#1 Pelendran

Pelendran

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 14 April 2011 - 05:59 PM

Posted Image
http://warriornation.net

Warrior Nation is coming back to Rune-Midgard and we're looking for players to help make that possible.

WN has been inactive in Ragnarok Online since shortly after the Merge of Sakray into Iris. We'd been around on Iris, but not as much as we had been on Sakray. As time went on most of WN's guild memberbase moved on to other guilds or quit the game completly in favor of other games. But now due to the introduction of Free to Play, there's been a handful of members from outside the game drawing up interest of a return into it.

Due to that, it's felt that we need to start recruiting from outside the clan to find members who would be interested in joining our large family. We're a large gaming clan of over 1500+ members playing a mixture of the 25+ games we support, so while that seems like it could be overwhelming to most(and it sometimes is), each game is like its own little tight-knit family within the clan.

Some of the things we offer include:
Our own Private Ventrilo server
A multitude of Supported games
Our own Private Forums
Tons of Potential to move up the Ranks
and more.

If you're interested in Joining, or you've got some questions, let me know and I'll help you out any way I can.

I know there's still a handful of people still around in game/on the forums that used to run with us that have moved on. Hell, I remember partying with Blueness and Resplendent back in the day on Sakray when they were both members.

#2 XxScruffyxX

XxScruffyxX

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 14 April 2011 - 11:24 PM

I'm pretty new to ragnorok but i've been in WN for a while now. Since i first joined - although having taken a break or two from gaming over the years - I've not found another clan as freindly or as fun!

We've got some amazing members who strive to make everyone feel as welcome as possible and do whatever they can to help in game!

If you've got x-fire fell free to add me too if you've got any questions! (x-fire = wnxbloodstain)

#3 stabzz

stabzz

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 173 posts
  • LocationIn your moms bed
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 15 April 2011 - 11:38 AM

I would like to join this guild. I am from valk server and looking to start on Ygg due to it being rather uncrowded. My ign is pittyme.I am east coast USA and i will be on most of the day today in fact ill be on right after i submit this.

#4 Pyrasia

Pyrasia

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 248 posts
  • Server:Yggdrasil

Posted 15 April 2011 - 10:53 PM

Greetings stabzz,
It's WNxPyrasia here. I tried PM'ing you yesterday and today, but I worked too and I guess I missed you somewhere xD No worry, there will be time to group up.

Let's see. I have been with the clan for ...... almost 5 yrs now O o' (that number surprised me too ~!!). And I played iRO pre-renewal before for a few years.

Right now, we are encouraging our fellow members to join us on this amazing game. (we have like over 1500 members playing almost 30 games (I think, I lost count xD). They gonna need some directions, right ^^ ?). But to make it a success, we would like meet new people and have new blood in our ranks too.
RO Veterans and newcomers are all welcome. Diversity is good ~!!.

Pyr (IGN: Pyrasia)

#5 XxScruffyxX

XxScruffyxX

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 19 April 2011 - 01:19 PM

Stabzz have you got x-fire? If you do, add me (wnxbloodstain). If not you can get it here free (www.xfire.com)

You can also post in our neutral grounds (geust posting area) if you leave some form of contact info (e.g msn/e-mail) and someone will get back to you asap :blink: http://warriornation...splay.php?f=191

To anyone else that reads this, we've got enough existing (and one or two new) Warrior nation members playing iRO now that we've got our own forum (for trading/discussing character builds/organising raids etc). A couple of high lvl chars are being x-fered over from other servers too which will provide additional in game support :angry:

Hope to hear from you soon!

Gg!

Edited by XxScruffyxX, 19 April 2011 - 01:20 PM.

#6 XxScruffyxX

XxScruffyxX

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 23 April 2011 - 11:56 PM

*bump*

#7 WNxGefo

WNxGefo

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 April 2011 - 11:53 AM

Hey everyone! WNxGefo here, I'm gonna add a bit of my experience in WN if you don't mind :)

I've been in Warrior Nation for over a year now, I met a lot great of people there, had a lot of fun, I've also been in some very rewarding leadership positions in different sections. My advice? Join! and have a great time with us too! This section started a few days ago, but it's growing fast and the in game guild is becoming solid and strong, so you will hear from us even though if don't join xD

ANYWAY, join the fun :D

/bump]

#8 WNxTyr4el

WNxTyr4el

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 25 April 2011 - 07:52 AM

WNx Tyr4el here :). Im new to Ragnarok but not new to WN. I've been in the nation for about a year now and I gotta say, I love it there. I couldn't possibly see myself with another guild. There's such a diverse population with many differen people from different walks of life. It's a very nice clan to get involved with. We hold contests for sometimes in game items and currency as well as sometimes real money things (gamecards). If you haven't joined yet, what are you waiting for!!??

#9 Pelendran

Pelendran

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 25 April 2011 - 10:52 AM

Currently we are completely filled up, but are working to get out guild levels up to accomodate new members. Feel free to contact us in game or on the forums.

When I'm online, You'll probably see me on my rogue, Deathtoll.

#10 MrChopperz

MrChopperz

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 26 April 2011 - 09:52 PM

been playing with the clan for a about a week now.

They're very friendly and higher levels helped me out quite a bit :)

#11 Rezar

Rezar

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 322 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 28 April 2011 - 06:32 PM

I was with WN briefly a long time ago back in Sakray during the good ol FR/SI/WN alliance days. Good times and some nice people! I'd like to join as well as soon as room opens up in the guild.

#12 XxScruffyxX

XxScruffyxX

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 29 April 2011 - 02:00 PM

I pretty sure space has opened up now - whisp me ingame for an inv Rezar <_< (ign = Hawtness)

#13 Rezar

Rezar

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 322 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 29 April 2011 - 07:22 PM

Thanks. Ill try to ping you if youre online. If not them I will be jumping between two characters

Rezar X
Rezar Starfire

#14 Eiri

Eiri

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 30 April 2011 - 02:39 AM

I am new to RO and would like to join WN, what am I supposed to do to join?

#15 XxScruffyxX

XxScruffyxX

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 05 May 2011 - 10:36 PM

Go to http://warriornation...splay.php?f=191 and leave some contact information (it's our geust area).

Or whisp me ingame - IGN = Hawtness / Hawtsauce :P

#16 Pelendran

Pelendran

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 12 May 2011 - 01:41 AM

We are still recruiting. At this time we've got I believe 2-3 open spots until we level again. We can't seem to keep spaces open long enough /heh.

If you're interested, don't be afraid to talk to one of us in game. I'm Active on my sage (Seritha) if you want to PM me, or you can come see who's online in Prontera. We're near the benches.

#17 Jedo

Jedo

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 54 posts
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 12 May 2011 - 10:56 PM

Here's a small guild screenshot :o

Posted Image

#18 Dobbbss

Dobbbss

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 162 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 09 September 2011 - 12:23 PM

TOTALLY BUMPING THIS AS WE'RE STILL AROUND

True story

- Dobby de Gozaru!

Edited by Dobbbss, 09 September 2011 - 12:35 PM.

#19 BigrukFatrak

BigrukFatrak

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 25 September 2011 - 01:43 PM

You guys still recruiting? Im a veteran ragnarok player, but im still new at yggsdrasil server.
I want to join a good guild to have people to chat ^^
My main char is NiiraLeeran mastersmith 91/53 pure forge ^^

#20 Jedo

Jedo

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 54 posts
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 29 September 2011 - 08:23 PM

We are still recruiting!

I'll make a new recruitment post later.