flip what the zip - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

flip what the zip

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 sexshomaru

sexshomaru

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 11 April 2011 - 12:08 PM

i decided to try this game out today and it gave me 3 different shortcuts (Ragnarok Renewal, Valkyrie, Ragnarok) whats the difference between them O_o ?

#2 catstyle

catstyle

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 11 April 2011 - 12:12 PM

i decided to try this game out today and it gave me 3 different shortcuts (Ragnarok Renewal, Valkyrie, Ragnarok) whats the difference between them O_o ?

Clients used to connect to different servers, nowdays ragnarok.exe gets you to all of em. ;D

#3 sexshomaru

sexshomaru

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 11 April 2011 - 12:14 PM

Clients used to connect to different servers, nowdays ragnarok.exe gets you to all of em. ;D

oh ok thanks i thought they were like different versions of the game or something x-x so i only need the Ragnarok shortcut and can just delete the other two O:

#4 Talvis

Talvis

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1985 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in the Midwest
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Renewal Chaos

Posted 11 April 2011 - 01:24 PM

It's kind of confusing now that only one patcher works. Before the f2p/vip change last week, Ragnarok.exe and Ragnarokrenewal.exe went to the premium servers and Valkyrie.exe went to the f2p server. But now that all servers are f2p with vip option, only the ragnarok.exe patcher gets you in. Once the major bugs are worked out, Heim said they will update the install file so that it is up to date with the f2p changes and hopefully only gives you one patcher.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users