the account is blocked because it exceeded the payment restriction imposed on this website - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

the account is blocked because it exceeded the payment restriction imposed on this website

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 RichestinIRO

RichestinIRO

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 314 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 15 April 2011 - 07:00 AM

bought WPE cannot convert to KP because of this. what does this mean?

#2 Fibrizzo

Fibrizzo

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Sig
  • 1068 posts
  • LocationA Coruña/Galicia/Spain
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 15 April 2011 - 07:03 AM

I think there is a maximum for convert WPE into KP each day.

#3 RichestinIRO

RichestinIRO

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 314 posts

Posted 15 April 2011 - 07:06 AM

bought WPE cannot convert to KP because of this. what does this mean?

there's a follow up - it says to prevent fraud, this account has been blocked for making too many payments in a short period of time. i'm buying wpe for different accounts is that not allowed? what is the cap?

#4 Tigra

Tigra

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1656 posts

Posted 15 April 2011 - 08:33 AM

I don't think they care what account the points are converted towards, but that you purchased them on the same warpportal account (the one you linked all your accounts to)

Just buy bulk next time. You get bonus kafrapoints anyway.

#5 Tigra

Tigra

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1656 posts

Posted 15 April 2011 - 09:05 AM

Ok, well, I just got the same error from filling out surveys. I haven't used my credit card at all. Whenever I go to "Video for WP" or "Survey for WP," I get the same error. Talk about fail, lol.

#6 RichestinIRO

RichestinIRO

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 314 posts

Posted 15 April 2011 - 09:11 AM

I don't think they care what account the points are converted towards, but that you purchased them on the same warpportal account (the one you linked all your accounts to)

Just buy bulk next time. You get bonus kafrapoints anyway.

different warp portal accounts non-linked and that was 10k each. i was able to buy for 7, i needed 10 though. hopefully the block will be until next day only. i didn't know it was the same for surveys, i mean there's no security issue involved if you don't use checking/paypal/etc.

#7 RichestinIRO

RichestinIRO

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 314 posts

Posted 15 April 2011 - 03:30 PM

fixed! i just waited several hours or maybe because there was a maintenance that cleared the blocks? please delete this thread. thanks!

#8 LazyStevz

LazyStevz

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 57 posts

Posted 15 April 2011 - 04:27 PM

Ok, well, I just got the same error from filling out surveys. I haven't used my credit card at all. Whenever I go to "Video for WP" or "Survey for WP," I get the same error. Talk about fail, lol.

Got the same thing. Was hoping to get some done but I guess I exceeded my limit...

... :(

#9 Tigra

Tigra

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1656 posts

Posted 15 April 2011 - 05:11 PM

Got the same thing. Was hoping to get some done but I guess I exceeded my limit...

... :(

Sad thing is that most of them don't even give points, so I have no idea why I even got blocked. Still blocked, too.

#10 Tigra

Tigra

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1656 posts

Posted 17 May 2011 - 06:03 PM

Bumping this because the same thing happened again. I only did about 10 offers as well, and got credited for like 2 of them. After getting blocked from surveys, I tried to make a regular payment and that's blocked too.

Surveys shouldn't be blocked because they aren't actual payments. They didn't use to mess up your account.

#11 Heimdallr

Heimdallr

Too Legit To Quit

• Community Managers
  • 3654 posts

Posted 17 May 2011 - 06:18 PM

One of the typical behaviors in Fraud cases is a rapid multiple transactions in a short time. Unfortunately the prevention measure counts against legit transactions too. Please wait a day and try more. We are working on constant improvements to the website to remove roadblocks for trusted WP accounts so they can get back to the game, certainly the payment restriction is one of those things being looked at for improvement.

#12 Tigra

Tigra

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1656 posts

Posted 18 May 2011 - 08:10 AM

^But then why didn't the surveys used to give problems before? This only happened recently for me and I've been doing surveys for a long time. A lot of people are having the issue, too.

#13 Oda

Oda

Overseas

• Community Managers
  • 10261 posts
  • Twitter:@Oda_CM
  • LocationAmatsu

Posted 18 May 2011 - 08:15 AM

^But then why didn't the surveys used to give problems before? This only happened recently for me and I've been doing surveys for a long time. A lot of people are having the issue, too.

The zeny advertising novices that we've found on ymir have been abusing the survey system to get their little bot feet in the door, I'm guessing that is the reason.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users