• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 demonzero21

demonzero21

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 14 April 2011 - 05:10 PM

I was able to fix the nil value of pets and it should help those that do have pets, it was missing the lua file and a halfsmile.gif from the data folder. Hope I helped anybody that needed it.

#2 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 14 April 2011 - 06:59 PM

Uhm...

1) that problem was fixed by a patch a few days ago.

2) You havn't given enough information on how you fixed it for anyone to use your technique anyway.

3) Posting a thread once is sufficient. You do not need to post 5 identical threads on one forum about it.

Edited by DrAzzy, 14 April 2011 - 07:02 PM.

#3 demonzero21

demonzero21

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 14 April 2011 - 08:38 PM

The patch didn't work on some computers like mine and it was mainly because it still lacked some files, nil value was still set up and pet items and pets caused some error and the other 5 forums were on accident my bad, the .gif file isn't necessary and was for something else but the lua folder contains the hotkey.lub which fixes annoying problems such as when you check pet status, the nil value keeps poping up no matter how many times you hit the ok button, it also occurred when you attempt to put on a pet item except not as annoying and only pops up once. sorry about the other forums didn't mean to make that happen.

#4 demonzero21

demonzero21

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 14 April 2011 - 08:57 PM

I don't want to sound like a jerk, and yes I do enjoy the work you do but some people like me have a hard time with bytes even when cleaned and I'm just looking for a simpler solution to those that need it without any extra stuff they'll come by later. thank you again Moderator DRAzzy.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users