FREEDOM OF MOB TRAINING! - Proposals and Suggestions - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

FREEDOM OF MOB TRAINING!

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Pokk

Pokk

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 14 August 2010 - 12:24 AM

Should IRO legal the mob training?

It's just so slow to level EVEN the SERVER is at 125% rate.. In my past experience, here on this server I enjoyed killing orc mobs.. rather killing them one by one.. Before MY account died...I personally take a survey to people thinks killing one by one would be waste of their time AND money. Also, I saw other people more interested in leveling faster so that they can PvP or make other characters.. In addition, the 3rd jobs would be coming out pretty soon and IT would be so HARD to level it up to 150 just killing a monster at a time.. I WOULD APPRECIATE if you guys response what you think OF THIS TOPIC!!

Mahalo.

#2 Sera

Sera

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4831 posts
  • Locationthis evil world
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:iRO Chaos

Posted 14 August 2010 - 12:39 AM

Mob training means dragging monsters onto other players to purposely kill them.

Mobbing, which is gathering large numbers of monsters and then killing them, is purely a subjective rule. It is only enforced if you are disrupting other players on the map by doing it. If you gather up 5 monsters and then kill them all in one hit, no one will care. If you gather up 5 monsters and sit there and tank them while you slowly kill them one by one, you'll piss off a lot of people.

On some maps, mobbing is the normal way of leveling. High Orcs, Valkyrie goats, REQ maps, event maps, etc, all of these are mostly free-mobbing maps.

But on other maps, like Ymir goats, Anubis, etc, mobbing is a no-go.

Basically do it all you want as long as you are not disrupting other players.

#3 Pokk

Pokk

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 15 August 2010 - 12:29 AM

Mob training means dragging monsters onto other players to purposely kill them.

Mobbing, which is gathering large numbers of monsters and then killing them, is purely a subjective rule. It is only enforced if you are disrupting other players on the map by doing it. If you gather up 5 monsters and then kill them all in one hit, no one will care. If you gather up 5 monsters and sit there and tank them while you slowly kill them one by one, you'll piss off a lot of people.

On some maps, mobbing is the normal way of leveling. High Orcs, Valkyrie goats, REQ maps, event maps, etc, all of these are mostly free-mobbing maps.

But on other maps, like Ymir goats, Anubis, etc, mobbing is a no-go.

Basically do it all you want as long as you are not disrupting other players.

My partner and I was leveling on a certain map and there's no around leveling on that place.. We even sweep the WHOLE map just to make sure there's no one else leveling in that place.. We also know that mobbing monster.. bringing to other player is bannable and that will count as a mob training.. We EVEN double check the map just to make sure there's no leveling on that place. So even we gather monster and missed to kill it we will not give it to the other players. We will get that miss killed monster in other sweep. How come we still got banned for that???

#4 Sera

Sera

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4831 posts
  • Locationthis evil world
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:iRO Chaos

Posted 15 August 2010 - 02:32 AM

I'm not the person who banned you, so I really can't say. The GMs have said in the past though that they only really ban people for mobbing monsters if it is interfering with other players' ability to use the map.

#5 Pokk

Pokk

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 16 August 2010 - 01:25 PM

I'm not the person who banned you, so I really can't say. The GMs have said in the past though that they only really ban people for mobbing monsters if it is interfering with other players' ability to use the map.

So they just abuse their power for no good reason.... We pay money to play this game... and what we get a ban.. We know thats their rules.. but some of their employee abuse their jobs... WE asked them for EVIDENCE but we didn't get any of it...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users