April 2011 - 12:51 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users