Glorious Mass Production suit - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Glorious Mass Production suit

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Haze

Haze

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 285 posts
  • LocationBear Country
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Classic

Posted 15 April 2011 - 09:41 AM

So can anyone tell me why the Glorious Mass Production suit gives the HP+600 SP Recov +10%, and when I got one for my badges I was stuck with only +500HP? That was the description for the popularized one, wasn't it? I want the SP recov, damnit!

#2 GuardianTK

GuardianTK

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9388 posts
  • LocationIn a certain mansion
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Chaos Renewal + Odin

Posted 15 April 2011 - 10:30 AM

Why would you want to waste KVM badges/pts to get one of those pieces of crap? Just get a Glorious Suit instead for that juicy +20% hp.

#3 Haze

Haze

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 285 posts
  • LocationBear Country

Posted 15 April 2011 - 11:06 AM

Why would you want to waste KVM badges/pts to get one of those pieces of crap? Just get a Glorious Suit instead for that juicy +20% hp.

SP Helps me grind better with clashing. I was looking for a straight SP recovery set, so when I am hunting for loot I don't have to sit.'

*Edit

And I know I should just get a rideword hat, but I just came back after like 4 months of absence. I don't have the funds atm.

Edited by Haze, 15 April 2011 - 11:16 AM.

#4 GuardianTK

GuardianTK

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9388 posts

Posted 15 April 2011 - 11:42 AM

SP Helps me grind better with clashing. I was looking for a straight SP recovery set, so when I am hunting for loot I don't have to sit.'

*Edit

And I know I should just get a rideword hat, but I just came back after like 4 months of absence. I don't have the funds atm.

SP Recovery from that won't help you. Might as well get more Int and less Str for CS. CS doesn't depend a lot on Str anyways. There's a free Stat Reset NPC in the Eden Group for that.

#5 Haze

Haze

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 285 posts
  • LocationBear Country

Posted 15 April 2011 - 02:10 PM

SP Recovery from that won't help you. Might as well get more Int and less Str for CS. CS doesn't depend a lot on Str anyways. There's a free Stat Reset NPC in the Eden Group for that.

I reset when renewal first came out. At the moment, my RK only has 70 base str and 55 base int. The regen with soul enchanted shoes is about 16 or 17 per tick. I was hoping to get that over 20 by adding the armor and a blue acidus card. Either that, or a Rideword Hat would take care of most of my needs for the headgear.

#6 GuardianTK

GuardianTK

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9388 posts

Posted 15 April 2011 - 02:31 PM

I reset when renewal first came out. At the moment, my RK only has 70 base str and 55 base int. The regen with soul enchanted shoes is about 16 or 17 per tick. I was hoping to get that over 20 by adding the armor and a blue acidus card. Either that, or a Rideword Hat would take care of most of my needs for the headgear.

Just save up for either a Rideword or a Nyd. SP regen for an RK isn't efficient enough when you're moving about and burning it up faster than regen per kill rate, whether you believe that or not.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users