Need Help about a Weapon and the Cards - Acolyte Class - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Need Help about a Weapon and the Cards

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 susi73ggg

susi73ggg

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 89 posts

Posted 14 August 2010 - 01:42 AM

I ve got a Battle Priest and i will have a Injustice Card and a Sidewinder Card, perhabs 1-2 Andre Cards too. But i don't know, in which weapon i will get it in. Stunner? Chain? Mace? Club?

Please help me

*and sry about my english, i'm german and my school english is bad*

#2 Sera

Sera

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4831 posts
  • Locationthis evil world
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:iRO Chaos

Posted 14 August 2010 - 01:54 AM

Sidewinder is bad because the Chick Hat does the same thing, except the Chick Hat is better.

Injustice Card is bad because you cannot use "/nc" with it. The skill is low level and does not do much damage.

It is better to use the Battlegrounds Mace against Demi-Human monsters once you get to level 80.

For other monsters, use 20% Race/Element cards in Chain [3]s.
The element cards are: Drainliar Cards for Water monsters, Vadon Card for Fire monsters, Mandragora Card for Wind monsters, and Kaho Card for Earth monsters, and Santa Poring Card for Shadow monsters.
The race cards are: Pecopeco Egg Card for Formless monsters, Goblin Card for Brute monsters, and a few others.

You will need an Endow Sage for these cards to be good though.

But yeah, do not use either of the cards you asked about. Use a Chain [3] with the cards I mentioned.

What monsters do you plan on fighting?

#3 susi73ggg

susi73ggg

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 89 posts

Posted 14 August 2010 - 03:52 AM

I m new on iRO so i have not so good equip yet.

At the moment i m on the dokebi Map, i have got a triple halloweed Chain now.

I hope of a transfer from euRO to iRO, so i have my equip, but now, i must look for good Levelplaces.

#4 Sera

Sera

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4831 posts
  • Locationthis evil world
  • Server:iRO Chaos

Posted 14 August 2010 - 04:16 AM

Yeah, weapons like the one you are using are good. You might be able to try killing Bathories once you're higher level with that same chain + Aspersio.

Do battlegrounds once you are level 80 to get the gear from it.

#5 Kadelia

Kadelia

Rainbow Sparkle, Go!

• Members
  • 14312 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA
  • Server:Chaos/Renewal

Posted 17 August 2010 - 03:47 PM

Spike[2] and Stunner[2] are some really good battle priest weapons. (Lunakaligo for high battle priest). Stunner for its high ATK when paired with low STR builds (such as LUK/CRIT builds) and the Spike to crit consistently with low LUK (which is great when trying to hunt something like a goat or teddybear, or even niffelheim)

Ultimately, a Valorous morningstar, aspersio, (and if you can fit it into your build-- signum crucis) will have you decimating Anubis with melee later on (85-99) solo.

Edited by Jaye, 17 August 2010 - 03:48 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users